Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff... 12:03 - Aug 12 with 13505 viewsymaohyd

Going to enjoy their demise this season.

Barely going to score, won't get many more points than the infamous Derby team.

Warnock is football's Eddie Jones, when things are going well, he's a funny, amiable character, as the defeats pile up though....sit back and watch him implode.

Comedy gold yesterday looking his age after the game, bedraggled and deperately trying to sound philosophical!

A nice mid table finish for the Swans, playing nice football with youngsters hungry to do well and Cardiff and Warnock imploding.

Aftet the shit storm of Thursday (hopefully our worst moment of the season) my football life aint so bad.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Cardiff... on 12:05 - Aug 12 with 6457 viewsawayjack

I couldn't get 'never felt more like singing the blues' out of my head last night.
Cardiff... on 12:06 - Aug 12 with 6444 viewsDr_Winston

And already their fans are making friends by throwing coins at people, the lovable scamps.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff... on 12:09 - Aug 12 with 6408 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff... on 12:05 - Aug 12 by awayjack

I couldn't get 'never felt more like singing the blues' out of my head last night.

Haven't heard that for ages. It was always sang on matchday on the north bank a few times every game.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff... on 12:11 - Aug 12 with 6380 viewsBlue_Blood

What I don't think you understand is that most Cardiff fans really don't care. Two seasons ago our club was in a very precarious situation.

We had the hangover of being red, a lot of fans hated each other, we were skint, we were under a transfer embargo, we had just endured two seasons of Russell Slades, we were bottom of the championship and didn't even create a chance let alone score a goal!

Now despite many opposition fans exaggerating it, Warnock ball has got us promoted against all the odds, but more than that he has saved the club from imploding.

We haven't overspent in our recruitment and the players we have bought are assets that can be sold on.

Most Cardiff fans would have bit your hand off for being relegated back to the championship if they were offered 2 years ago.
Cardiff... on 12:12 - Aug 12 with 6368 viewsBadlands

They're lining up Simeone with Ronaldo, Messi, de Bruyne and Suarez all putting in loan requests to join Cardiff later this month.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cardiff... on 12:19 - Aug 12 with 6325 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff... on 12:11 - Aug 12 by Blue_Blood

What I don't think you understand is that most Cardiff fans really don't care. Two seasons ago our club was in a very precarious situation.

We had the hangover of being red, a lot of fans hated each other, we were skint, we were under a transfer embargo, we had just endured two seasons of Russell Slades, we were bottom of the championship and didn't even create a chance let alone score a goal!

Now despite many opposition fans exaggerating it, Warnock ball has got us promoted against all the odds, but more than that he has saved the club from imploding.

We haven't overspent in our recruitment and the players we have bought are assets that can be sold on.

Most Cardiff fans would have bit your hand off for being relegated back to the championship if they were offered 2 years ago.

‘Don’t care’ come back in November when you are being smashed every week.

You go to football to see your team win & be entertained anyone who says different is a liar.

Loads of basseys expecting 7 points from the 1st 3 games
Cardiff... on 12:22 - Aug 12 with 6307 viewstrinityann

Leave them be and let them continue on their journey. How can anyone comment on our rivals after they only played one game.
Cardiff... on 12:25 - Aug 12 with 6287 viewssherpajacob

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45067370

Eddie Howe damming with faint praise on Cardiff's style which is "unique in the premier league"

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff... on 12:33 - Aug 12 with 6222 viewsairedale

IMO the main beneficiaries of the Premier League system for clubs outside the top 6, are the players and their agents. Far better for the smaller clubs to spend as little as possible during their PL tenure, even if it means relegation. At least the club will have made a few quid.
Cardiff... on 12:35 - Aug 12 with 6206 views34dfgdf54

Cardiff... on 12:19 - Aug 12 by pencoedjack

‘Don’t care’ come back in November when you are being smashed every week.

You go to football to see your team win & be entertained anyone who says different is a liar.

Loads of basseys expecting 7 points from the 1st 3 games

Exactly. Easy to say “don’t care if we’re relegated”, losing brings misery to a club and another relegation with a mad chairman may turn into a disaster.

Too early to say either way though, the home game against Newcastle will be tell us a lot.
Cardiff... on 12:36 - Aug 12 with 6192 viewsJBT95

Chelsea, Bournemouth and Watford were 10/1 to win yesterday, that would've been a nice £100 to pocket from Cardiff's misery.
Cardiff... on 12:37 - Aug 12 with 6179 viewsymaohyd

Fair comments. I wouldn't 100% write you off. If Huddersfield can stay up, a well run squad will always have a chance, however, in my humble opinion you are going to barely score and such is rivalry i will enjoy every minute of it !

Yes Warnock did brilliantly, but just watch him implode.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Cardiff... on 12:37 - Aug 12 with 6177 viewsAl_Bundy

I agree.. although the last line is bollox !
Cardiff... on 12:37 - Aug 12 with 6174 viewsJethroJack

Cardiff... on 12:25 - Aug 12 by sherpajacob

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45067370

Eddie Howe damming with faint praise on Cardiff's style which is "unique in the premier league"

Those goalkeeper kicks & long throw-ins will add some novelty value to the Premier League & no doubt keep them in contention with 19th spot 😁
Cardiff... on 12:45 - Aug 12 with 6118 viewsBlue_Blood

Cardiff... on 12:35 - Aug 12 by 34dfgdf54

Exactly. Easy to say “don’t care if we’re relegated”, losing brings misery to a club and another relegation with a mad chairman may turn into a disaster.

Too early to say either way though, the home game against Newcastle will be tell us a lot.

Of course we'd like to win every game and conquer Europe and beyond but it's a matter of context. Even last year if we failed to get promoted Warnock admitted we'd have to sell players like Joe Ralls etc.

We were so mismanaged last time we were in the top flight it hurt the club badly. This time it has been different, we have bought quality Championship players in a similar way you did in your first year.

We have just had a new training ground approved and have bought players in the last couple of seasons on reasonable wages with sell on values.

It looks to me like our clubs seemed to switch roles in recent years!
Cardiff... on 12:51 - Aug 12 with 6086 viewsjacksfullaces

after the last 3 seasons of decline we had in the premier league seems more than a little churlish to revel in the likelihood that Cardiff will go the same way.

to be honest I haven't heard too much hype this time round and their budgetary approach suggests limited expectations.

let's focus on our own rebuild shall we, and keep those who made the decisions that have led to our current set up bag to rights.
Cardiff... on 12:51 - Aug 12 with 6084 viewsAl_Bundy

Cardiff... on 12:45 - Aug 12 by Blue_Blood

Of course we'd like to win every game and conquer Europe and beyond but it's a matter of context. Even last year if we failed to get promoted Warnock admitted we'd have to sell players like Joe Ralls etc.

We were so mismanaged last time we were in the top flight it hurt the club badly. This time it has been different, we have bought quality Championship players in a similar way you did in your first year.

We have just had a new training ground approved and have bought players in the last couple of seasons on reasonable wages with sell on values.

It looks to me like our clubs seemed to switch roles in recent years!

The Prem is better than when you was last there. Teams like Watford, Brighton and West Ham have decent squads to stay up and teams like Burnley, Palace and Wolves wil be clear of the drop. You will do well to not be cut adrift by Christmas.
Cardiff... on 13:03 - Aug 12 with 6018 viewsBlue_Blood

Cardiff... on 12:51 - Aug 12 by Al_Bundy

The Prem is better than when you was last there. Teams like Watford, Brighton and West Ham have decent squads to stay up and teams like Burnley, Palace and Wolves wil be clear of the drop. You will do well to not be cut adrift by Christmas.

There certainly is lot more money being spent! It's ridiculous, and it shows how broke football really is!

There are usually two or three clubs who implode due to off the pitch nonsense. West Ham, Newcastle etc could easily be sucked into a boardroom battle. Brighton, Huddersfield and I think Burnley will be our main rivals though but I'm truly not overly concerned.

It is what it is this year and the fact that I watched the Derby vs Leeds game instead of the Wolves game last night tells me that I still love the championship.
Cardiff... on 13:13 - Aug 12 with 5964 viewsbyron

Glad you feel better after 1 game snowflake😂😂
Dread to think how it will affect your delicate mind should we do the unthinkable and win a few, which we will. Down and out eh?😀

Benny

Cardiff... on 13:14 - Aug 12 with 5949 viewsbyron

Cardiff... on 12:05 - Aug 12 by awayjack

Not Swansea city’s falling down falling down, which was certainly on mine this week.....lol

Benny

Cardiff... on 13:19 - Aug 12 with 5923 viewsbyron

Nailed on there blue. It’s almost like a dream, no one expected it, almost debt free, in blue, bigger ground and £25 million of more talent to go again if we need it next season. What’s more we swapped places with an established premier league team....lmfho

Benny

Cardiff... on 13:34 - Aug 12 with 5860 viewsbyron

Cardiff... on 12:51 - Aug 12 by jacksfullaces

after the last 3 seasons of decline we had in the premier league seems more than a little churlish to revel in the likelihood that Cardiff will go the same way.

to be honest I haven't heard too much hype this time round and their budgetary approach suggests limited expectations.

let's focus on our own rebuild shall we, and keep those who made the decisions that have led to our current set up bag to rights.

You should run for chief moderator🤩

Benny

Cardiff... on 13:37 - Aug 12 with 5843 viewsHighjack

I think they’ll do really well. Sol Bamba is a top class midfielder for that level.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cardiff... on 13:48 - Aug 12 with 5775 viewsmonmouth

Having just come back from floating on the med with the only news I saw was the Trust slamming the owners and us shipping out 120,000 players or something, and two amazing wins (they really are, given the background), I have to say, I couldn't really give two f*cks about Cardiff.

Nice to see them lose their first game obviously, rather than win or draw, but surely we know enough to hold fire for a few months. CP lost their first six or seven last season, and they are still there. We aren't.

Actually, no. Bollocks. Take a bow Eddie Howe. "Unique style"....Love it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff... on 13:49 - Aug 12 with 5771 viewsAl_Bundy

Cardiff... on 13:03 - Aug 12 by Blue_Blood

There certainly is lot more money being spent! It's ridiculous, and it shows how broke football really is!

There are usually two or three clubs who implode due to off the pitch nonsense. West Ham, Newcastle etc could easily be sucked into a boardroom battle. Brighton, Huddersfield and I think Burnley will be our main rivals though but I'm truly not overly concerned.

It is what it is this year and the fact that I watched the Derby vs Leeds game instead of the Wolves game last night tells me that I still love the championship.

Think you're deluded if you think Burnley are your main relegation rivals.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024