Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Rowett 17:42 - Dec 26 with 2026 viewsdna

Please !!!!!
Gary Rowett on 17:46 - Dec 26 with 1975 viewsBloodyhills

He's not really got top level experience though. Would still be quite a gamble. I think at this point we need someone who has experience in the Prem to have any chance of digging us out of the pit we are in.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Gary Rowett on 17:47 - Dec 26 with 1955 viewsbuilthjack

Ffs lets get a proven manager in who can do something. Not a rookie who got Birmingham up to 7th or 8th or whatever it was.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gary Rowett on 17:49 - Dec 26 with 1921 viewsMurph75

Gary Rowett on 17:47 - Dec 26 by builthjack

Ffs lets get a proven manager in who can do something. Not a rookie who got Birmingham up to 7th or 8th or whatever it was.

On a shoe string budget after the club had flirted with relegation to league one the previous season?

The guy would be an ideal long term manager for us. Personally I couldn't think of anyone better.
Gary Rowett on 17:50 - Dec 26 with 1889 viewsjojaca

Gary Rowett on 17:47 - Dec 26 by builthjack

I don't understand the love for this guy from some fans. Let's find the best manager out there that get close to playing back to the Swansea way.

Even when you know, you never know?

Gary Rowett on 17:51 - Dec 26 with 1869 viewsMurph75

Gary Rowett on 17:50 - Dec 26 by jojaca

I don't understand the love for this guy from some fans. Let's find the best manager out there that get close to playing back to the Swansea way.

He worked miracles at Birmingham.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 17:52]
Gary Rowett on 17:53 - Dec 26 with 1833 viewsbuilthjack

Gary Rowett on 17:49 - Dec 26 by Murph75

On a shoe string budget after the club had flirted with relegation to league one the previous season?

The guy would be an ideal long term manager for us. Personally I couldn't think of anyone better.

If a decent manager came in and had 40-50m to spend, which we should have without a doubt ( transfers hugely in the plus side financially, 130m minimum off sky), we could easily stay up.
Or throw the towel in. get a rookie in, take us down, and struggle for the next 30 years with crowds dwindling to 7-8000.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gary Rowett on 17:57 - Dec 26 with 1792 viewsMurph75

Gary Rowett on 17:53 - Dec 26 by builthjack

If a decent manager came in and had 40-50m to spend, which we should have without a doubt ( transfers hugely in the plus side financially, 130m minimum off sky), we could easily stay up.
Or throw the towel in. get a rookie in, take us down, and struggle for the next 30 years with crowds dwindling to 7-8000.

Dude we've barley spent that the whole time we've been in this league. Its certainly not going to happen during the notorious January window.

Gary Rowett did a great job at Burton before doing an even better job at Birmingham. He'd certainly fit in to the category of how we used to do things.
Gary Rowett on 17:57 - Dec 26 with 1793 viewsdna

Gary Rowett on 17:49 - Dec 26 by Murph75

This

We need to look at long term - at best he comes in and we stay up, at worst we've a proven Championship manager - plenty at Birmingham would prefer him to have stayed
Login to get fewer ads

Gary Rowett on 18:00 - Dec 26 with 1760 viewsGriffting

For those saying get someone with top level experience - who would you get? Just thinking of names because I can't think of many worth anything that isn't in a club ATM.
Gary Rowett on 18:15 - Dec 26 with 1671 viewsdna

Who the hell do we think we are?

Get Rowett in and plan for the future!!!!
N/A. on 18:17 - Dec 26 with 1645 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:28]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Gary Rowett on 18:24 - Dec 26 with 1592 viewspencoedjack

Gary Rowett on 17:53 - Dec 26 by builthjack

Fuk me you really think we are going to spend 40 50 million ?
Gary Rowett on 18:27 - Dec 26 with 1557 viewsdna

Gary Rowett on 18:24 - Dec 26 by pencoedjack

Fuk me you really think we are going to spend 40 50 million ?

Exactly!!!

Plan for relegation, if we stay up, Happy Days!!!
Gary Rowett on 18:51 - Dec 26 with 1485 viewsParsSwans

Absolutely think Rowett is the right man spoke about it at the game today. He has done great at Burton and Birmingham galvanised the Blues from top to bottom whe. They were in crisis didn't have a pot to piss into and took them from bottom to playoff positions or just under. If we stay up it will be a miracle and if we as expected go down he has experience at that level to rebuild a squad that is as stale as a two week out of date loaf of bread.
Gary Rowett (n/t) on 18:52 - Dec 26 with 1467 viewsParsSwans

[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 18:54]
Gary Rowett (n/t) on 18:54 - Dec 26 with 1439 viewsParsSwans

Gary Rowett (n/t) on 18:52 - Dec 26 by ParsSwans

[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 18:54]

Get him here now
Gary Rowett on 19:12 - Dec 26 with 1355 viewsJack_Kass

Get him in.

He will have 3 months, pressure free PL experience to try and pull off a miraculous recovery

If the likely happens and we go down then we've got a bright young manager to try and get us back there asap. If we do get back then he's already got that exposure of a relegation battle in the top tier.

Win win situation. Go get him.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Gary Rowett on 19:19 - Dec 26 with 1311 views34dfgdf54

No from me.

Apparently makes Sousa ball look like the Great Ajax side.

Marcelino would be my vote. Get back into Spanish market and sign a few decent players for a change.
Gary Rowett on 19:23 - Dec 26 with 1281 viewshobo

Pardew over Rowett
Gary Rowett on 19:39 - Dec 26 with 1225 viewssammylee3

Gary Rowett on 19:23 - Dec 26 by hobo

Pardew over Rowett

I'd take Sousa now I'd even go and collect him from Italy, start the car
Gary Rowett on 19:41 - Dec 26 with 1211 viewsAngelRangelQS

Well we're not staying up this season so we may as well start building for next year.
Gary Rowett on 20:28 - Dec 26 with 1076 viewsunion_jack

Listen to you all.

My optimism earlier has dwindled and I am now back in the land of reality.

Get this into your heads.

BOB AINT GOING ANYWHERE ANYTIME SOON

I will be delighted to be proved wrong believe me!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Gary Rowett on 20:48 - Dec 26 with 1028 viewsVetchitBack

Heart says yes.

Head - well it's Boxing Day.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024