Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chadli or Vierra 22:54 - Aug 15 with 3508 viewsBorojack

If they were both available for the same price which player would you prefer.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Chadli or Vierra on 22:55 - Aug 15 with 3496 viewsLandore_Jack

Neither. Both over-priced.

#backtojack

Chadli or Vierra on 22:58 - Aug 15 with 3464 viewsspiderboy

Depends which one needs bringing home in a "bag for life"
Chadli or Vierra on 22:59 - Aug 15 with 3461 viewsBorojack

Chadli or Vierra on 22:55 - Aug 15 by Landore_Jack

Neither. Both over-priced.

Everyone is over priced with the new TV deal.
Even more so with 45 million in the bank.

Chadli or Vierra on 23:03 - Aug 15 with 3410 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I guess that the overwhelming majority of Swans fans know a bit about Chadli and very little about Vieira and would find it very difficult to give an informed opinion.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Chadli or Vierra on 23:07 - Aug 15 with 3389 viewsEasternJack

Chadli or Vierra on 23:03 - Aug 15 by Joe_bradshaw

I guess that the overwhelming majority of Swans fans know a bit about Chadli and very little about Vieira and would find it very difficult to give an informed opinion.

The only point I'd add is that if it ends up being Viera then PC will be publicly undermined followin his clear (almost boxing off) statement on the weekend on the need for players with PL experience.

I expect to see Chadli. And I'm desperately sad about it.

Would prefer a cheeky shot at Wiltshire

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Chadli or Vierra on 23:11 - Aug 15 with 3357 viewsBorojack

Chadli or Vierra on 23:07 - Aug 15 by EasternJack

The only point I'd add is that if it ends up being Viera then PC will be publicly undermined followin his clear (almost boxing off) statement on the weekend on the need for players with PL experience.

Charlie has done very little for West Brom.
No idea on Viera seems a lot of cash for an unproven player.
I think we will end up with Chadli and Bony.

Chadli or Vierra on 23:13 - Aug 15 with 3334 viewsLoyal

We are forgetting the obscure 7 million Paloschi type signing.
That's what we will do.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Chadli or Vierra on 23:17 - Aug 15 with 3313 viewsHighjack

Chadli or Vierra on 23:13 - Aug 15 by Loyal

That's what we will do.

He's scored a grand total of zero goals since he's left us.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Chadli or Vierra on 23:18 - Aug 15 with 3305 viewsBorojack

Chadli or Vierra on 23:13 - Aug 15 by Loyal

That's what we will do.

Be lucky to get Aiden Newhouse for 7 million in the current market.

Chadli or Vierra on 23:20 - Aug 15 with 3290 viewsPozuelosSideys

Dont want Chadli. Know little about Viera, so well.. err.. say Viera

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Chadli or Vierra on 23:30 - Aug 15 with 3229 viewsspiderboy

Cant see why we would ever want bony tbh,unless Fernando the great' is leaving us.
Why ever would we want him Tammy,and Fernando?
Chadli or Vierra on 23:38 - Aug 15 with 3186 viewsJack_Kass

Patrick would still get a game for us.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Chadli or Vierra on 23:52 - Aug 15 with 3130 viewsawayjack

Both massively overpriced. PC feels Spanish based players (Mesa) take a long time to settle in PL - odd as other clubs manage OK- but on this basis I guess we'll opt for Chadli.

- Chadli knows PL, fits into our 'diamond' and if he's managed and motivated has potential to score 6/7 goals. Also stronger and has more arial threat.

- Vierra has struggled outside La Liga, more of a winger, so may not fit into our dull diamond. More skilfull / creative than Chandli and potential of link up with Mesa. I'm not sure we'll opt for 'creative' this year and PC doesn't seem to fancy Mesa ATM, so it just doubles the risk.
Chadli or Vierra on 00:28 - Aug 16 with 3057 viewsWarwickHunt

I doubt if we could afford a whole county.
Chadli or Vierra on 02:10 - Aug 16 with 2975 viewsEasternJack

Chadli or Vierra on 00:28 - Aug 16 by WarwickHunt

Surely at least Swindon?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Chadli or Vierra on 10:51 - Aug 16 with 2725 viewsawayjack

Chadli or Vierra on 00:28 - Aug 16 by WarwickHunt

Wiltshire needs game time as the 'main man' in midfield, so looking at our AM options post Siggy he may just fancy it. Injury risk but if it's sub £10m less of a risk than some obscure overseas player or asplashing £25m on likes of Chadli.
Chadli or Vierra on 10:55 - Aug 16 with 2696 viewsMo_Wives

Vierra. I know absolutely nothing about him, have never seen him play, in fact I am a complete ignoramus when it comes to him. But he is the more exotic option and that's good enough for me.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Chadli or Vierra on 11:01 - Aug 16 with 2659 viewsMorfa_Same

Chadli and Vieira are both naturally wingers and our manager doesn't seem to want to play with wingers.

This is the problem when the players are not being signed by the manager. We get expensive square pegs sitting on the bench because they don't fit into round holes.

We've had all summer to shortlist Sigurdsson replacements so the board need to wake themselves from hibernation and get moving. I'd like to think our next signing will be Clement's choice rather than the usual lazy targets (ex players, players who've scored against us and anyone Huw has a man-crush on).
Chadli or Vierra on 11:07 - Aug 16 with 2618 viewsunion_jack

Chadli or Vierra on 11:01 - Aug 16 by Morfa_Same

Chadli and Vieira are both naturally wingers and our manager doesn't seem to want to play with wingers.

This is the problem when the players are not being signed by the manager. We get expensive square pegs sitting on the bench because they don't fit into round holes.

We've had all summer to shortlist Sigurdsson replacements so the board need to wake themselves from hibernation and get moving. I'd like to think our next signing will be Clement's choice rather than the usual lazy targets (ex players, players who've scored against us and anyone Huw has a man-crush on).

All joking aside and bearing how much I dislike HJ and everything he has done, I cannot for one minute believe he'd sign players without consulting PC and his team as to who will be a fit for the style we play.

Please say this is so!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Chadli or Vierra on 11:19 - Aug 16 with 2561 viewsMorfa_Same

Chadli or Vierra on 11:07 - Aug 16 by union_jack

All joking aside and bearing how much I dislike HJ and everything he has done, I cannot for one minute believe he'd sign players without consulting PC and his team as to who will be a fit for the style we play.

Please say this is so!

I hope you're right, but we still keep trying to sign players that have either played for us before or we've tried to sign before. We also have made a habit of signing players who just don't get on the pitch (Borja, Tabanou, Narsingh, Mesa???), which suggests the manager never wanted them in the first place.
Chadli or Vierra on 12:12 - Aug 16 with 2470 viewsawayjack

Chadli or Vierra on 11:19 - Aug 16 by Morfa_Same

I hope you're right, but we still keep trying to sign players that have either played for us before or we've tried to sign before. We also have made a habit of signing players who just don't get on the pitch (Borja, Tabanou, Narsingh, Mesa???), which suggests the manager never wanted them in the first place.

I'd hoped PC would use his relationships across Europe to bring in quality or at least development players that aren't from a couple of lowly clubs on Midlands or Scotland. I'm not sure how we taregt senior players with scouts or agents, but this reversion to old players has the HJ stink all over it. For a PL team we seem to fish in very small ponds.
Chadli or Vierra on 12:38 - Aug 16 with 2415 viewskarnataka

If the club is going to buy a county, there are plenty nicer than Wiltshire in the UK.
Chadli or Vierra on 12:54 - Aug 16 with 2352 viewsandypitt56

People have said about chadli not being very good at west brom, but come on he is a player that likes the ball to feet and does well in a passing team. How on earth is he going to be at his best when he is in a pulis hoofball team?? I think he would fit in well with us. Spurs fans seem to really rate the guy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024