Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To any player or staff who read this 18:10 - Apr 24 with 2772 viewsGeoffThom

You have been inept all season today's shameful shambles has summed up your season and you should hang your heads in shame ,your all an over paid bunch of Rubbish who couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag ,there's no point in naming individuals your all in the same boat ,you badly let the support down this year and I along with others will be glad to see the back of many of you ,bitterly disappointed in all aspects of the club this year and bloody angry with it all from start to finish
To any player or staff who read this on 18:19 - Apr 24 with 2642 viewsDarran

How can they have been inept all season you think tw*t?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

To any player or staff who read this on 18:22 - Apr 24 with 2603 viewsGeoffThom

To any player or staff who read this on 18:19 - Apr 24 by Darran

Don't even start teabag,you try defending that and this season then your a bigger twaaaaat than even I thought you were you fecking knob
To any player or staff who read this on 18:24 - Apr 24 with 2567 viewspencoedjack

Bore off ffs
To any player or staff who read this on 18:29 - Apr 24 with 2509 viewsLandore_Jack

Its been a crap season. Cant wait for it to end. Just hope we stay up.

#backtojack

To any player or staff who read this on 18:30 - Apr 24 with 2480 viewsAngelRangelQS

To any player or staff who read this on 18:19 - Apr 24 by Darran

Oh come on Darran, they've been pretty pathetic for the vast majority of it.

Ultimately every year we stay in this league is a 'win' but this season has been dismal
To any player or staff who read this on 18:31 - Apr 24 with 2463 viewsDarran

To any player or staff who read this on 18:22 - Apr 24 by GeoffThom

Don't even start teabag,you try defending that and this season then your a bigger twaaaaat than even I thought you were you fecking knob

I'm not defending today but we weren't inept two weeks ago against Chelsea for instance you thick tw*t.

To any player or staff who read this on 18:41 - Apr 24 with 2357 viewsFlashberryjack

To any player or staff who read this on 18:29 - Apr 24 by Landore_Jack

Its been a crap season. Cant wait for it to end. Just hope we stay up.

Thank f*ck there are 2 teams even worse than us......hopefully there's one more.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

To any player or staff who read this on 18:42 - Apr 24 with 2347 viewsGeoffThom

To any player or staff who read this on 18:31 - Apr 24 by Darran

I'm not defending today but we weren't inept two weeks ago against Chelsea for instance you thick tw*t.

And one swallow doesn't make a summer you prick ,now feck off and knit yourself a new shite Xmas jumper cause that's all your good for ,you along with the rest of us should be bloody ashamed today ,and what's more it was on live tv around the world for everyone to see how shite we are
Login to get fewer ads

To any player or staff who read this on 18:45 - Apr 24 with 2322 viewsjojaca

We have been so bad on so many occasions this season, I find it a miracle how we have achieved forty points. Despite the last two performances we owe great credit to Guidolin and Curtis because we were in the brown stuff not so long back. Our decline is a combination of our club stalwarts are past it at Premiership level and the signings post Laudrup era have been not good enough.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2016 18:46]

Even when you know, you never know?

To any player or staff who read this on 18:48 - Apr 24 with 2280 viewsunion_jack

To any player or staff who read this on 18:45 - Apr 24 by jojaca

We have been so bad on so many occasions this season, I find it a miracle how we have achieved forty points. Despite the last two performances we owe great credit to Guidolin and Curtis because we were in the brown stuff not so long back. Our decline is a combination of our club stalwarts are past it at Premiership level and the signings post Laudrup era have been not good enough.

Excellent post.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

To any player or staff who read this on 18:49 - Apr 24 with 2269 viewsDarran

To any player or staff who read this on 18:42 - Apr 24 by GeoffThom

And one swallow doesn't make a summer you prick ,now feck off and knit yourself a new shite Xmas jumper cause that's all your good for ,you along with the rest of us should be bloody ashamed today ,and what's more it was on live tv around the world for everyone to see how shite we are

Thick prick.

To any player or staff who read this on 18:51 - Apr 24 with 2245 viewsGeoffThom

To any player or staff who read this on 18:49 - Apr 24 by Darran

Thick prick.

Aren't you just ,what you know about the game you could write on the back of a matchbox ,as I and others on here right now are saying ,they should be ashamed and so should you for even trying to defend them
To any player or staff who read this on 19:32 - Apr 24 with 2111 viewsjacksfullaces

To any player or staff who read this on 18:45 - Apr 24 by jojaca

which means the real fingers need to be pointed to the cowboys behind the scenes. Cowboys who rescued and built something from nothing, but have started to look very amateur in their thinking over the last couple of years, and now it appears, want to cut and run.

It definitely is time for a change, the big question is do we have enough time to turn it around, or are we going to be in terminal decline next season?

there is a case to see next season as year zero in the premier league again. scrap for every point to 40 etc this will also mean the supporters not coming down on the players every time we lose a few matches though. back to basics. maybe brendan is the man.
To any player or staff who read this on 22:07 - Apr 24 with 1840 viewsJackFish

To any player or staff who read this on 18:42 - Apr 24 by GeoffThom

I suppose we were shit when we beat Arsenal, Man Utd, Everton and Watford as well? And when we drew with Spurs & Chelsea? Of course it hasn't been a great season, especially after last year's success, but we certainly haven't been inept all year. In fact up until the last two games we'd been on a decent enough run since Monk left.
To any player or staff who read this on 22:19 - Apr 24 with 1783 viewslatchford

To any player or staff who read this on 18:49 - Apr 24 by Darran

Thick prick.

The only thick prick on here is you. A foul mouthed bulb
To any player or staff who read this on 22:20 - Apr 24 with 1781 viewsoldcob

To any player or staff who read this on 18:51 - Apr 24 by GeoffThom

Aren't you just ,what you know about the game you could write on the back of a matchbox ,as I and others on here right now are saying ,they should be ashamed and so should you for even trying to defend them

Isn't it funny that when we win the team and club are referred to as "us" and when the team lose the team are referred to as "they"?
To any player or staff who read this on 22:37 - Apr 24 with 1683 viewsPegojack

Got back from the match an hour ago and the embarrassment and shame of that performance has yet to dim. What a shower of sh1te.

Some random thoughts on the match, our manager and the players. To begin with, I knew we were in for a beating when I saw the team line up 30 minutes before the start. For God's sake, Guidolin, you go on about showing no fear in your pre match remarks, then you set us up with no wingers (I don't consider Routs a winger any more) and no striker! Don't ask me what Ayew is, certainly not a striker, my answer at the moment would be a waste of space. If ever there was a guy marking time until his agent negotiates his next move, he is it.

Through the whole of the first half, we were constantly looking for outlets on the wing that weren't there, because our SH*THOUSE MANAGER hadn't put any on the field! What with that, and Ash's early Christmas present to Leicester, we were on a hiding to nothing.

Thank you for saving our Premiership bacon, Mr Guidolin, but now it's gratzie and arrivaderci! Come back Brendan, all is forgiven. And if you do come back, you've got the mother of all re-building jobs to do.

Amat must wonder how bad FF has to play before he gets a look in. Fede was another waste of space today, and is beginning to look like a serious liability. We need to move him on in the summer, if anyone will have him. Taylor was average, the only defender who came out with credit for me was Rangel, who kept trying right to the final whistle.

Leon was harassed by Leicester's physicality and pressing, and with no outlet he often lost the ball. Fer can pack his suitcase now, thanks but no thanks matey. We can't afford players who go missing in big games. We were warned but I didn't want to believe it.

Siggy is off the pace and can't do a thing right at the moment, is he already in France with his Iceland teammates, metaphorically speaking? Cork put his usual shift in, not brilliant but worked his socks off. And that's it. Leicester are not brilliant, but they were miles better than us. Did we have one attempt on target, because if we did, I can't remember it. Is it a pre-requisite that all our centre backs have to have threepenny bit shaped heads? Can't one of them head the fuggin ball ON TARGET for once?

I'm going to lie down in a darkened room now. Goodnight.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2016 23:07]
To any player or staff who read this on 22:47 - Apr 24 with 1626 viewsepaul

To any player or staff who read this on 22:37 - Apr 24 by Pegojack

Got back from the match an hour ago and the embarrassment and shame of that performance has yet to dim. What a shower of sh1te.

Some random thoughts on the match, our manager and the players. To begin with, I knew we were in for a beating when I saw the team line up 30 minutes before the start. For God's sake, Guidolin, you go on about showing no fear in your pre match remarks, then you set us up with no wingers (I don't consider Routs a winger any more) and no striker! Don't ask me what Ayew is, certainly not a striker, my answer at the moment would be a waste of space. If ever there was a guy marking time until his agent negotiates his next move, he is it.

Through the whole of the first half, we were constantly looking for outlets on the wing that weren't there, because our SH*THOUSE MANAGER hadn't put any on the field! What with that, and Ash's early Christmas present to Leicester, we were on a hiding to nothing.

Thank you for saving our Premiership bacon, Mr Guidolin, but now it's gratzie and arrivaderci! Come back Brendan, all is forgiven. And if you do come back, you've got the mother of all re-building jobs to do.

Amat must wonder how bad FF has to play before he gets a look in. Fede was another waste of space today, and is beginning to look like a serious liability. We need to move him on in the summer, if anyone will have him. Taylor was average, the only defender who came out with credit for me was Rangel, who kept trying right to the final whistle.

Leon was harassed by Leicester's physicality and pressing, and with no outlet he often lost the ball. Fer can pack his suitcase now, thanks but no thanks matey. We can't afford players who go missing in big games. We were warned but I didn't want to believe it.

Siggy is off the pace and can't do a thing right at the moment, is he already in France with his Iceland teammates, metaphorically speaking? Cork put his usual shift in, not brilliant but worked his socks off. And that's it. Leicester are not brilliant, but they were miles better than us. Did we have one attempt on target, because if we did, I can't remember it. Is it a pre-requisite that all our centre backs have to have threepenny bit shaped heads? Can't one of them head the fuggin ball ON TARGET for once?

Spot on other than fuk off Brenda

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

To any player or staff who read this on 00:19 - Apr 25 with 1485 viewsTreforys_Jack

How on earth can we be inept all season, it ain't been great but definitely not inept. There have been inept performances, and unfortunately there has been 2 in a row. We beat Man U, Chelsea, Everton and Arsenal to start with .Just 2 games ago we were second in the current form league, that was after a run of games we simply had to win to stay in this league, it wasn't pretty but by damn we won them. I've supported FG and told people you wait till we get 40pts then judge him. Really disappointed in him when I saw the line up today, we are crying out for pace, whether he thought hold them for an hr then let Montero and Barrow loose.
One thing is for sure its going to be an absolutely critical summer on the recruitment front.
To any player or staff who read this on 07:39 - Apr 25 with 1299 viewsblaine_scfc

To any player or staff who read this on 22:37 - Apr 24 by Pegojack

Very good post.

Harsh words on Guidolin but accurate. When I seen the lineup before the game I went from being confident in causing an upset to dreading the 90 minutes. I officially despise the diamond. We had nothing to lose today but we went out there hoping for a 0-0.

Thanks for what you have done Franco, you deserve the inevitable large bonus coming your way, but I don't want to see a full season of that, especially when we start bringing in players to compliment that defensive mentality. As I said on previous post, Brendan or Bielsa please.
To any player or staff who read this on 07:58 - Apr 25 with 1253 viewsItchySphincter

He's emotional, it's fair enough. The bright spots like Arsenal and Chelsea have brought relief but on the whole it's been a massive under performance all around.

It's about fight see. We could finish above Watford and Bournemouth in what could be considered a good season for them where they've showed a bit of tenacity and style and got the most out of their players whilst we've looked like a jaded miserable disinterested bunch running on less than 50% most of the season.

We look like the sort of team and fans that we used to look at with a mixture of confusion and pity.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

To any player or staff who read this on 08:10 - Apr 25 with 1221 viewsmonmouth

On the bright side though, we proved Paul Merson wrong yet again. That'll learn him.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

To any player or staff who read this on 08:54 - Apr 25 with 1114 viewsPegojack

Well, it's the following morning and I don't feel any better.

Wish I hadn't wasted money on West Ham tickets for the inevitable beating there with Andy Carroll torturing us as usual, and not looking forward to thumpings from Liverpool and City. We'd better all pray that neither Sunderland or Norwich put on a spurt, because our goal difference will be shot by the end of the season. Could we be the first club to go down with 40 points for quite a while?

What worries me the most is next season. Are we going to be the Villa of 2016-7?

If we don't get the ownership question, the manager question and the serious surgery required to the squad question sorted by the first week of August, we are deep in the brown stuff. Can you see all that resolved satisfactorily in three short months?
To any player or staff who read this on 09:23 - Apr 25 with 1051 viewsMervyn

Lot of emotion there fair play....id like to put my arm around and say it'll all be fine but youd probably tell me p*ss offfff.

Adleast you'll be there next year unlike some of the part time experts iv e come across recently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024