Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Re-arranged Southampton game 10:57 - Mar 27 with 5211 viewsoldcob

Anyone any idea when our re-arranged fixture v Southampton at the Liberty will be played?
Re-arranged Southampton game on 11:55 - Mar 27 with 5161 viewsTom1912

Hasn't been confirmed yet, they might be waiting on the Semi Final results of the FA Cup.
Re-arranged Southampton game on 15:17 - Mar 28 with 4704 viewsOldjack

Re-arranged Southampton game on 11:55 - Mar 27 by Tom1912

Hasn't been confirmed yet, they might be waiting on the Semi Final results of the FA Cup.

that shouldn't make the slightest difference now, it's gonna be a midweek game no matter what ,and they're gonna have to squeeze it in soon

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Re-arranged Southampton game on 16:13 - Mar 28 with 4631 viewssherpajacob

Southampton have already rearranged their PL fixture from the semi final weekend. They play Leicester on Thursday 19th April

So I reckon the earliest we will play them is wed 25th.
It could be the following week May 2nd. (hope not I've got tickets to take wifey to the theatre)

otherwise its into the last week and we would play Bournemouth away and saints and stoke at home in the space of 8 days. My nerves couldn't take that.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Re-arranged Southampton game on 16:22 - Mar 28 with 4619 viewsthornabyswan

Re-arranged Southampton game on 16:13 - Mar 28 by sherpajacob

Southampton have already rearranged their PL fixture from the semi final weekend. They play Leicester on Thursday 19th April

It could be the following week May 2nd. (hope not I've got tickets to take wifey to the theatre)

otherwise its into the last week and we would play Bournemouth away and saints and stoke at home in the space of 8 days. My nerves couldn't take that.

Our best option would be the Tues or Weds before the Stoke game.
2 home games to finish off.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Re-arranged Southampton game on 16:26 - Mar 28 with 4611 viewsJethroJack

So, how come they get to re-arrange the game shifted by the SF before (our) game shifted by the QF? I thought we'd end up playing them between Sat 14 April (Everton) and Sun 22 April (City).
Re-arranged Southampton game on 17:02 - Mar 28 with 4550 viewsjewsonjack

we cant play on the 25th or week of the 2nd unless we play on a Thursday due to the champions league.
Think it will have to be the week between bournmouth and stoke
Re-arranged Southampton game on 19:19 - Mar 28 with 4436 viewsbluenile

If it's the Grand, don't they provide WiFi??

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Re-arranged Southampton game on 20:22 - Mar 28 with 4388 viewssherpajacob

Re-arranged Southampton game on 17:02 - Mar 28 by jewsonjack

we cant play on the 25th or week of the 2nd unless we play on a Thursday due to the champions league.

I think sky/bt sport would like it in the last week if we both need points.

It might be that a point each is enough for both of us. Has there ever been a PL game without any shots at all ?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

Re-arranged Southampton game on 14:17 - Apr 2 with 4034 viewsOldjack

Re-arranged Southampton game on 17:02 - Mar 28 by jewsonjack

wtf has the champions league this got to do with it ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Re-arranged Southampton game on 14:55 - Apr 2 with 3969 viewsjewsonjack

Re-arranged Southampton game on 14:17 - Apr 2 by Oldjack

wtf has the champions league this got to do with it ?

not allowed to play the same day as champions league games unless we kick off early so the game is finished by 7.45 or we have to play on a thursday
The game will be played between the bournemouth and stoke games
Re-arranged Southampton game on 15:02 - Apr 2 with 3947 viewsQJumpingJack

The Premier League can be fined by UEFA if they put Premier League games head to head with the UCL.
Re-arranged Southampton game on 15:19 - Apr 2 with 3907 viewsOldjack

Re-arranged Southampton game on 15:02 - Apr 2 by QJumpingJack

The Premier League can be fined by UEFA if they put Premier League games head to head with the UCL.

ffs warra a pile of crap , i want to watch the swans not some mega rich club with massively overpaid mercenaries ,i should have a choice ,kants

Re-arranged Southampton game on 15:36 - Apr 2 with 3857 viewsSTID2017

Re-arranged Southampton game on 15:19 - Apr 2 by Oldjack

ffs warra a pile of crap , i want to watch the swans not some mega rich club with massively overpaid mercenaries ,i should have a choice ,kants

Indeed

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Re-arranged Southampton game on 15:41 - Apr 2 with 3841 viewsmonmouth

If our last two games are Soton and Stoke, that could be a little ‘interesting’.

Much better to get a win on Saturday than piss about I think.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Re-arranged Southampton game on 15:55 - Apr 2 with 3821 viewsOldjack

Re-arranged Southampton game on 15:41 - Apr 2 by monmouth

If our last two games are Soton and Stoke, that could be a little ‘interesting’.

Much better to get a win on Saturday than piss about I think.

if we had to beat stoke to stay up or vice-versa , my ticker couldn't take it ,we definitely don't wanna be going down that road

Re-arranged Southampton game on 16:03 - Apr 2 with 3802 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

So we'd have two home games in the last week to stay up??

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Re-arranged Southampton game on 16:36 - Apr 2 with 3728 viewsmonmouth

Re-arranged Southampton game on 16:03 - Apr 2 by PatchesOHoulihan

So we'd have two home games in the last week to stay up??

I hope we’re ok by then, but if not, against direct rivals yeah.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Re-arranged Southampton game on 16:57 - Apr 2 with 3670 viewsPhil_S

Re-arranged Southampton game on 15:02 - Apr 2 by QJumpingJack

What a total w4nk ruling
Re-arranged Southampton game on 18:53 - Apr 2 with 3517 viewsNeathJack

Re-arranged Southampton game on 16:57 - Apr 2 by Phil_S

What a total w4nk ruling

Interestingly there is practically a full schedule of Serie A games this midweek, which is a Champions League midweek.
Re-arranged Southampton game on 18:59 - Apr 2 with 3500 viewsPhil_S

Re-arranged Southampton game on 18:53 - Apr 2 by NeathJack

Interestingly there is practically a full schedule of Serie A games this midweek, which is a Champions League midweek.

Makes the rule even more w4nk defiinitely
Re-arranged Southampton game on 19:31 - Apr 2 with 3437 viewsjewsonjack

Re-arranged Southampton game on 18:53 - Apr 2 by NeathJack

all 5.30 kick offs
Re-arranged Southampton game on 03:47 - Apr 3 with 3196 viewsSwansNZ

Re-arranged Southampton game on 20:22 - Mar 28 by sherpajacob

I think sky/bt sport would like it in the last week if we both need points.

It might be that a point each is enough for both of us. Has there ever been a PL game without any shots at all ?

If there will be a PL game without any shots, you can bet that we will be one of the teams.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024