Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Treboeth street party 11:21 - Apr 16 with 1899 viewspikeypaul

23 adults (covidiots) and 4 children enjoying a street party in Treboeth then having a go at our police for not letting them enjoy themselves in the pandemic.

And we wonder why we have so many deaths, strange how no lefties have brought this up,but hey I suppose it’s not on their vile agenda of trying to capitalise on this crisis.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Treboeth street party on 11:23 - Apr 16 with 1891 viewsbuilthjack

Perhaps they came through Heathrow together earlier

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Treboeth street party on 11:27 - Apr 16 with 1876 viewssainthelens

Why can't we get em named n shamed ? So then nobody can go near the dull cvnts.
Treboeth street party on 11:42 - Apr 16 with 1828 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Shame the righties won’t lock the f*cking airports you straw covered idiot. I don’t think your sh*tty government is going to survive this lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Treboeth street party on 11:45 - Apr 16 with 1821 viewssherpajacob

I suspect this isn't as black and white as the Wales online headline suggests.

Wales online would never knowingly show Swansea in a bad light would they?

If the police go out at 8pm tonight they'll see lots of people having a celebration in the streets.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Treboeth street party on 12:02 - Apr 16 with 1792 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Treboeth street party on 11:45 - Apr 16 by sherpajacob

I suspect this isn't as black and white as the Wales online headline suggests.

Wales online would never knowingly show Swansea in a bad light would they?

If the police go out at 8pm tonight they'll see lots of people having a celebration in the streets.

Did they publish the four guys from Cardiff going fishing on the Gower? I think they did.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Treboeth street party on 13:05 - Apr 16 with 1715 viewsBest_loser

Treboeth street party on 12:02 - Apr 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Did they publish the four guys from Cardiff going fishing on the Gower? I think they did.

Plus the BBC were reporting street parties in mumbles, king street I think it was
Treboeth street party on 13:09 - Apr 16 with 1700 viewsSwanjaxs

Simcocks Estate to be precise.

People sitting out in their front gardens 😳

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Treboeth street party on 13:46 - Apr 16 with 1612 viewsWxmJax

What is the op on ? Why has he brought up lefties ? I assume nobody has commented because, like myself, they weren't even aware of it until pikey posted.

If he's that incensed perhaps he should divert his anger towards Robert Jenrick who, apart from being a massive hypocrite, hasn't helped the situation one bit with his antics. It used to be a resignation/sacking matter but now you don't even get an apology.

But Jenrick's not a leftie.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Login to get fewer ads

Treboeth street party on 13:48 - Apr 16 with 1607 viewsHighjack

Shouldn’t it be IN AFLI when it comes to coronavirus?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Treboeth street party on 14:04 - Apr 16 with 1575 viewsScotia

Treboeth street party on 13:09 - Apr 16 by Swanjaxs

Simcocks Estate to be precise.

People sitting out in their front gardens 😳

A street party in the Simcox estate, what is the place coming to!

The average age there has to be over 70, they better be very careful!
Treboeth street party on 14:09 - Apr 16 with 1561 viewsdickythorpe

So it's ok for a Mumbles street to have a party but not Treboeth???

So much for a " classless society "
Treboeth street party on 14:54 - Apr 16 with 1503 viewspikeypaul

Treboeth street party on 14:09 - Apr 16 by dickythorpe

So it's ok for a Mumbles street to have a party but not Treboeth???

So much for a " classless society "

It’s for that reason they are willing to pay the extra council tax, subsidising the rest of the city should have some benefits don’t you think?

There has never been a classless society and never will.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Treboeth street party on 15:26 - Apr 16 with 1450 viewsSwanjaxs

Treboeth street party on 14:54 - Apr 16 by pikeypaul

It’s for that reason they are willing to pay the extra council tax, subsidising the rest of the city should have some benefits don’t you think?

OUT

AFLI

Absolutely bang on mucka 👍

The more tax you pay the more you should be allowed to put people's lives at risk!

I think they should go further and open up the pubs and restaurants in Mumbles (to locals only)

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Treboeth street party on 15:53 - Apr 16 with 1410 viewscontroversial_jack

Name and shame these idiots.
Treboeth street party on 16:00 - Apr 16 with 1399 viewsNortbankboy

Perhaps they were the rabid right
Treboeth street party on 18:44 - Apr 16 with 1265 viewsGowerjack

Treboeth street party on 12:02 - Apr 16 by Brynmill_Jack

There's no such place as the Gower actually.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Treboeth street party on 21:46 - Apr 16 with 1149 viewsGaryjack

Treboeth street party on 15:26 - Apr 16 by Swanjaxs

Absolutely bang on mucka 👍

The more tax you pay the more you should be allowed to put people's lives at risk!

I think they should go further and open up the pubs and restaurants in Mumbles (to locals only)

Seriously. Without actually putting him on ignore it really is best to ignore everything he posts. He is without doubt one of the biggest c0cks ever to post on this site. Think DGT on acid and you wont be far wrong.
Treboeth street party on 21:53 - Apr 16 with 1115 viewsDr_Winston

So were they out in the street with bunting and buffets or all sitting in their own gardens but having a nice, socially distant time with the neighbours?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Treboeth street party on 22:00 - Apr 16 with 1082 viewsSwanjaxs

Treboeth street party on 21:53 - Apr 16 by Dr_Winston

So were they out in the street with bunting and buffets or all sitting in their own gardens but having a nice, socially distant time with the neighbours?

They were in their front gardens by all accounts

Treboeth street party on 22:22 - Apr 16 with 1028 viewsDr_Winston

Treboeth street party on 22:00 - Apr 16 by Swanjaxs

They were in their front gardens by all accounts

In which case the Police should have been told to f*ck off.

The lockdown has been worrying on three major points. The first and by far the biggest is the volume of idiots who can't grasp the idea of social distancing, the second is the ease with which some Police (but by no means all) have cheerfully seized upon the role of enforcers, and third is the joy some have taken in immediately snitching on the neighbours in a way that would have made the East German Stasi proud.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Treboeth street party on 22:52 - Apr 16 with 986 viewsFieryJack

Treboeth street party on 22:22 - Apr 16 by Dr_Winston

In which case the Police should have been told to f*ck off.

The lockdown has been worrying on three major points. The first and by far the biggest is the volume of idiots who can't grasp the idea of social distancing, the second is the ease with which some Police (but by no means all) have cheerfully seized upon the role of enforcers, and third is the joy some have taken in immediately snitching on the neighbours in a way that would have made the East German Stasi proud.

Top post 👍

I've noticed these pious, self-righteous, finger-pointing little fascists popping up all over in the last month or so.

Effing horrible gremlins.

Need to get back in their boxes.

This is a great time for them to do what they love doing the most: snitch, froth at the mouth and fantasize about gruesome punishments.

The sort who'd get a hard-on at a lynching.
Treboeth street party on 09:03 - Apr 17 with 831 viewsWarwickHunt

Treboeth street party on 14:54 - Apr 16 by pikeypaul

OUT

AFLI

You’re about as classless as it gets...

Obnoxious little cûnt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024