Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hartson 16:04 - Jan 1 with 3271 viewsIeuanIvett98

Poll: Would you sacrifice Premier League status to be in the right hands?

Hartson on 16:05 - Jan 1 with 3245 viewsGaz_M

The best thing the board have done in recent times is ignore the interest
Hartson on 16:08 - Jan 1 with 3204 viewsIeuanIvett98

Hartson on 16:05 - Jan 1 by Gaz_M

The best thing the board have done in recent times is ignore the interest

You not a fan of Hartson and Redknapp?

Poll: Would you sacrifice Premier League status to be in the right hands?

Hartson on 16:30 - Jan 1 with 2963 viewsGaz_M

Hartson on 16:08 - Jan 1 by IeuanIvett98

Bad hair colour for starters.

Redknapp would be a disaster.
Hartson on 16:33 - Jan 1 with 2922 viewsSwanjaxs

Hartson on 16:30 - Jan 1 by Gaz_M

Bad hair colour for starters.

Redknapp would be a disaster.

Hartson is bald.... just saying like 😞

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Hartson on 16:36 - Jan 1 with 2862 viewspencoedjack

Clement comes across as a nice fella hope he has a Hartson type figure lined up as his number 2

These fuking players could do with a good kick up the arse
Hartson on 16:37 - Jan 1 with 2850 viewsFireboy

Hartson yes

Redknapp no
Hartson on 16:38 - Jan 1 with 2836 viewsjack247

Hartson on 16:08 - Jan 1 by IeuanIvett98

Hartson is a Jack. What else has he got in his favour? Would any other PL club want him?

We didn't make the last appointment for football reasons, we need to make fcking well sure we do this time. If Hartson and Redknapp are the best choice football wise, then great, but that should be the only reason
Hartson on 16:38 - Jan 1 with 2817 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Well Harton's interest certainly didn't even warrant a reply. Why does he think he deserves a shot?

He was only willing to come play for us at the end of his career when he was far past his peak and is disgruntled he wasn't considered for a job he is woefully under qualified for.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Hartson on 16:39 - Jan 1 with 2818 viewsSwanjaxs

With Big John involved the billy big bolloxs types like Taylor would be on borrowed time thats for sure

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Hartson on 16:40 - Jan 1 with 2803 viewsDr_Winston

Hartson on 16:39 - Jan 1 by Swanjaxs

With Big John involved the billy big bolloxs types like Taylor would be on borrowed time thats for sure

Is he going to kick them in the head?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Hartson on 16:41 - Jan 1 with 2784 viewsSwanjaxs

Hartson on 16:40 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

Haha i asked for that! Talk about a tap in 😂😂

Hartson on 16:42 - Jan 1 with 2757 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Hartson on 16:37 - Jan 1 by Fireboy

Hartson yes

Redknapp no

That's the sorted of attitude that has led to players like Britton, Rangel, Routledge, Dyer, Tate and a whole load of others remain at our club far longer than they should have.

Hartson on 16:50 - Jan 1 with 2676 viewsjackrabbit

Hartson on 16:37 - Jan 1 by Fireboy

Hartson yes

Redknapp no

Redknapp with John Terry and Frank Lampard in tow? ....er, YES!
Hartson on 17:16 - Jan 1 with 2497 viewsblueytheblue

Hartson on 16:50 - Jan 1 by jackrabbit

Err...

'Arry always wants money to spend. Good luck resolving that problem.
'Arry has high player turnover, not exactly going to cause cohesion.
'Arry like 30+ players. No resale value, high wages.
'Arry has taken teams down.
'Arry relies upon a dog to manage his finances.
JT has lost whatever pace he had.
JT would probably shag everyone's missus, destroying any team spirit.
Big Frank is past it.
No, Big Frank is really past it.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Hartson on 17:42 - Jan 1 with 2309 viewsDaggyjack

Hartson on 16:38 - Jan 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Well Harton's interest certainly didn't even warrant a reply. Why does he think he deserves a shot?

He was only willing to come play for us at the end of his career when he was far past his peak and is disgruntled he wasn't considered for a job he is woefully under qualified for.

To be fair to Hartson, why would he have wanted to play for Swansea at that time? When he was at the peak of his career (Arsenal, WHU & Wimbledon 1995-2001 then Celtic 2001-06), we were in the bottom two divisions.

I agree that I don't think he isn't qualified enough to coach the Swans but having said that, we employed James Beattie and Paul Williams amongst others and I don't think he could do much worse.
Hartson on 17:45 - Jan 1 with 2268 viewsNeath_Jack

Hartson on 17:42 - Jan 1 by Daggyjack

To be fair to Hartson, why would he have wanted to play for Swansea at that time? When he was at the peak of his career (Arsenal, WHU & Wimbledon 1995-2001 then Celtic 2001-06), we were in the bottom two divisions.

I agree that I don't think he isn't qualified enough to coach the Swans but having said that, we employed James Beattie and Paul Williams amongst others and I don't think he could do much worse.

It was towards the end of his career when we "wanted" him, but he signed for West Brom instead. It was way after that he started making noises about playing for us, by which time he wouldn't have got in our side.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Hartson on 17:49 - Jan 1 with 2237 viewsDarran

Hartson on 17:45 - Jan 1 by Neath_Jack

It was towards the end of his career when we "wanted" him, but he signed for West Brom instead. It was way after that he started making noises about playing for us, by which time he wouldn't have got in our side.

He presented the team that won the title under Hollins with the team of the year at the Welsh SPOTY awards.
The presenter asked him is there ant chance of you playing for Swansea and he replied we'll see perhaps when the knees have gone. FACT

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hartson on 17:51 - Jan 1 with 2214 viewsAngelRangelQS

Absolutely spot on.

I love Hartson and there's no doubt he wants the best for the Swans but we owe him nothing.
Hartson on 17:53 - Jan 1 with 2191 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I was a young at the time but that is how I remember it too. Now he wants a regular pay cheque from the club. I had nothing against him previously but if he continues to moan about how he wasn't considered for a role he obviously never deserved to get then I'll mutter Darran's favourite quote whenever I see him on television again

Hartson on 17:54 - Jan 1 with 2190 viewsGaz_M

Hartson on 16:50 - Jan 1 by jackrabbit

He wouldn't bring either of them here you thick twàt.
Hartson on 17:59 - Jan 1 with 2139 viewsblueytheblue

Played against us for West Brom, took stick in the first minute for being blown up chasing the ball from the kickoff.

If he'd any self-respect he'd have retired at that point in his career. Guess he needed the money.

EDIT:

If he really wanted to help you guys out, could easily arrange things around media duties. We recently appointed Bellamy as Player Development Manager, scoped with getting our youngsters ready to get into the first team squad, something we've not had for years. He was already "working" with the youngsters unpaid - volunteered to help out occasionally without requesting a penny.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 18:01]

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Hartson on 18:50 - Jan 1 with 1904 viewsLeonWasGod

Sorry, but it's a no from me. We're not a charity to house people who happen to be local boys. Had he worked his way into a career in coaching / lower league management then he may have earned the right. We already have a True Jack in Curt, with a lot more relevant experience - so that position is filled imo.
Hartson on 18:58 - Jan 1 with 1832 viewsAnotherJohn

I don't think John is really the man to help at present, but I don't blame him for saying he would love to manage his home town club. Hell, a lot of us would step forward if we got the call - though in my case I'd probably be more suited to making the tea.
Hartson on 19:01 - Jan 1 with 1799 viewsFlashberryjack

Hartson on 16:40 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

Only if he can't kick them up the ar*se.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024