Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap 22:16 - Aug 12 with 5421 viewsJokeren1943

Guzman don't play in Napoli and wanna leave the club, so he can play some ball. He is now 28 and we can get him cheap. Should Swansea try to buy him for 2-3 million?

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 22:18 - Aug 12 with 4275 viewshobo

Not good enough anymore. He also doesn't want to accept less wages than he's on at Napoli. He'll probably move to a lower Italian Serie A side before moving to MLS
Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 22:18 - Aug 12 with 4275 viewsChief

Absolutely, would provide great competition for Sig and Fer

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 02:08 - Aug 13 with 3923 viewsStarsky

Buy him for a couple of mill, then sell Ki

It's just the internet, init.

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 03:06 - Aug 13 with 3885 viewsnyc_swans

this is so obvious that it won't happen.

shame
Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 05:24 - Aug 13 with 3826 viewsjack247

If he is available for that kind of price, then probably. A lot of people wanted Joe Allen because he dictates the tempo. I don't think DeGuzman is as good, but he will do the same thing.

Would probably be a squad player rather than first choice though
Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 07:20 - Aug 13 with 3736 viewsDyfnant

Why would we pay a penny for him. Napoli clearly don't want him and never really have. I'd resign him but on a free at worst, we should get them to subsidise his wages.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 07:32 - Aug 13 with 3718 viewskarnataka

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 05:24 - Aug 13 by jack247

If he is available for that kind of price, then probably. A lot of people wanted Joe Allen because he dictates the tempo. I don't think DeGuzman is as good, but he will do the same thing.

Would probably be a squad player rather than first choice though

Everybody starts as a squad player until they force their way into the matchday 18 and/or starting 11 and keep the shirt. At 28, de Guzman should be at his peak if playing regularly and would be a good acquisition at only £2-3m.

As many have pointed out, we don't currently have anyone who would be effective further forward to be backup in Gylfi's role but I think JdG would be and he has proved he can chip in with a decent number of goals and is good with a dead ball which are also Gylfi attrubutes.

With him having had a couple of seasons in Italy, I'm sure FG is likely to know all about him and you always know Huw would be interested in a former player.
Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 07:59 - Aug 13 with 3654 viewsjacktar

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 07:32 - Aug 13 by karnataka

Everybody starts as a squad player until they force their way into the matchday 18 and/or starting 11 and keep the shirt. At 28, de Guzman should be at his peak if playing regularly and would be a good acquisition at only £2-3m.

As many have pointed out, we don't currently have anyone who would be effective further forward to be backup in Gylfi's role but I think JdG would be and he has proved he can chip in with a decent number of goals and is good with a dead ball which are also Gylfi attrubutes.

With him having had a couple of seasons in Italy, I'm sure FG is likely to know all about him and you always know Huw would be interested in a former player.

A cheap former player!

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Login to get fewer ads

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 08:04 - Aug 13 with 3627 viewsmax936

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 07:59 - Aug 13 by jacktar

A cheap former player!

Good god not De Guzman again, no no and no for me clearly not good enough for Napoli so why would he be for us, plus he'd want a very nice package it's a massive no for me.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 08:14 - Aug 13 with 3595 viewsStarsky

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 08:04 - Aug 13 by max936

Good god not De Guzman again, no no and no for me clearly not good enough for Napoli so why would he be for us, plus he'd want a very nice package it's a massive no for me.

Thank you Steve. We will take your views into account and sign him anyway

It's just the internet, init.

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 08:16 - Aug 13 with 3587 viewsjacktar

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 08:04 - Aug 13 by max936

I agree with you there max. If Fer and Ki play as we know they can and Fulton looking pretty sharp in the Stade Rennais game, I don't think we need any more in midfield tbh.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 08:33 - Aug 13 with 3540 viewskarnataka

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 07:59 - Aug 13 by jacktar

A cheap former player!

Exactly, Huw's favourite type of player, meets both of his criteria.
Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 09:16 - Aug 13 with 3437 viewsSwansea93

He's off to Leeds to join the Monk revolution.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 10:14 - Aug 13 with 3276 viewsMorfa_Same

In his prime he was a better player than any of our current midfield except for Siggy, but since then he's had two years of injuries and very little game time. He'd have to be cheap for us to take a risk on him now.

I was really disappointed we didn't do more to sign him when he was here before, but in view of his injury record at Napoli maybe it was for the best.
Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 10:29 - Aug 13 with 3229 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 10:14 - Aug 13 by Morfa_Same

In his prime he was a better player than any of our current midfield except for Siggy, but since then he's had two years of injuries and very little game time. He'd have to be cheap for us to take a risk on him now.

I was really disappointed we didn't do more to sign him when he was here before, but in view of his injury record at Napoli maybe it was for the best.

And he'd be a fool to hold out for a higher wage at the expense of a final crack at the PL. He was hard too, gave us a bit of an abrasive edge.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 10:59 - Aug 13 with 3188 viewsDafyddHuw

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 22:18 - Aug 12 by hobo

Not good enough anymore. He also doesn't want to accept less wages than he's on at Napoli. He'll probably move to a lower Italian Serie A side before moving to MLS

Why isn't he good enough any more?

Afe you saying that if he's not good enough for Napoli then her's not good enough for us?
Who do you think we are?

He's already shown he's class. He's just not a good fit at Napoli, like Ayew wasn't a good fit here. Doesn't mke him a bad player. We know he fits our style.

He'd be a steal at £2-3M.
Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 11:16 - Aug 13 with 3149 viewsBanosswan

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 10:59 - Aug 13 by DafyddHuw

Afe you saying that if he's not good enough for Napoli then her's not good enough for us?
Who do you think we are?

He's already shown he's class. He's just not a good fit at Napoli, like Ayew wasn't a good fit here. Doesn't mke him a bad player. We know he fits our style.

Max seems to think we're bigger than napoli too. We don't need him as it stands, but if we had 6-8m for Ki and could get him for 2-3m then it may be interesting.

Would certainly interest Huw!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 11:22 - Aug 13 with 3127 viewshobo

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 10:59 - Aug 13 by DafyddHuw

Who do you think we are?

Nonsense. He's been injured for 2 years, he's 29 next month. He probably won't ever get back to his best
Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 11:38 - Aug 13 with 3088 viewsDrizzy

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 10:29 - Aug 13 by Brynmill_Jack

And he'd be a fool to hold out for a higher wage at the expense of a final crack at the PL. He was hard too, gave us a bit of an abrasive edge.

That's twice now I've seen you describe de Guzman as "hard". He was a quality player but to describe as "hard" is ridiculous. He was soft as spunk most of the time.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 11:41 - Aug 13 with 3078 viewsLandore_Jack

Worth a punt for £2M.

#backtojack

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 11:41 - Aug 13 with 3075 viewsnantywatcher

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 11:22 - Aug 13 by hobo

Nonsense. He's been injured for 2 years, he's 29 next month. He probably won't ever get back to his best

If only football clubs thought about giving players a thorough medical before signing them - it would so much sense. Oh well, maybe we'll think about doing that in the distant future?
Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 12:28 - Aug 13 with 2998 viewsGowerjack

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 10:29 - Aug 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Hard?

Masterful winduppery!

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 13:06 - Aug 13 with 2928 viewssP7qupUf

Why on earth are people still harping on about re-signing former players? Boy, Allen and now this! Would he be mentioned if he hadn't been here. We need to progress not regress.
Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 14:34 - Aug 13 with 2843 viewsmax936

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 08:14 - Aug 13 by Starsky

Thank you Steve. We will take your views into account and sign him anyway

Dave, he had his moment's agreed but he was far from the player many on here think he was/is, there's a post about being better than any of our existing CM's, really? he's far from it for me really sorry about that, but it's only my opinion.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 15:53 - Aug 13 with 2767 viewsItchySphincter

Guzman - wanna leave Napoli - he is cheap on 14:34 - Aug 13 by max936

Dave, he had his moment's agreed but he was far from the player many on here think he was/is, there's a post about being better than any of our existing CM's, really? he's far from it for me really sorry about that, but it's only my opinion.

You f*cking luvs him.

BRING HIM HOME!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024