Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? 17:09 - Aug 28 with 8378 viewsJackfath

What are the best humane methods to deter the cat from emptying his guts all over the garden?

Any tips which actually work?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:13 - Aug 28 with 4795 viewsbuilthjack

Get yourself a bigger cat than the visiting one

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:14 - Aug 28 with 4787 viewsN_T_J

Buy a dog 🐕
How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:15 - Aug 28 with 4785 viewsJackfath

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:13 - Aug 28 by builthjack

Good idea. I'm not keen on getting one though. Any other sensible suggestions?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:15 - Aug 28 with 4784 viewsJackfath

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:14 - Aug 28 by N_T_J

Buy a dog 🐕

Good idea. I'm not keen on getting one though. Any other suggestions?

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:18 - Aug 28 with 4762 viewsjack2jack

Citrus and coffee grounds
Glad to help.
How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:19 - Aug 28 with 4759 viewsN_T_J

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:15 - Aug 28 by Jackfath

Good idea. I'm not keen on getting one though. Any other suggestions?

I think you can buy plastic looking cats with big eyes, you place them around the garden and it puts visiting cats off.

'Scare Cat' on Amazon £6.89 👍
[Post edited 28 Aug 2018 17:30]
How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:28 - Aug 28 with 4736 viewsSoberBaker

Build a really big wall around your garden with some broken glass glued to the top tier?

AMOW

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:30 - Aug 28 with 4721 viewsvalleyboy

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:13 - Aug 28 by builthjack

Make sure it’s a tom cat

You’ll never see another stray cat in your garden again
Login to get fewer ads

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:34 - Aug 28 with 4707 viewsJackfath

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:30 - Aug 28 by valleyboy

Make sure it’s a tom cat

You’ll never see another stray cat in your garden again

It's a big ginger tom that's doing the shitting.

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:36 - Aug 28 with 4700 viewsbuilthjack

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:34 - Aug 28 by Jackfath

It's a big ginger tom that's doing the shitting.

Did Clucas leave his cat behind?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:38 - Aug 28 with 4688 viewsLeonWasGod

LIberally scatter printouts of E20s posts across the garden. Hard for them to shit when they’re asleep
How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:40 - Aug 28 with 4680 viewsFlashberryjack

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:28 - Aug 28 by SoberBaker

Build a really big wall around your garden with some broken glass glued to the top tier?

I bloody hate irresponsible cat owners that think it's acceptable to allow their cat to sh*t in other peoples gardens.
I've tried everything legal to persuade them to sh*t somewhere else, but to no avail.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:45 - Aug 28 with 4666 viewslonglostjack

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:38 - Aug 28 by LeonWasGod

LIberally scatter printouts of E20s posts across the garden. Hard for them to shit when they’re asleep

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:48 - Aug 28 with 4654 viewsCountyJim

Seriously get some lion/Tiger poo from Zoo
How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:51 - Aug 28 with 4644 viewsHighjack

Grow some cucumber plants or leave a load of cucumbers around. Cats hate cucumbers.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:56 - Aug 28 with 4630 viewsAguycalledJack

I’ve heard of people putting half filled bottles of water on their grass and dotted around their gardens to stop cats.

Not sure if urban myth.
How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:56 - Aug 28 with 4630 viewsSoberBaker

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:51 - Aug 28 by Highjack

Grow some cucumber plants or leave a load of cucumbers around. Cats hate cucumbers.

Me too. They repeat on me terrible, they do

AMOW

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 18:35 - Aug 28 with 4552 viewslifelong

I have a problem with this, they crap all over my lawn regularly, I was cutting the grass yesterday and ran over a pile of it with the lawnmower..disgusting stink.
The corner of my back garden has been used as a toilet by the feckers for ages, I’ve tried most things suggested in this thread with little success. I bought a plant in the Bont garden centre in the Spring, recommended by the staff there, and planted it in the said corner and it appears to have worked, can’t remember the name of the plant.
How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 18:36 - Aug 28 with 4551 viewsJackfath

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 18:35 - Aug 28 by lifelong

I have a problem with this, they crap all over my lawn regularly, I was cutting the grass yesterday and ran over a pile of it with the lawnmower..disgusting stink.
The corner of my back garden has been used as a toilet by the feckers for ages, I’ve tried most things suggested in this thread with little success. I bought a plant in the Bont garden centre in the Spring, recommended by the staff there, and planted it in the said corner and it appears to have worked, can’t remember the name of the plant.

If you remember, could you let me know?

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 18:47 - Aug 28 with 4534 viewslifelong

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 18:36 - Aug 28 by Jackfath

If you remember, could you let me know?

Probably won’t remember, just taken a photo of it for you.
How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 18:50 - Aug 28 with 4514 viewsJackfath

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 18:47 - Aug 28 by lifelong

Thank you

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 18:51 - Aug 28 with 4508 viewsDarran

Try this Fath,it works everytime.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 18:51 - Aug 28 with 4511 viewslifelong

Not a very attractive plant, gives off an odour that cats don’t like, it grows in shaded areas and has tripled in size since it was planted.
How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 18:52 - Aug 28 with 4508 viewslonglostjack

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 18:47 - Aug 28 by lifelong

Scaredy cat plant ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 18:53 - Aug 28 with 4505 viewsJackfath

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 18:51 - Aug 28 by lifelong

Not a very attractive plant, gives off an odour that cats don’t like, it grows in shaded areas and has tripled in size since it was planted.

I wonder if this is it?

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/scaredy-cat-plant/growing-sc

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024