Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Manager 17:10 - Oct 21 with 16414 viewsmagicdaps10

If we were to sack Clement, who is out there?

Please dont say Coleman FFS!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Next Manager on 17:13 - Oct 21 with 7209 viewsunion_jack

Just hope he sticks to his word and rules himself out.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Next Manager on 17:13 - Oct 21 with 7210 views34dfgdf54

Just someone with a bit of character. It’s too flat here.

Bielsa would be perfect.

It’s not going to happen though. Since Laudrup we have appointed Monk whose proving what a disaster he is with Boro, Guidolin, Bradley now Clement. All puppets for Jenkins in my mind, apart from Bradley but enough said about that the better for obvious reasons.
Next Manager on 17:16 - Oct 21 with 7190 viewsmonmouth

Doesn't matter what anyone says, including him. It'd be Coleman.

I'm not a fan, but he couldn't do much worse mind. Isn't there another Marco Silva out there? What's Laudrup up to? Punt Jenkins and get Tutumlu back as DoF!!! I don't care how much of the Yanks dosh he siphons.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Next Manager on 17:16 - Oct 21 with 7178 viewsChippy69

Someone with a pair of nads, who will tell our DOF to go and feck spiders as soon as he starts sucking the air through is teeth, the moment you tell the kunt to stop interfering in things he knows feck all about

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Next Manager on 17:18 - Oct 21 with 7152 viewslondonlisa2001

Next Manager on 17:16 - Oct 21 by monmouth

I'm not a fan, but he couldn't do much worse mind. Isn't there another Marco Silva out there? What's Laudrup up to? Punt Jenkins and get Tutumlu back as DoF!!! I don't care how much of the Yanks dosh he siphons.

I was thinking that this pm. It must have cost us more in the past couple of seasons sacking everyone than we ever 'lost' (cough cough) in any other way.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 17:19]
Next Manager on 17:21 - Oct 21 with 7116 viewsWarwickHunt

Next Manager on 17:16 - Oct 21 by monmouth

At least he fûcking earned it...
Next Manager on 17:40 - Oct 21 with 6984 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Next Manager on 17:16 - Oct 21 by Chippy69

Someone with a pair of nads, who will tell our DOF to go and feck spiders as soon as he starts sucking the air through is teeth, the moment you tell the kunt to stop interfering in things he knows feck all about

I don't think the dof will appoint someone who will tell the dof to go feck spiders.

Therein lies the problem.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Next Manager on 17:52 - Oct 21 with 6914 viewsChippy69

Next Manager on 17:40 - Oct 21 by Joe_bradshaw

I don't think the dof will appoint someone who will tell the dof to go feck spiders.

Therein lies the problem.

Init its like a scene from goodfellas with Don snout running the show

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Login to get fewer ads

Next Manager on 18:07 - Oct 21 with 6858 viewsLeonWasGod

Fat Sam. Massive swans fan
Next Manager on 18:26 - Oct 21 with 6797 viewscastlejack

Some teams seem to improve with a caretaker manager......Bring back Alan Curtis.

Clement is Clucas, oops I mean clueless

Poll: Next Swans manager

Next Manager on 18:29 - Oct 21 with 6777 viewsPrivate_Partz

Beilsa. Better hurry though because the Japs are after him. It would also mean redundancy for Jenkins which would be another massive plus.
I bet Frankie would come back a second time to save us if Jenkins was shown the door beforehand.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Next Manager on 18:33 - Oct 21 with 6754 viewsGTCJack

Not to worry, Big Nose is busy pulling his f*cking todger over Michael f*cking Appleton who now has a 100% win record against us. Beat us with Oxford in the cup too
Next Manager on 18:38 - Oct 21 with 6730 viewsPrivate_Partz

Next Manager on 18:33 - Oct 21 by GTCJack

Not to worry, Big Nose is busy pulling his f*cking todger over Michael f*cking Appleton who now has a 100% win record against us. Beat us with Oxford in the cup too

Good shout. That one would be straight out of The Jenkins Handbook. Along with Leon or Cameron Toshack. 'Look at the money I have saved you Mr Americans'.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Next Manager on 18:39 - Oct 21 with 6729 viewslonglostjack

Next Manager on 18:29 - Oct 21 by Private_Partz

Beilsa. Better hurry though because the Japs are after him. It would also mean redundancy for Jenkins which would be another massive plus.
I bet Frankie would come back a second time to save us if Jenkins was shown the door beforehand.

Frankie comes and Jenkins goes - oh Swansea - you got me singing the blues !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Next Manager on 18:49 - Oct 21 with 6685 viewsmajorraglan

Not only is Huw Jenkins the Chairman and DOF, he is one of the major shareholders in the club and has been the right hand of the American owners.

If PC gets the boot, that's probably another entire coaching team to be paid off and a massive chunk of any January transfer kitty up in smoke. I really think that relegation will coming knocking this year.
Next Manager on 18:53 - Oct 21 with 6659 viewsdobjack2

Any of our players that have an appropriate fifa licence.
Next Manager on 18:59 - Oct 21 with 6599 viewsKennedy

Next Manager on 18:49 - Oct 21 by majorraglan

Not only is Huw Jenkins the Chairman and DOF, he is one of the major shareholders in the club and has been the right hand of the American owners.

If PC gets the boot, that's probably another entire coaching team to be paid off and a massive chunk of any January transfer kitty up in smoke. I really think that relegation will coming knocking this year.

Major shareholder? He owns 5% if i remember.

Yes there are only a 4 others i believe that own shares.

Martin Morgan 5%
Americans 68%
Trust 21%
Dinnen 1%?

Just call me JFK

Next Manager on 19:03 - Oct 21 with 6548 viewsJoshTheJack

Next Manager on 18:59 - Oct 21 by Kennedy

Martin Morgan 5%
Americans 68%
Trust 21%
Dinnen 1%?

We're waiting for Koeman to be sacked!!!

Edit: Didn't mean to quote a post!!
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 19:19]
Next Manager on 19:16 - Oct 21 with 6498 viewsSwansea93

Laurent Blanc
Luis Enrique
Thomas Tuchel
Claude Puel
De Boer

There's a few free agents out there although probably unrealistic, we'd probably end up with Tony Adams.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Next Manager on 19:36 - Oct 21 with 6416 viewsTrundle10

Who the fack is gonna want to take over next. We are not the exciting proposition we were four or five seasons ago. Some fans need to wake up and smell the coffe
Next Manager on 19:40 - Oct 21 with 6406 viewsGTCJack

Next Manager on 19:36 - Oct 21 by Trundle10

Who the fack is gonna want to take over next. We are not the exciting proposition we were four or five seasons ago. Some fans need to wake up and smell the coffe

Bit of balance in between where you are and where you think some people are. Think most people are feeling largely negative about prospects and understand we aren't perhaps the prospect of before. Fact is, there are only 20 PL jobs and that in itself makes it attractive. Let's not sell ourselves short FFS
Next Manager on 19:46 - Oct 21 with 6370 viewsTheKirkyLife

Bielsa is far too volatile in my opinion. In the door straight through the wall and onto the bus.

There's amazing options out there. Tuschel, Enrique, Ancelotti, Sousa, Puel, Blanc...

Just need money where the mouth is scenario to happen which we all know won't.
Next Manager on 19:46 - Oct 21 with 6369 viewsKennedy

Really there is only around 14 PL jobs for someone at our size. You can rule out the top 6.

How many PL managers are sacked every season on average? Around 6/7

Just call me JFK

Next Manager on 19:49 - Oct 21 with 6346 viewsDr_Winston

There will always be someone willing to take a bet on themselves at a Premier League club.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Next Manager on 20:08 - Oct 21 with 6270 viewsmajorraglan

Next Manager on 18:59 - Oct 21 by Kennedy

Martin Morgan 5%
Americans 68%
Trust 21%
Dinnen 1%?

I am sure I read that H was having to put some of his personal money in to buy some of the Trusts Shares as part of the deal which increases his shareholding.

Whatever happens, he is still a major player in the club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024