Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barrow. 09:13 - Oct 17 with 2004 viewslifelong

Any news on his injury?

It would be good to see him get a run in the starting lineup.
Barrow. on 09:57 - Oct 17 with 1942 viewsFireboy

Fingers crossed his injury won't be bad enough to rule him out of too many games as he's been playing very well and atm we really need him as he's our only in form player

Looking back at the sending off even though it looked to be harsh as it occurred on the half way line and mo had quite a distance to go with a few arsenal defenders to go at retrospectively it was the correct decision as he hacked him down with no attempt to play the ball and mo looks to be out for a few games as his injury looked bad enough to be taken off
Barrow. on 10:06 - Oct 17 with 1910 viewsexiledinenglandjack

In his interview on the official site, he says he will hopefully be available for saturday as he was kicked on an old injury and got a little cramp
Barrow. on 10:54 - Oct 17 with 1816 viewstomdickharry

Yes the young man played well until that tackle which was the correct decision by referee John Moss.Hopefully another good performance next Saturday.
Barrow. on 12:38 - Oct 17 with 1687 viewspencoedjack

If Wenger thought 'it was a dark yellowish' card be sure it was a sending off offence
Barrow. on 12:46 - Oct 17 with 1653 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Barrow. on 12:38 - Oct 17 by pencoedjack

If Wenger thought 'it was a dark yellowish' card be sure it was a sending off offence

I don't think it was based solely on that tackle, they had been hacking & Blocking him all game and I think the blatant lateness was the final straw for Moss.
Everybody could see there was no chance of him getting anywhere near the ball.
I still think he may have been given "orders" to slow Barrow down when Monreal had to go off, it wouldn't be the first time, they used to do the same to Dyer all the time.
In a really bent way it is a mark of respect, we can't stop you by legal means so we will use illegal ones.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2016 13:16]
Barrow. on 12:52 - Oct 17 with 1624 viewsmax936

Barrow. on 12:38 - Oct 17 by pencoedjack

Wenger is a known hypocrite though if it had been his player who received that tackle and then at to leave the field because of it, he'd be moaning and pouting like the old trout he is, simples.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2016 12:53]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Barrow. on 13:25 - Oct 17 with 1546 viewsHighjack

I'm not a doctor but my diagnosis of the injury is that he was suffering from beenkickedtofeckitis.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Barrow. on 14:02 - Oct 17 with 1478 viewsperchrockjack

Wenger has been ever thus

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Barrow. on 14:38 - Oct 17 with 1392 viewswaynekerr55

Barrow. on 14:02 - Oct 17 by perchrockjack

Wenger has been ever thus

"I did not see it"

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Barrow. on 18:40 - Oct 17 with 1156 viewskarnataka

Barrow. on 09:57 - Oct 17 by Fireboy

Fingers crossed his injury won't be bad enough to rule him out of too many games as he's been playing very well and atm we really need him as he's our only in form player

Looking back at the sending off even though it looked to be harsh as it occurred on the half way line and mo had quite a distance to go with a few arsenal defenders to go at retrospectively it was the correct decision as he hacked him down with no attempt to play the ball and mo looks to be out for a few games as his injury looked bad enough to be taken off

The injury wasn't deemed bad enough for him to be unable to continue immediately after the tackle, he stayed on the pitch for another 13 minutes before being subbed but it had clearly hampered him so maybe not as serious as it could have been and, fingers crossed, he's fit for Saturday.
Barrow. on 20:01 - Oct 17 with 1017 viewsharryhpalmer

I know someone who spoke to him after the game, and Mo said he is fine.

Expect to see him scaring Watford's back 3 this weekend

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Barrow. on 20:31 - Oct 17 with 965 viewsOldjack

Barrow. on 20:01 - Oct 17 by harryhpalmer

I know someone who spoke to him after the game, and Mo said he is fine.

Expect to see him scaring Watford's back 3 this weekend

Hopefully along with Jeff

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Barrow. on 02:07 - Oct 18 with 779 viewsAussieSwan

Barrow. on 20:31 - Oct 17 by Oldjack

Hopefully along with Jeff

he will start along with Routledge...

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Barrow. on 07:37 - Oct 18 with 689 viewsSwaneeRiver

Barrow. on 13:25 - Oct 17 by Highjack

I'm not a doctor but my diagnosis of the injury is that he was suffering from beenkickedtofeckitis.

That's the same condition George Best, Pele, Eusebio and Alan Curtis used to suffer from, I'm sure
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024