Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff... 12:03 - Aug 12 with 13528 viewsymaohyd

Going to enjoy their demise this season.

Barely going to score, won't get many more points than the infamous Derby team.

Warnock is football's Eddie Jones, when things are going well, he's a funny, amiable character, as the defeats pile up though....sit back and watch him implode.

Comedy gold yesterday looking his age after the game, bedraggled and deperately trying to sound philosophical!

A nice mid table finish for the Swans, playing nice football with youngsters hungry to do well and Cardiff and Warnock imploding.

Aftet the shit storm of Thursday (hopefully our worst moment of the season) my football life aint so bad.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Cardiff... on 13:51 - Aug 12 with 2516 viewsBlue_Blood

Cardiff... on 13:49 - Aug 12 by Al_Bundy

Think you're deluded if you think Burnley are your main relegation rivals.

They've got a small squad and travelling to Russia and Ukraine etc certainly won't help.
Cardiff... on 13:54 - Aug 12 with 2503 viewsAl_Bundy

Cardiff... on 13:51 - Aug 12 by Blue_Blood

They've got a small squad and travelling to Russia and Ukraine etc certainly won't help.

So who are the other two you hope to finish above?
Cardiff... on 13:55 - Aug 12 with 2500 viewsbluey_the_blue

Watched the game on a fairly good stream. Bournemouth are certainly a better side, there were quite a few positives for us.

The penalty was as soft as soft can be and when you combine that with the two footed lunge on Ralls, seems it's going to be a long season with the refs.

Midfield was weak, well we played Bamba in there. Camarasa only just joined and was on bench, Gunnarsson injured ( thank god ) and Arter couldnt play against his parent club.

Warnock stuck with the players who got us up, which is fair enough. Zohore injured so Reid started. Reid worked hard, showed he's better playing off a striker when Ward came on. Murphy looked quality when he came on too. Played some decent stuff in their half but lacked an edge up front.

Long season, sure, but I seem to recall people here predicting we'll get less points than Derby did last time we were here...
Cardiff... on 13:59 - Aug 12 with 2488 viewsAl_Bundy

Cardiff... on 13:55 - Aug 12 by bluey_the_blue

Watched the game on a fairly good stream. Bournemouth are certainly a better side, there were quite a few positives for us.

The penalty was as soft as soft can be and when you combine that with the two footed lunge on Ralls, seems it's going to be a long season with the refs.

Midfield was weak, well we played Bamba in there. Camarasa only just joined and was on bench, Gunnarsson injured ( thank god ) and Arter couldnt play against his parent club.

Warnock stuck with the players who got us up, which is fair enough. Zohore injured so Reid started. Reid worked hard, showed he's better playing off a striker when Ward came on. Murphy looked quality when he came on too. Played some decent stuff in their half but lacked an edge up front.

Long season, sure, but I seem to recall people here predicting we'll get less points than Derby did last time we were here...

Never in pen but that what's happen in the Prem away from home. Far too many poor refs. You created nothing apart from one half chance and defensively you look slow and disorganised. Better teams than Bournemouth will take advantage of that.

Saying that you are there and have another shot at it.
Cardiff... on 14:23 - Aug 12 with 2442 viewsbyron

Cardiff... on 13:54 - Aug 12 by Al_Bundy

West Brom and Stoke 😂

Benny

Cardiff... on 14:28 - Aug 12 with 2426 viewsbyron

Cardiff... on 13:48 - Aug 12 by monmouth

Having just come back from floating on the med with the only news I saw was the Trust slamming the owners and us shipping out 120,000 players or something, and two amazing wins (they really are, given the background), I have to say, I couldn't really give two f*cks about Cardiff.

Nice to see them lose their first game obviously, rather than win or draw, but surely we know enough to hold fire for a few months. CP lost their first six or seven last season, and they are still there. We aren't.

Actually, no. Bollocks. Take a bow Eddie Howe. "Unique style"....Love it.

Well, we won’t be adopting the bendover approach of the jacks last season, did you copy and paste it from watching England crumble to Iceland in the Euros? What’s more, we won’t have a team full of moneygrabbinkhuntz who look to desert, or just don’t even come back, post relegation. Big diff.

Benny

Cardiff... on 14:34 - Aug 12 with 2416 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Cardiff... on 14:28 - Aug 12 by byron

Well, we won’t be adopting the bendover approach of the jacks last season, did you copy and paste it from watching England crumble to Iceland in the Euros? What’s more, we won’t have a team full of moneygrabbinkhuntz who look to desert, or just don’t even come back, post relegation. Big diff.

An exact copy of what happened to Cardiff the last time they got relegated.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Cardiff... on 14:34 - Aug 12 with 2414 viewsPacemaker

Cardiff... on 13:55 - Aug 12 by bluey_the_blue

Think they will do ok and have as much chance as any of the bottom third, Brighton, Huddersfield, Soton are all as weak as they were last season.

They only need to beat those around them, if you think about the performances we have put in over the last three years the standard is not massively different from the Championship.

I have had the benefit of working with Cardiff fans for years, sometimes they have been above us others below us, just adds to the banter and keeps away the awful feeling of a local derby approaching.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff... on 14:47 - Aug 12 with 2376 viewsbyron

Cardiff... on 14:34 - Aug 12 by felixstowe_jack

An exact copy of what happened to Cardiff the last time they got relegated.

Exactly....

Benny

Cardiff... on 14:48 - Aug 12 with 2369 viewsbyron

......as we just moved out the relegation zone. Have that eh ya jack #&£!s

Benny

Cardiff... on 15:00 - Aug 12 with 2349 viewsBlue_Blood

Cardiff... on 13:54 - Aug 12 by Al_Bundy

Huddersfield and Brighton
Cardiff... on 15:06 - Aug 12 with 2335 viewsbluey_the_blue

Cardiff... on 13:59 - Aug 12 by Al_Bundy

Never in pen but that what's happen in the Prem away from home. Far too many poor refs. You created nothing apart from one half chance and defensively you look slow and disorganised. Better teams than Bournemouth will take advantage of that.

Saying that you are there and have another shot at it.

Oh yeah, I remember Prem refs. Worst was Liverpool at home when we lost 6-3.

Defending, one of our guys had clash of heads then Mutch blocked a shot with his groin. Our physio attended defender, Liverpool physio ran on without ref waving him, on, ran towards Mutch who shooed him away. Ref then ordered both defender and Mutch off to sideline for "having treatment"!

Stevie G went in two footed first minute, nothing given. Did same 5 minutes later, same type of tackle, got a yellow for the second.

Worst was the final goal. Suarez jumped for ball around halfway line, barging defender in back. Everyone stopped expecting the foul. Ref waved play on, even Suarez was surprised.

Defensively I'd have disagreed with your view. For whatever reason, both full backs were following their wide players inside - can only think that was a deliberate tactic. Going forward,I'd tend to agree with caveats; three possible midfielders either unavailable or only just joined. Murphy should have started, he looked dangerous - also Reid was further forwards as Zohore was injured.

A front 4 of Zohore with Hoilett, Murphy wide and Reid playing off Zohore has enough pace and creativity imo - obviously need to show it against Prem defenders.

Still, we're not in the relegation zone atm...
Cardiff... on 15:33 - Aug 12 with 2277 viewsAl_Bundy

Cardiff... on 15:06 - Aug 12 by bluey_the_blue

Oh yeah, I remember Prem refs. Worst was Liverpool at home when we lost 6-3.

Defending, one of our guys had clash of heads then Mutch blocked a shot with his groin. Our physio attended defender, Liverpool physio ran on without ref waving him, on, ran towards Mutch who shooed him away. Ref then ordered both defender and Mutch off to sideline for "having treatment"!

Stevie G went in two footed first minute, nothing given. Did same 5 minutes later, same type of tackle, got a yellow for the second.

Worst was the final goal. Suarez jumped for ball around halfway line, barging defender in back. Everyone stopped expecting the foul. Ref waved play on, even Suarez was surprised.

Defensively I'd have disagreed with your view. For whatever reason, both full backs were following their wide players inside - can only think that was a deliberate tactic. Going forward,I'd tend to agree with caveats; three possible midfielders either unavailable or only just joined. Murphy should have started, he looked dangerous - also Reid was further forwards as Zohore was injured.

A front 4 of Zohore with Hoilett, Murphy wide and Reid playing off Zohore has enough pace and creativity imo - obviously need to show it against Prem defenders.

Still, we're not in the relegation zone atm...

Good to see you're still positive !

The likelihood is both our clubs will be in Championship next season where each belong being realistic !
Cardiff... on 15:38 - Aug 12 with 2266 viewsEasternJack

Sgoriofruit should put up a 30pts thread for you guys to see if you can get anywhere near your last attempt at this level.

My money is on you being closer to the Derby record this time 👍🏻

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Cardiff... on 15:43 - Aug 12 with 2246 viewsbyron

Cardiff... on 15:38 - Aug 12 by EasternJack

Sgoriofruit should put up a 30pts thread for you guys to see if you can get anywhere near your last attempt at this level.

My money is on you being closer to the Derby record this time 👍🏻

What did you lot get again last year with your pants down? A mighty 35 was it?

Benny

Cardiff... on 16:02 - Aug 12 with 2218 viewsMrSwerve

I'm a bit reluctant to take the piss out of Cardiff this season, as they are premier league and we are not. Just as I've always thought it hilarious that they've taken the piss out of us when we we've been beaten by Man Utd and they've taken a draw against Barnsley (for example).

For what it's worth though, and I'm not usually someone who comes out saying Cardiff will lose every game and end on zero points, I do think that it looks like they'll struggle this year. They haven't brought in many quality players from what I gather, and their playing style may get them into trouble. I do think that they'll end up bottom 3 at the end of the season, or bottom 4 at best.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Cardiff... on 16:12 - Aug 12 with 2204 viewsGroo

Cardiff... on 15:33 - Aug 12 by Al_Bundy

Good to see you're still positive !

The likelihood is both our clubs will be in Championship next season where each belong being realistic !

I disagree, I believe a team belongs at the level where their previous season put them.

Groo does what Groo does best

Cardiff... on 17:22 - Aug 12 with 2101 viewssainthelens

Cardiff... on 12:11 - Aug 12 by Blue_Blood

What I don't think you understand is that most Cardiff fans really don't care. Two seasons ago our club was in a very precarious situation.

We had the hangover of being red, a lot of fans hated each other, we were skint, we were under a transfer embargo, we had just endured two seasons of Russell Slades, we were bottom of the championship and didn't even create a chance let alone score a goal!

Now despite many opposition fans exaggerating it, Warnock ball has got us promoted against all the odds, but more than that he has saved the club from imploding.

We haven't overspent in our recruitment and the players we have bought are assets that can be sold on.

Most Cardiff fans would have bit your hand off for being relegated back to the championship if they were offered 2 years ago.

You lot Don t care ?? Only a couple of months back they were lining up to come on here to have a pop. Take it on the chin ...be careful what you all wished for! Time for us to sit back and watch what will be the PL worst ever points total materialise. Let's see how many come back here in November to rub it in.
Now be a good lad and fck off back to the drain you poked your head up from.
Cardiff... on 17:24 - Aug 12 with 2096 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff... on 15:43 - Aug 12 by byron

What did you lot get again last year with your pants down? A mighty 35 was it?

35 is a lot mightier than 11 you dope

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff... on 18:14 - Aug 12 with 2027 viewsbluey_the_blue

Cardiff... on 16:02 - Aug 12 by MrSwerve

I'm a bit reluctant to take the piss out of Cardiff this season, as they are premier league and we are not. Just as I've always thought it hilarious that they've taken the piss out of us when we we've been beaten by Man Utd and they've taken a draw against Barnsley (for example).

For what it's worth though, and I'm not usually someone who comes out saying Cardiff will lose every game and end on zero points, I do think that it looks like they'll struggle this year. They haven't brought in many quality players from what I gather, and their playing style may get them into trouble. I do think that they'll end up bottom 3 at the end of the season, or bottom 4 at best.

I don't get where the "lack of quality signings" bit comes from to be honest.

We've spent wisely. Good Championship players with potential to step up. We now have two good keepers, Cunningham has always been a good player. Reid and Murphy provide creativity and quality. All the signings we've made have the capacity to help should we relegate; Arter and Camarasa are loans to help us this season.

We're not going to blow money on players. We valued Lerma at 8m, Bournemouth got him for what £25m. That's the problems we have financially.

I'd say we've strengthened the squad. Good enough to stay up? Time will tell, but we've plenty of pace up top which never hurts.
Cardiff... on 18:16 - Aug 12 with 2016 viewsbyron

Cardiff... on 17:24 - Aug 12 by Brynmill_Jack

35 is a lot mightier than 11 you dope

We will only get 11 points will we? 😂

Benny

Cardiff... on 18:19 - Aug 12 with 2013 viewsAl_Bundy

Cardiff... on 16:12 - Aug 12 by Groo

I disagree, I believe a team belongs at the level where their previous season put them.

A team or a club?
Cardiff... on 18:26 - Aug 12 with 1996 viewsPhil_S

On of the things that I grew to hate about the Premier League was that you went into games expecting to get beat and almost happy that it was only by 1 or 2.

I had many an argument on Twitter last season when people said "what did you expect it was Man City" when we blatantly set up for damage limitation with no desire to even try and secure a point or three.

The Premier League is clearly the place to be for the money and testing against the best in the country but the moment you start trying to pick out games you will try and win more is the moment that you dont deserve to be there any more
Cardiff... on 18:27 - Aug 12 with 1996 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff... on 18:16 - Aug 12 by byron

Well you don’t watch them so you won’t be bothered

Another Sunday afternoon on PS from the comfort of your cab?
Cardiff... on 18:29 - Aug 12 with 1983 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff... on 18:16 - Aug 12 by byron

That was Derby's total you complete f*cking idiot

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024