Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony Pulis 22:59 - Dec 7 with 10172 viewsN_T_J

Hugebutt Jenkins is concidering appointing him according to the Mirror.

Sorry if its been posted.
Tony Pulis on 23:07 - Dec 7 with 5459 viewsGlyn1

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/struggling-swansea-consider-tony-pul

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Tony Pulis on 23:12 - Dec 7 with 5441 viewsSmellyplumz

Sooner this happens the better. soon changed their tune now the penny has dropped.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Tony Pulis on 23:14 - Dec 7 with 5427 viewsEasternJack

I'm up for anyone who can promise to get Sanchez to play a simple pass to feet without f,ucking it up

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Tony Pulis on 23:33 - Dec 7 with 5378 viewsN_T_J

Why did I get a down arrow? Hahaha ohh you guy's
Tony Pulis on 23:46 - Dec 7 with 5321 viewsWarwickHunt

Tony Pulis on 23:33 - Dec 7 by N_T_J

Why did I get a down arrow? Hahaha ohh you guy's

Have another one for the apostrophe for a plural.
Tony Pulis on 00:08 - Dec 8 with 5277 viewsswan65split

I think he shoud be sacked in fact a month or so , if those are his comments in that link........he should be, as they show that theres a problem.
Tony Pulis on 01:12 - Dec 8 with 5218 viewsN_T_J

Tony Pulis on 23:46 - Dec 7 by WarwickHunt

Have another one for the apostrophe for a plural.

Im so sorry if i annoyed you. #unlucky
Tony Pulis on 03:21 - Dec 8 with 5124 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

"ripping up their passing-football philosophy"

What is this, 2013? (I wish it was...)

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Login to get fewer ads

Tony Pulis on 05:16 - Dec 8 with 5064 viewsicecoldjack

We don't really have the players for an expansive passing game anymore yet we don't have players who could play a Pulis style either !!

It's a cluster fook of a situation at the Swans, led by Jenkins and Co. They will see us relegated, if not this year next year, the sands of time are slipping against us.

Pulis wouldn/t make a huge difference IMO . We have a poor team low on any kind of quality .
Tony Pulis on 05:38 - Dec 8 with 5054 viewsShonky

I don't know which is sadder; that it may be true or that it may be for the best.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2017 5:38]

Its just a ride...

Tony Pulis on 06:19 - Dec 8 with 4993 viewswaynekerr55

Tony Pulis on 23:07 - Dec 7 by Glyn1

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/struggling-swansea-consider-tony-pul

Yeah, OK. That'll end well. Jenkins loves a manager with a personality and one who'll tell him to f*ck right off if he tries to give him Albert Adomah or one of his other illicit Football Manager love-children

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Tony Pulis on 07:11 - Dec 8 with 4889 viewsTheKirkyLife

Telegraph disagrees.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/12/07/swansea-city-keep-faith-paul-clem
Tony Pulis on 07:20 - Dec 8 with 4875 viewsKilkennyjack

Got to give the new manager the window.
Clemo looks a busted flush.

Our current squad would be bottom 5 in Championship on what we have seen so far.

Big nose OUT.

Beware of the Risen People

Tony Pulis on 08:09 - Dec 8 with 4751 viewsSwanski

Tony Pulis on 07:20 - Dec 8 by Kilkennyjack

Got to give the new manager the window.
Clemo looks a busted flush.

Our current squad would be bottom 5 in Championship on what we have seen so far.

Big nose OUT.

Managers like pulis, allardyce etc always come in to put out the fires this time of year.
They tend to start by tightening up the defence. Our defence is solid and if you compare goals against we arent doing too bad.
We need to create more opportunities and start pulling the trigger. Wilf is growing in confidence and the armband is doing him good.
We need a manager to install confidence amd get things going from the middle. We desperately need to add to the middle of the park and look for a decent number 10. Unfortunately you pay a premium for those sort of players in January so the board have done themselves no favours by squirralling the money away in the summer.
Thanks clem but we need a change but i would rather look for fresh keen manager with a more positive approach
Tony Pulis on 08:37 - Dec 8 with 4668 viewsThornburyswan

Tony Pulis on 05:38 - Dec 8 by Shonky

I don't know which is sadder; that it may be true or that it may be for the best.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2017 5:38]

Good point & definitely the latter for me - cheap media story for linking our plight with Pulis obvious Welsh & non-relegation history - that said if we are going to ditch another manager & appoint a 4th in less than 18 months I'd favour an acceptance that we need to re-build (so in effect accepting relegation) & appoint a younger/footballing manager. Clearly it's too early in this season to do that now for the Board/Yanks as it would appear that they'd thrown the towel in so I expect modest spend in Jan with PC & then if now marked improvement by Feb exit him & appoint an interim/care-taker until we identify & can attract the 'younger/footballing' man!
Tony Pulis on 08:44 - Dec 8 with 4645 viewsDr_Winston

Tony Pulis on 05:16 - Dec 8 by icecoldjack

We don't really have the players for an expansive passing game anymore yet we don't have players who could play a Pulis style either !!

It's a cluster fook of a situation at the Swans, led by Jenkins and Co. They will see us relegated, if not this year next year, the sands of time are slipping against us.

Pulis wouldn/t make a huge difference IMO . We have a poor team low on any kind of quality .

If Mark Gower can be taught how to play an expansive passing game then anyone we've got now can.

Our problem is time. Trying to reinstate pretty football in a relegation battle is nigh on impossible. If Guidolin had been properly backed after our survival in the summer of 2016 he might have been able to do something, but now? It's highly unlikely.

Pulis will probably add something in a fight to avoid the drop but to start putting things back as they were then we'd probably have to take a drop and look for someone to rebuild in the right way. And get shot of Bignose obviously.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tony Pulis on 08:55 - Dec 8 with 4617 viewsLandore_Jack

Appointing Pulis is further justification how far we have fallen. Not that long ago fans would talk about the Swansea way of playing, and how much they detest Pulis's style of football.

#backtojack

Tony Pulis on 08:56 - Dec 8 with 4611 viewsmonmouth

Tony Pulis on 08:55 - Dec 8 by Landore_Jack

Appointing Pulis is further justification how far we have fallen. Not that long ago fans would talk about the Swansea way of playing, and how much they detest Pulis's style of football.

Pullisball is now a major step up in football quality and style for us.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tony Pulis on 09:17 - Dec 8 with 4549 viewsoldcob

Why do the words frying-pan and fire come to mind?
Tony Pulis on 09:27 - Dec 8 with 4519 viewsandypitt56

Pulis is anti football, id rather we be relegated
Tony Pulis on 09:29 - Dec 8 with 4510 viewsjack247

Tony Pulis on 08:44 - Dec 8 by Dr_Winston

If Mark Gower can be taught how to play an expansive passing game then anyone we've got now can.

Our problem is time. Trying to reinstate pretty football in a relegation battle is nigh on impossible. If Guidolin had been properly backed after our survival in the summer of 2016 he might have been able to do something, but now? It's highly unlikely.

Pulis will probably add something in a fight to avoid the drop but to start putting things back as they were then we'd probably have to take a drop and look for someone to rebuild in the right way. And get shot of Bignose obviously.

I think we’d be better off bringing him in for 18 months with the intention of staying up and next season being a consolidation season. We can deal with playing style when we’re a bit more stable.

Having said that, the Americans make the big calls and they couldn’t care less about aesthetics. 17th playing Clementball/Pulisball with a surplus in the transfer market would be a rip roaring success to them.
Tony Pulis on 09:30 - Dec 8 with 4512 viewslabrax

This article is pure speculation. It's Published by Trinity Mirror which owns walesonline and the Evening Post lol!!!

Where is the proof that Premier League basement side Swansea are mulling over a dramatic move for Tony Pulis?

F*ck off Daily Mirror!!!

Codfish

Tony Pulis on 09:39 - Dec 8 with 4471 viewspencoedjack

Tony Pulis on 08:09 - Dec 8 by Swanski

Managers like pulis, allardyce etc always come in to put out the fires this time of year.
They tend to start by tightening up the defence. Our defence is solid and if you compare goals against we arent doing too bad.
We need to create more opportunities and start pulling the trigger. Wilf is growing in confidence and the armband is doing him good.
We need a manager to install confidence amd get things going from the middle. We desperately need to add to the middle of the park and look for a decent number 10. Unfortunately you pay a premium for those sort of players in January so the board have done themselves no favours by squirralling the money away in the summer.
Thanks clem but we need a change but i would rather look for fresh keen manager with a more positive approach

Managers like Allardyce & Pulis also have a pretty decent budget to put these fires out & not a tosspot like Jenkins dictating to them.

Id be amazed if Pulis come here, although his type football could be no worse than what is currently being served up.
Tony Pulis on 09:40 - Dec 8 with 4467 viewsJohnw102

6 points from WBA and Palace and maybe a lucky point at Everton and all will be forgiven! Keep the faith! Must go my medication is wearing off!!!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Tony Pulis on 09:42 - Dec 8 with 4458 viewspencoedjack

Tony Pulis on 09:40 - Dec 8 by Johnw102

6 points from WBA and Palace and maybe a lucky point at Everton and all will be forgiven! Keep the faith! Must go my medication is wearing off!!!

Id take the 2 home wins at the moment TBH
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024