Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Byers out for remainder of campaign 22:55 - Feb 11 with 3432 viewsJacket

Surprised this great news hasn't been greeted enthusiastically on here already.
Byers out for remainder of campaign on 22:57 - Feb 11 with 3414 viewsItchySphincter

Not great news.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 23:00 - Feb 11 with 3384 viewsLeonWasGod

Yeah, just heard. Not good.
Byers out for remainder of campaign on 23:06 - Feb 11 with 3335 viewsJacket

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 22:57 - Feb 11 by ItchySphincter

Not great news.

I was being sarcastic based on the hard time he gets on here. Sorry if that didn't come across.
Byers out for remainder of campaign on 23:40 - Feb 11 with 3248 viewsNotLoyal

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 23:06 - Feb 11 by Jacket

I was being sarcastic based on the hard time he gets on here. Sorry if that didn't come across.

You've gone from a very angry Jacket to an amiable one.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 23:56 - Feb 11 with 3213 viewsbuilthjack

Is Gallagher any better? I am not so sure.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Byers out for remainder of campaign (n/t) on 23:58 - Feb 11 with 3212 viewsJacket

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 23:40 - Feb 11 by NotLoyal

You've gone from a very angry Jacket to an amiable one.

[Post edited 12 Feb 2020 9:35]
Byers out for remainder of campaign on 11:00 - Feb 12 with 3003 viewsNWSwans

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 23:56 - Feb 11 by builthjack

Feel like his trying too hard to make an impact, gave the ball away so many times yesterday and tried a lot of balls forward when there was no need or no one to receive them.

He has definitely got the talent, just needs to reign in his need to impress, maybe he feels he needs to justify being moved to a club further up the league then Charlton
Byers out for remainder of campaign on 11:37 - Feb 12 with 2962 viewsJacket

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 23:56 - Feb 11 by builthjack

Perhaps Buyers wasn't the problem, Fulton has struggled there, as has Gallagher increasingly over the course of the matches he's played. With all these players, including one who has proven himself elsewhere, failing to make an impact, coupled with Celina's demise, you start wondering if it's them, or is it the system. More and more it's pointing to the fact that the system is failing. Cooper needs to show that he's able to change things for the better, or the pressure is sure to mount. Is there a plan B, or is the current plan the only one he has?
Login to get fewer ads

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 12:30 - Feb 12 with 2887 viewsairedale

Losing Byers is not as major a loss as it could have been, as we still have Fulton.
Byers out for remainder of campaign on 15:45 - Feb 12 with 2741 viewsvetchonian

maybe we can get Carrol back now he is a free agent

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 16:32 - Feb 12 with 2686 viewsSTID2017

It's not good news.
What Byers needed was to be rested from the first 11 and have extra coaching and encouragement to improve his game, not a few months in the treatment room.
Get better soon George

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 20:03 - Feb 13 with 2532 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 11:37 - Feb 12 by Jacket

Perhaps Buyers wasn't the problem, Fulton has struggled there, as has Gallagher increasingly over the course of the matches he's played. With all these players, including one who has proven himself elsewhere, failing to make an impact, coupled with Celina's demise, you start wondering if it's them, or is it the system. More and more it's pointing to the fact that the system is failing. Cooper needs to show that he's able to change things for the better, or the pressure is sure to mount. Is there a plan B, or is the current plan the only one he has?

The Buyers have most definitely been the problem. Just ask the trust!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 20:05 - Feb 13 with 2530 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 16:32 - Feb 12 by STID2017

It's not good news.
What Byers needed was to be rested from the first 11 and have extra coaching and encouragement to improve his game, not a few months in the treatment room.
Get better soon George

I don’t want any player injured. The only good thing to come out of this is that Cooper now has no default and will have to be a bit more creative in selection

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 20:10 - Feb 13 with 2524 viewsSTID2017

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 20:05 - Feb 13 by Brynmill_Jack

I don’t want any player injured. The only good thing to come out of this is that Cooper now has no default and will have to be a bit more creative in selection

It is good that Cooper's hand has been forced- just a shame it took an injury to do it.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 20:21 - Feb 13 with 2515 viewsNotLoyal

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 20:05 - Feb 13 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm concerned he will play a defensive Fulton instead of giving kalulu the run he deserves.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 20:43 - Feb 13 with 2483 viewslonglostjack

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 20:21 - Feb 13 by NotLoyal

I'm concerned he will play a defensive Fulton instead of giving kalulu the run he deserves.

This.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 20:45 - Feb 13 with 2474 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 20:21 - Feb 13 by NotLoyal

I’d like to see poor Ben Wilmot get a run as CDM. That would mean benching Grimes and giving Ayew the armband but tough times require drastic solutions.

Woodman

Naughton Guehi Rodon Bidwell

Wilmot

Gallagher

Ayew Celina Kalulu

Brewster

May as well go for it now, nothing to lose. We won’t get relegated but at least we’ll start playing proper football again.

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 20:50 - Feb 13 with 2473 viewsoldcob

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 20:45 - Feb 13 by Brynmill_Jack

I’d like to see poor Ben Wilmot get a run as CDM. That would mean benching Grimes and giving Ayew the armband but tough times require drastic solutions.

Woodman

Wilmot

Gallagher

Ayew Celina Kalulu

Brewster

May as well go for it now, nothing to lose. We won’t get relegated but at least we’ll start playing proper football again.

Yes, I like that team.
Byers out for remainder of campaign on 06:35 - Feb 14 with 2398 viewsChief

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 20:45 - Feb 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Woodman

Wilmot

Gallagher

Ayew Celina Kalulu

Brewster

Too many loan players in there. Can only have 5.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 09:53 - Feb 14 with 2326 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 06:35 - Feb 14 by Chief

Too many loan players in there. Can only have 5.

Ok play kalulu one week Garrick the next, or rest Brewster one week and play Ayew , put Celina back on the wing and and Dhanda back in at 10. There’s ways and means. Even giving Woodman a rest to play Mulder.

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 10:19 - Feb 14 with 2306 viewsJacket

Byers out for remainder of campaign on 09:53 - Feb 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Ok play kalulu one week Garrick the next, or rest Brewster one week and play Ayew , put Celina back on the wing and and Dhanda back in at 10. There’s ways and means. Even giving Woodman a rest to play Mulder.

He's painted himself into a corner on the goalkeeping situ, the poor geezer hasn't had a single minute of football. He's gonna come in cold and low on confidence. Should have featured in some of the cup games. Sure he would have known Nordfeld was off by the QPR FA cup game so Mulder should have featured. Margetson must have an appallingly low view of him.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 10:19]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024