Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff 22:16 - Aug 3 with 3045 viewsbuilthjack

I predict they will get just 3 or 4 points from their first 10 games.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff on 22:18 - Aug 3 with 2163 viewsJack123

That many?

libera nos a malo

Cardiff on 22:18 - Aug 3 with 2160 viewsploppy

Don't be daft. They're going to clear the ball from the back into the channels and create lots of chances. Ask bluey.
Cardiff on 22:19 - Aug 3 with 2150 viewsnantywatcher

I predict that is nonsense.
Cardiff on 22:33 - Aug 3 with 2079 viewsjackjackjackjack

I'm not really interested in how they do. Doubt I'll watch much Premier football this season.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Cardiff on 23:31 - Aug 3 with 1962 viewsomarjack

Cardiff will be relegated by the end of the season. Everybody knows that including their most delusional fans. Even Byron and Bluey let their knowledge of their doom slip every once and a while.

It doesn't matter how..it will simply happen.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Cardiff on 23:39 - Aug 3 with 1951 viewsLohengrin

Who cares what they do?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Cardiff on 23:51 - Aug 3 with 1918 viewsJack123

Cardiff on 23:39 - Aug 3 by Lohengrin

Who cares what they do?

I do, partly why I have subscribed to Sky Sports, so I can cheer on every other team playing them... I find it more fun, hoping for someone to lose than win.. ;)

libera nos a malo

Cardiff on 23:59 - Aug 3 with 1891 viewsJethroJack

The question is...do we want to delay our return to the top flight so we can give them 2 pastings next season?
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff on 00:26 - Aug 4 with 1846 viewsRancid

I'm not too sure they'll go the same way as last time purely on being such a hardworking side who bust their balls for eachother..There's not 10 'Charlie chuck us 10 million Sanchez's' there this time either, just most of the side that got them there.They won't do what we done but they'll fare better than they did last time and possibly be relegated on the last day of the season instead.Which is progress
Cardiff on 00:34 - Aug 4 with 1832 viewshobo

This is the kind of nonsense they used to write about us.

They have a relatively easy run of fixtures to start the season. They're even home to Arsenal and Man City at a key time with the big sides still regrouping after the WC.

They don't have a good team, but their motivation and will to win should get them through the first few months.
Cardiff on 01:25 - Aug 4 with 1795 viewsLoyal

Cardiff on 00:34 - Aug 4 by hobo

They have a relatively easy run of fixtures to start the season. They're even home to Arsenal and Man City at a key time with the big sides still regrouping after the WC.

They don't have a good team, but their motivation and will to win should get them through the first few months.

Yeah, they wrote it for 7 seasons.
Trust me, we won't have to.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Cardiff on 02:49 - Aug 4 with 1746 viewsphact0rri

I'd be shocked if they stay up. but I also don't think they will have a record losing campaign. its enough if scummy little hearts crack.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Cardiff on 05:47 - Aug 4 with 1679 viewsCooperman

I have paid very little attention to Premier League news over the last month or so, certainly far less than I did on the last occasion of us being in the Championship. As for Cardiff, they will receive almost zero attention from me over the next 9 months.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Cardiff on 06:36 - Aug 4 with 1648 viewspeenemunde

People predicting doom & gloom for Cardiff are clutching at straws and rather pathetic.
They have more than a decent chance of avoiding relegation this season.
Cardiff on 07:18 - Aug 4 with 1591 viewszedlep

Cardiff on 06:36 - Aug 4 by peenemunde

People predicting doom & gloom for Cardiff are clutching at straws and rather pathetic.

I agree. I also feel dirty agreeing with you. Not in that this comment is concerning the success I predict of Cardiff city this season but that I agree with something that has originated from the sewer that is you. I’m going for a shower.😔

Zedzdead

Cardiff on 07:19 - Aug 4 with 1590 viewsFireboy2

Now theres a surprise you going against the grain
Cardiff on 07:20 - Aug 4 with 1582 viewsowainglyndwr

Let's hope they don't avoid relegation
But I do think they will get near the 30 to 30 odd point mark by the end of the season.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 11:45]
Cardiff on 07:25 - Aug 4 with 1569 viewspeenemunde

Cardiff on 07:19 - Aug 4 by Fireboy2

Now theres a surprise you going against the grain

Ok so people are talking shite so you have to agree.
Predicting doom for Cardiff reminds me of the idiots who predicted that the Swans would be relegated at the end of 11/12 season.
Cardiff on 07:26 - Aug 4 with 1565 viewspeenemunde

Cardiff on 07:20 - Aug 4 by owainglyndwr

Let's hope they don't avoid relegation
But I do think they will get near the 30 to 30 odd point mark by the end of the season.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 11:45]

Stay off the crack butt.
Cardiff on 08:27 - Aug 4 with 1479 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Cardiff on 00:34 - Aug 4 by hobo

I agree the fixture list is favorable and that is important in the first season, but I think they will fade as the season goes on and finish poorly and be relegated although you never know with Warnock?

Three promoted teams stayed up last year, and Wolves and Fulham should have a reasonable chance, but surely not three again?
Cardiff on 08:43 - Aug 4 with 1442 viewsbyron

Not champions league then?😂😂

Benny

Cardiff on 08:51 - Aug 4 with 1419 viewsbyron

Cardiff on 23:51 - Aug 3 by Jack123

I do, partly why I have subscribed to Sky Sports, so I can cheer on every other team playing them... I find it more fun, hoping for someone to lose than win.. ;)

Ha ha how sad.....

Doesn’t matter if we do go down. We won’t implode like last time. We are building. We will be good to go again, debt free, unified in blue.
Like I said before, just worry where you will be eh?

Benny

Cardiff on 08:53 - Aug 4 with 1409 viewsbyron

Cardiff on 01:25 - Aug 4 by Loyal

Yeah, they wrote it for 7 seasons.
Trust me, we won't have to.

And I trusted you when you promised me we wouldn’t swap places too....lmfho

Benny

Cardiff on 09:00 - Aug 4 with 1398 viewsDewi1jack

Cardiff on 08:51 - Aug 4 by byron

Ha ha how sad.....

Doesn’t matter if we do go down. We won’t implode like last time. We are building. We will be good to go again, debt free, unified in blue.
Like I said before, just worry where you will be eh?

Still on about being debt free?
Jack Tan going to turn your clubs debt to equity still?
Wasn't he lobbing in a £million a month when you went down the last time?

Maybe he'll make you play in a cute salmon or peach colour next season.
If he can't flog your club at a profit that is.

Face it.
Both our clubs are run by idiots. Ours just aren't in debt enough yet

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Cardiff on 09:47 - Aug 4 with 1336 viewsbyron

Cardiff on 09:00 - Aug 4 by Dewi1jack

Still on about being debt free?
Jack Tan going to turn your clubs debt to equity still?
Wasn't he lobbing in a £million a month when you went down the last time?

Maybe he'll make you play in a cute salmon or peach colour next season.
If he can't flog your club at a profit that is.

Face it.
Both our clubs are run by idiots. Ours just aren't in debt enough yet

He did, down to just £50 mill now lol. Nothing for a premier league club, in fact you lot owe more to the 28 hedge funders who took out loans to buy you, to take you to the next level.😂😂
Nailed on for relegation mind😜

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024