Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arias deal dead 10:21 - Aug 27 with 15728 viewsmagicdaps10

Dicking then around with the payments by all accounts.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Arias deal dead on 10:23 - Aug 27 with 5511 viewsSwansNZ

Going by your past transfer posting record, this is good news

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Arias deal dead on 10:43 - Aug 27 with 5325 viewsNeath_Jack

By all accounts? We have some f*cking dreamers that post on here aye.

Everyone vying to be the one that breaks a bit of news.

Look at me, look at me, i'm in the know.

Know f*ck alls.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Arias deal dead on 10:45 - Aug 27 with 5297 viewsAl_Bundy

Daps the false agent ..
Arias deal dead on 11:05 - Aug 27 with 5106 viewsShonky

How many accounts constitute 'all'? (Head voices not applicable)
[Post edited 27 Aug 2017 11:05]

Its just a ride...

Arias deal dead on 11:06 - Aug 27 with 5078 viewsGaz_M

Why hasn't he been removed from the board?
Arias deal dead on 11:38 - Aug 27 with 4821 viewsDafyddHuw

Sauce?
Arias deal dead on 11:55 - Aug 27 with 4692 viewsmax936

Arias deal dead on 11:38 - Aug 27 by DafyddHuw

Sauce?

Pri pri or Tabasco are my favourites

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Arias deal dead on 11:59 - Aug 27 with 4639 viewsEastenderJack

from here by the look of it...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4330310/swansea-santiago-arias-psv-eindh

NO SANTI CLAUSES
Swansea must pay £12m in one go for Colombian Santiago Arias as PSV Eindhoven reject offer of £7m plus add-ons

Welshmen hit stumbling block in bid to sign new right-back - but make Barnsley’s Andy Yiadom a standby alternative

SWANSEA must pay £12million up front to land PSV Eindhoven’s Colombian right-back Santiago Arias.

Supremo Huw Jenkins wants to pay an initial £7m, with the rest linked to how Swans fare over the next few seasons.

Swansea want Santiago Arias but are baulking at PSV demands for £12m
Right-back Santiago Arias is an established player for Colombia

But the Dutch outfit want all the cash at once.

Arias, 25, fears Paul Clement’s team could go down, so the deal we revealed last week is in the balance.

If it falls through, the Welsh club will try again for Barnsley’s Ghanaian full-back Andy Yiadom.

Swansea are particularly keen to strengthen after losing midfield lynchpin Gylfi Sigurdsson to Everton.

They also know Chelsea are monitoring their Spanish striker Fernando Llorente, 32.

Antonio Conte is reportedly ready to bid £15m for a wily peformer who played under him at Juventus.
Login to get fewer ads

Arias deal dead on 12:06 - Aug 27 with 4582 viewsmagicdaps10

Some beauts about aye!!

This is a forum for Swansea fans for all Swansea related news.....whether it true, false or just the plain right silly.

No sauces just something I read, passing on the info as said.....whether it true, false or just plain right silly.

If I am told something then I will state I was told.

Neath jack needs to have his ball sack emptied some shape or form........he is struggling with it judging by his aggressive approach on here.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Arias deal dead on 12:16 - Aug 27 with 4480 viewsmax936

Arias deal dead on 12:06 - Aug 27 by magicdaps10

Some beauts about aye!!

This is a forum for Swansea fans for all Swansea related news.....whether it true, false or just the plain right silly.

No sauces just something I read, passing on the info as said.....whether it true, false or just plain right silly.

Neath jack needs to have his ball sack emptied some shape or form........he is struggling with it judging by his aggressive approach on here.

Don't like Pri; Pri then MD

Don't take it personal mun its Bank holiday weekend and sun's shinning

Arias deal dead on 12:20 - Aug 27 with 4447 viewsBorojack

Arias deal dead on 12:06 - Aug 27 by magicdaps10

Some beauts about aye!!

I enjoy reading your posts mate.
There are a few on here struggling with pre transfer window tension.
And with penny pinching Jenkins doing the negotiations that is understandable.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Arias deal dead on 12:27 - Aug 27 with 4372 viewsMeraki

Arias deal dead on 12:16 - Aug 27 by max936

Don't like Pri; Pri then MD

Don't take it personal mun its Bank holiday weekend and sun's shinning

Whats Pri Pri?
Arias deal dead on 12:35 - Aug 27 with 4312 viewssnork44

Arias deal dead on 11:59 - Aug 27 by EastenderJack

from here by the look of it...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4330310/swansea-santiago-arias-psv-eindh

NO SANTI CLAUSES
Swansea must pay £12m in one go for Colombian Santiago Arias as PSV Eindhoven reject offer of £7m plus add-ons

Welshmen hit stumbling block in bid to sign new right-back - but make Barnsley’s Andy Yiadom a standby alternative

SWANSEA must pay £12million up front to land PSV Eindhoven’s Colombian right-back Santiago Arias.

Supremo Huw Jenkins wants to pay an initial £7m, with the rest linked to how Swans fare over the next few seasons.

Swansea want Santiago Arias but are baulking at PSV demands for £12m
Right-back Santiago Arias is an established player for Colombia

But the Dutch outfit want all the cash at once.

Arias, 25, fears Paul Clement’s team could go down, so the deal we revealed last week is in the balance.

If it falls through, the Welsh club will try again for Barnsley’s Ghanaian full-back Andy Yiadom.

Swansea are particularly keen to strengthen after losing midfield lynchpin Gylfi Sigurdsson to Everton.

They also know Chelsea are monitoring their Spanish striker Fernando Llorente, 32.

Antonio Conte is reportedly ready to bid £15m for a wily peformer who played under him at Juventus.

Ah, the usual Huw Jenkins smoke and mirrors kind of deal! So he has offered £7 million and add on's to make it up to £12 million in time,what are these add on's ? One million to be payed out if Arias's Uncle Paublo takes an Easyjet flight from Bogata International to Heathrow and catches a Greyhound to quadrant where he gets into a taxi driven by Gwyn who is Huws third cousin removed up to the Liberty for a league cup match against Peterborough, another two million to be payed if Colombia play Outer Mongolia in a World Cup qualifier! Finally the remainder to be paid when Arias sings 'La Bamba' as his initiation song, but he has to sing it in perfect Urdu!

In all seriousness Jenkins tries to be clever in these deals, but insults the clubs by making derisory offers , like the initial offer to PSV was quoted as 2 million pounds and we all thought it was a typo as it was so ridiculous,but no I bet Huw did offer 2 million. After the Michel Vorm deal with Utrecht, the clubs in Holland must so used to Huwbert's shenanigans in the transfer market that they treat the man with undisguised contempt.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Arias deal dead on 12:41 - Aug 27 with 4256 viewsgiantstoneater

So we are led to believe that HJ doesn't want to cough up 12 million up front for an experienced Columbian player with loads of caps and still has his best playing years to come - unbelievable!! We seem to have spent the best part of this window dicking around making ridiculous offers for players well bellow the current market value. How much of the Siggy money was paid up front to us? And our back up if we fail in our pursuit of Arias is a guy who just failed a medical at Huddersfield!!
Arias deal dead on 12:52 - Aug 27 with 4166 viewslondonlisa2001

Arias deal dead on 12:35 - Aug 27 by snork44

Ah, the usual Huw Jenkins smoke and mirrors kind of deal! So he has offered £7 million and add on's to make it up to £12 million in time,what are these add on's ? One million to be payed out if Arias's Uncle Paublo takes an Easyjet flight from Bogata International to Heathrow and catches a Greyhound to quadrant where he gets into a taxi driven by Gwyn who is Huws third cousin removed up to the Liberty for a league cup match against Peterborough, another two million to be payed if Colombia play Outer Mongolia in a World Cup qualifier! Finally the remainder to be paid when Arias sings 'La Bamba' as his initiation song, but he has to sing it in perfect Urdu!

In all seriousness Jenkins tries to be clever in these deals, but insults the clubs by making derisory offers , like the initial offer to PSV was quoted as 2 million pounds and we all thought it was a typo as it was so ridiculous,but no I bet Huw did offer 2 million. After the Michel Vorm deal with Utrecht, the clubs in Holland must so used to Huwbert's shenanigans in the transfer market that they treat the man with undisguised contempt.

The Sun is not accurate when it comes to us.

They just make stuff up.
Arias deal dead on 12:55 - Aug 27 with 4143 viewsAl_Bundy

To be fair to the supposed supremo Jenkins.. If we have multiple transfers possibly going through this week then he isn't going to pay the going rate up front at this stage.

The issue will be if we are a couple of million out on decent targets and go for the Jenkins cheaper option which is very possible.

There should be around £25M+ available you would like to think this week with potentially another £15M coming in for the arm bandit.

Clucas , Mesa (the unflavoured one already) plus a Barnsley RB would be ridiculous business in this window if that is what we end up with it.
Arias deal dead on 13:04 - Aug 27 with 4071 viewsDewi1jack

Arias deal dead on 12:55 - Aug 27 by Al_Bundy

To be fair to the supposed supremo Jenkins.. If we have multiple transfers possibly going through this week then he isn't going to pay the going rate up front at this stage.

The issue will be if we are a couple of million out on decent targets and go for the Jenkins cheaper option which is very possible.

There should be around £25M+ available you would like to think this week with potentially another £15M coming in for the arm bandit.

Clucas , Mesa (the unflavoured one already) plus a Barnsley RB would be ridiculous business in this window if that is what we end up with it.

Add in this from a post

"SWANSEA must pay £12million up front to land PSV Eindhoven’s Colombian right-back Santiago Arias.

Supremo Huw Jenkins wants to pay an initial £7m, with the rest linked to how Swans fare over the next few seasons. "

In other words Beaky and the Yanks think everyone else will swallow the sh1te deal the Trust members have.
"have a bit now an if we stay up, we'll give you a bit more"

But without some tidy players just to strengthen the squad let alone first team, we won't see the bit more because we'll be down you big nosed failed roofer tw@

I'm really p1ssed off our squad is going backwards at a very rapid rate of knots.
At least PC seems to be getting us back to being a team, rather than the shambles of individuals we became since Monk got the Spanish archer.
Or since him and Beaky allowed our "style" to be stripped bare in one summer

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Arias deal dead on 13:08 - Aug 27 with 4032 viewsAguycalledJack

Let's be honest. Does huw really know what he's doing with transfers and a multi million pound industry? He believes his own press re; signings in previous years. Press built him up to be this maestro chairman. Bollocks.
Arias deal dead on 13:11 - Aug 27 with 4002 viewsAl_Bundy

Arias deal dead on 13:04 - Aug 27 by Dewi1jack

Add in this from a post

"SWANSEA must pay £12million up front to land PSV Eindhoven’s Colombian right-back Santiago Arias.

Supremo Huw Jenkins wants to pay an initial £7m, with the rest linked to how Swans fare over the next few seasons. "

In other words Beaky and the Yanks think everyone else will swallow the sh1te deal the Trust members have.

But without some tidy players just to strengthen the squad let alone first team, we won't see the bit more because we'll be down you big nosed failed roofer tw@

I'm really p1ssed off our squad is going backwards at a very rapid rate of knots.
At least PC seems to be getting us back to being a team, rather than the shambles of individuals we became since Monk got the Spanish archer.

The squad clearly isn't strong enough.. we have deadwood cleared but some still here, we've loaned out fringe players, we've sold fringe players, sold our best asset and looking like we'll sell the other. That should have enough wages freed up, revenue to bring players in of decent quality. If we don't then someone is clearly raping our club of its income and hoping PC can pull off a miracle and keep us up.
Arias deal dead on 13:34 - Aug 27 with 3867 viewsmax936

Arias deal dead on 12:27 - Aug 27 by Meraki

Whats Pri Pri?

Piri Piri

Arias deal dead on 13:44 - Aug 27 with 3779 viewsDewi1jack

Arias deal dead on 12:52 - Aug 27 by londonlisa2001

The Sun is not accurate when it comes to us.

They just make stuff up.

As much as I detest The Sun newspaper, maybe they know what Capt Beaky is like, so it's very much an educated guess on their part.

Tell us a load of sh1te and hope we swallow it.

And the Sun's journos are no better either

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Arias deal dead on 13:48 - Aug 27 with 3748 viewsGixerJack

Whats Pri Pri?

SImilar to Piri Piri but from Poundland
Arias deal dead on 14:04 - Aug 27 with 3652 viewsairedale

Whats Pri Pri?

Like Piri Piri, but you don't go 'i!' when you taste it.
Arias deal dead on 14:11 - Aug 27 with 3618 viewsicecoldjack

Arias deal dead on 13:04 - Aug 27 by Dewi1jack

Add in this from a post

Huw has form for stiffing Dutch clubs, remember the Vorm deal? they have every right to treat that fooker with the utmost contempt when it comes to deals, if he's a player we want then don't fook about just get it done.
Arias deal dead on 14:16 - Aug 27 with 3594 viewsmax936

Arias deal dead on 13:48 - Aug 27 by GixerJack

SImilar to Piri Piri but from Poundland

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024