Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Update on Shareholding Consultation 12:40 - May 4 with 2155 viewsmarchamjack

To be provided within the next 2 weeks.

Just had an email.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Trust Update on Shareholding Consultation on 13:07 - May 4 with 2132 viewsQJumpingJack

Interesting.

They should make the announcement moments after the final whistle vs Stoke.
Trust Update on Shareholding Consultation on 17:40 - May 4 with 2041 viewsWingstandwood

Very interesting! Very, very, very interesting!

Obviously It can only be either absolute fireworks or a damp squib complete with accompanying PR-bluff designed to placate/preempt any anger from those wanting legal route otherwise called 'the-nuclear-option'...... You know the stuff i.e. working together for the greater good, the future of the club must come before boardroom-supporter division, differences must be put aside blah, blah, blah, blah.

I class the next email decision as D-Day for the Trust because if it continues to be trodden on, shat upon and treated like dirt, what is the point of its continuance?

Argus!

Trust Update on Shareholding Consultation on 20:20 - May 4 with 1936 viewswaynekerr55

I didn't get one

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Trust Update on Shareholding Consultation on 20:21 - May 4 with 1931 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust Update on Shareholding Consultation on 20:20 - May 4 by waynekerr55

I didn't get one

I told them not to send one to you.

Poll: Tory leader

Trust Update on Shareholding Consultation on 20:23 - May 4 with 1922 viewsPhil_S

Trust Update on Shareholding Consultation on 20:21 - May 4 by exiledclaseboy

I told them not to send one to you.

Was that before or after you sold his details to 'that' website?
Trust Update on Shareholding Consultation on 20:30 - May 4 with 1909 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust Update on Shareholding Consultation on 20:23 - May 4 by Phil_S

Was that before or after you sold his details to 'that' website?

Ssh mun. GDPR.

Poll: Tory leader

Trust Update on Shareholding Consultation on 20:33 - May 4 with 1904 viewsDarran

I unsubscribed from all Trust emails a couple of weeks ago and had an email off them this morning.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trust Update on Shareholding Consultation on 20:35 - May 4 with 1898 viewsPhil_S

Trust Update on Shareholding Consultation on 20:30 - May 4 by exiledclaseboy

Ssh mun. GDPR.

I wont tell anyone, secret is safe with me!
Login to get fewer ads

Trust Update on Shareholding Consultation on 21:31 - May 4 with 1837 viewsLeonWasGod

For those of us out of the loop, what consultation? I didn't renew after the stictch up last summer.
Trust Update on Shareholding Consultation on 21:49 - May 4 with 1814 viewslonglostjack

Trust Update on Shareholding Consultation on 21:31 - May 4 by LeonWasGod

For those of us out of the loop, what consultation? I didn't renew after the stictch up last summer.

Send me a fiver and I'll tell you.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Trust Update on Shareholding Consultation on 21:53 - May 4 with 1804 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Trust Update on Shareholding Consultation on 20:33 - May 4 by Darran

I unsubscribed from all Trust emails a couple of weeks ago and had an email off them this morning.

They're obsessed with you.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Trust Update on Shareholding Consultation on 08:44 - May 9 with 1615 viewsQJumpingJack

I very much hope the Trust have a statement for its members ready to go should the club lose its Premier League status (as early as this evening), explaining next steps and how the club can rebuild.
Trust Update on Shareholding Consultation on 09:15 - May 9 with 1535 viewsSmellyplumz

The trust are a joke and complicit in our downfall.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Trust Update on Shareholding Consultation on 09:42 - May 9 with 1499 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Trust Update on Shareholding Consultation on 09:15 - May 9 by Smellyplumz

The trust are a joke and complicit in our downfall.

Penny and Keefe showed the way.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024