Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now 13:27 - Oct 31 with 5148 viewsDarran

For the sake of the the Forum.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Time for Darren Teabag to be banned now on 13:31 - Oct 31 with 3513 views_

May I ask that Darran gets banned

This guy offers zero to this site and never has.

He should've been banned years ago. No wonder good posters don't come on here any more

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Time for Darren Teabag to be banned now on 13:33 - Oct 31 with 3503 viewsLord_Bony

Time for Darren Teabag to be banned now on 13:31 - Oct 31 by _

He should've been banned years ago. No wonder good posters don't come on here any more

Yep.

Thats three for the chop so far.

Anymore?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Time for Darren Teabag to be banned now on 13:36 - Oct 31 with 3492 viewsHighjack

Time for Darren Teabag to be banned now on 13:33 - Oct 31 by Lord_Bony

Yep.

Thats three for the chop so far.

Anymore?

Sarah_Applewood was beastly to me when I said fresh cream was nicer than Elmlea.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Time for Darren Teabag to be banned now on 13:46 - Oct 31 with 3469 viewsLohengrin

Time for Darren Teabag to be banned now on 13:36 - Oct 31 by Highjack

Sarah_Applewood was beastly to me when I said fresh cream was nicer than Elmlea.

Beastly or not she’s bloody handsome.

I wonder what she must have said to her friends around the time she was adopted on here?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 13:46 - Oct 31 with 3461 viewsE20Jack

I find threads like this as wonderful praise that my work to combat trolls by calmly and continually replying to them when they feel they can abuse carte blanche is being recognised.

Shaky in the other hand will be mortified. He thought you were his new friend, you even called him son.

All hands on deck for another meltdown then...
[Post edited 31 Oct 2018 13:51]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Time for Darren Teabag to be banned now on 13:50 - Oct 31 with 3454 viewsHighjack

Time for Darren Teabag to be banned now on 13:46 - Oct 31 by Lohengrin

Beastly or not she’s bloody handsome.

I wonder what she must have said to her friends around the time she was adopted on here?

Something along the lines of “I’ve had to close down my website and take out several injunctions because of those weird welsh bastards.”

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Time for Darren Teabag to be banned now on 14:02 - Oct 31 with 3433 viewsLohengrin

Time for Darren Teabag to be banned now on 13:50 - Oct 31 by Highjack

Something along the lines of “I’ve had to close down my website and take out several injunctions because of those weird welsh bastards.”

You may well be right.

Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 14:23 - Oct 31 with 3405 views_

Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 13:46 - Oct 31 by E20Jack

I find threads like this as wonderful praise that my work to combat trolls by calmly and continually replying to them when they feel they can abuse carte blanche is being recognised.

Shaky in the other hand will be mortified. He thought you were his new friend, you even called him son.

All hands on deck for another meltdown then...
[Post edited 31 Oct 2018 13:51]

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Login to get fewer ads

Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 14:26 - Oct 31 with 3381 viewsE20Jack

Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 14:23 - Oct 31 by _

I feel he has entered a period of self reflection after his latest battering and subsequent betrayal and disowning by Darran.

Let’s hope he pulls through as a better poster. I doubt it, but we can hope.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 14:56 - Oct 31 with 3334 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 14:57 - Oct 31 with 3329 viewsItchySphincter

Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 14:56 - Oct 31 by Jackfath

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 15:00 - Oct 31 with 3308 viewsLohengrin

Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 15:03 - Oct 31 with 3298 viewsLeonWasGod

Who's Sarah Applewood and what's she got to do with anything?

(Good internetting though Fathy, whatever you've done)
Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 15:06 - Oct 31 with 3290 viewsWingstandwood

I can remember this vaguely, thus not fully..... given the fact it was many years ago, is my memory playing tricks on me but?......Wasn't there some 'love-interest' between Sarah (she is soooo cute!) and a (cannot remember a specific name) forum contributor that caused the mass infiltration of her guest book?

Argus!

Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 15:08 - Oct 31 with 3285 viewsJackfath

Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 15:06 - Oct 31 by Wingstandwood

I can remember this vaguely, thus not fully..... given the fact it was many years ago, is my memory playing tricks on me but?......Wasn't there some 'love-interest' between Sarah (she is soooo cute!) and a (cannot remember a specific name) forum contributor that caused the mass infiltration of her guest book?

Yes, me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 15:17 - Oct 31 with 3268 viewsDarran

Just get rid of the çunts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 15:17 - Oct 31 with 3268 viewsWingstandwood

Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 15:08 - Oct 31 by Jackfath

Yes, me.

Holy sh1t!.... That advert she did for The Halifax she is so delightful and endearing. Cute! Cute! Cute! I'm friendly with a guy whose brother married Melinda Messenger, intriguing stuff when guy on the street meets someone famous.

I presume you're no longer together and I assume taking her to The Liberty for home games was out of the question after that? The wrong crowd could put an end to a burgeoning romance. She ended up turning on you by the looks of it. Were you close to marriage at any stage?

Argus!

Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 15:20 - Oct 31 with 3260 viewsLohengrin

Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 15:17 - Oct 31 by Wingstandwood

Holy sh1t!.... That advert she did for The Halifax she is so delightful and endearing. Cute! Cute! Cute! I'm friendly with a guy whose brother married Melinda Messenger, intriguing stuff when guy on the street meets someone famous.

I presume you're no longer together and I assume taking her to The Liberty for home games was out of the question after that? The wrong crowd could put an end to a burgeoning romance. She ended up turning on you by the looks of it. Were you close to marriage at any stage?

Don’t listen to the silly bugger!

Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 15:23 - Oct 31 with 3242 viewsWarwickHunt

Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 15:17 - Oct 31 by Darran

Just get rid of the çunts.

Did you buy them lunch too?
Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 15:23 - Oct 31 with 3242 viewsWingstandwood

Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 15:20 - Oct 31 by Lohengrin

Thanks, so he's on a wind up and I guess it was someone else.

Argus!

Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 15:24 - Oct 31 with 3239 viewsmonmouth

I can confirm it. I saw them dancing down Dyfatty flats by the light of the silvery moon.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 15:26 - Oct 31 with 3227 viewsWarwickHunt

Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 15:24 - Oct 31 by monmouth

I can confirm it. I saw them dancing down Dyfatty flats by the light of the silvery moon.

It can look like Manhattan in the right light.
Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 15:27 - Oct 31 with 3225 viewsCatullus

Which one? As the troll thread proved, there are lots of silly buggers on here, myself included.
Did the Troll poll happen? Maybe we should have one to see how many want Shaky and E20 banned too?
Or maybe just a nominations thread (no more than two each) so we can all see who hates us? The three with the most nominations then face off with only one surviving, it could be interesting.
Interestingly (to me anyway) is that I just read the last two pages and it's the longest I ever saw shaky post without copy and pasting. I wonder if they realised they are trolling each other or just how loopy they both sound?

They make me look completely normal and that aint so easy.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Time for Darren Teabag to be banned now on 15:28 - Oct 31 with 3219 viewsperplex

Time for Darren Teabag to be banned now on 13:31 - Oct 31 by _

What are you going on about that good posters do not come on here any more, l post quite often you Muppet.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2018 15:49]
Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 15:28 - Oct 31 with 3218 viewsWingstandwood

Time for E20 and Shaky to be banned now on 15:24 - Oct 31 by monmouth

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024