Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attendance today 07:13 - Dec 9 with 6676 viewsbuilthjack

Will probably be not much more than 18,500, judging by the amount on sale still.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 7:59]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Attendance today on 08:21 - Dec 9 with 6590 viewsmonmouth

Wonder if the Yankees are shitting bricks yet. I hope their 'investors' aren't the kind of people that make you an offer you can't refuse. Football genius Junko will get some real heat from them too I would think. Every cloud and all that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Attendance today on 09:10 - Dec 9 with 6499 viewsWhiterockin

TBH the attendance will mean nothing to the americans, we are only customers and there will be less customers through the doors today. Relegation is the only thing that will hit their pockets and they can recoup from player sales.
Attendance today on 09:13 - Dec 9 with 6488 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Attendance today on 09:10 - Dec 9 by Whiterockin

TBH the attendance will mean nothing to the americans, we are only customers and there will be less customers through the doors today. Relegation is the only thing that will hit their pockets and they can recoup from player sales.

They cannot recoup all their money from player sales. Not even in close. If we go down the clubs value tanks and so does their investment. It is bemusing why Clement is still here.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Attendance today on 09:18 - Dec 9 with 6479 viewsWhiterockin

Attendance today on 09:13 - Dec 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They cannot recoup all their money from player sales. Not even in close. If we go down the clubs value tanks and so does their investment. It is bemusing why Clement is still here.

I don't disagree, but I still feel that the attendance figure will not concern them.
Attendance today on 10:36 - Dec 9 with 6330 viewswestside

Why doesn't the club have a kiosk outside it's shop in the city centre and flog some tickets there ?
Attendance today on 10:53 - Dec 9 with 6280 viewsLoyal

Attendance today on 10:36 - Dec 9 by westside

Why doesn't the club have a kiosk outside it's shop in the city centre and flog some tickets there ?

Because they are shit 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Attendance today on 11:07 - Dec 9 with 6250 viewsPrivate_Partz

Declining attendances and an increasingly toxic atmosphere will be the order of the day if performances on and off the field carry on as they are.
I know Captain Bleedingobvious ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Attendance today on 09:50 - Dec 10 with 5926 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Attendance today on 10:36 - Dec 9 by westside

They do it is called the club shop.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Attendance today on 10:13 - Dec 10 with 5862 viewsjacabertawe

19,580. Our lowest attendance in some time. Largely due to poor WBA away support?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Attendance today on 10:19 - Dec 10 with 5838 viewsQJumpingJack

I saw on social media that Levien was at the game yesterday?
Attendance today on 12:19 - Dec 11 with 5501 viewsheadcleaner

I doubt they vive a single $hit about the attendance. All they care about is hospitality. It's where the money is. If they could turn every seat into hospitality boxes they'd do it in a heartbeat.
Attendance today on 12:38 - Dec 11 with 5443 viewsLoyal

Attendance today on 10:13 - Dec 10 by jacabertawe

19,580. Our lowest attendance in some time. Largely due to poor WBA away support?

Dreadful away support.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Attendance today on 13:41 - Dec 11 with 5370 viewswestside

When the full allocation isn't taken up, the club could put an advert in the SWEP saying tickets are available for home fans to buy
Attendance today on 14:06 - Dec 11 with 5302 viewspencoedjack

Attendance today on 09:10 - Dec 9 by Whiterockin

Player sales ? Which players ?

Fab
Alf
Fede

Are about the only ones who will be worth decent money
Attendance today on 19:30 - Dec 11 with 5160 viewsminimichu

Judging by the increasing amount of empty seats in the hospitality section over last 2 home games, things are on the downward spiral there also.
Attendance today on 20:01 - Dec 11 with 5111 viewsNeathJack

Attendance today on 13:41 - Dec 11 by westside

When the full allocation isn't taken up, the club could put an advert in the SWEP saying tickets are available for home fans to buy

Or actually use the electronic advertising board above the ticket office to advertise ticket availability, instead of Trade Centre Wales.
Attendance today on 20:05 - Dec 11 with 5105 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Attendance today on 10:19 - Dec 10 by QJumpingJack

I saw on social media that Levien was at the game yesterday?

Saw him, looks like he dyes his hair, don't think he recognised me?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024