Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille 16:51 - Jan 16 with 14086 viewsKeithHaynes

Expect them in the coming days, another test of the will of the clubs owners to get this club in to the premier league.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 17:31 - Jan 16 with 6151 viewsswancity

It is but every player has their price and it depends as well on whether Dhanda wants to go. He seems happy enough but money talks as always.

Let’s hope he stays as he adds something different to our squad. An important player for us undoubtedly.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 17:49 - Jan 16 with 6118 viewspencoedjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 17:31 - Jan 16 by swancity

It is but every player has their price and it depends as well on whether Dhanda wants to go. He seems happy enough but money talks as always.

Let’s hope he stays as he adds something different to our squad. An important player for us undoubtedly.

Personally I think he offers very little & would be happy for him to be sold if the money was used to buy players who offer more ( I have my doubts it would)

Similar to another fans favourite Celina.

Both flatter to deceive
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 17:52 - Jan 16 with 6115 viewssP7qupUf

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 17:49 - Jan 16 by pencoedjack

Personally I think he offers very little & would be happy for him to be sold if the money was used to buy players who offer more ( I have my doubts it would)

Both flatter to deceive

This. However, profit must be spent on the team.
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 17:53 - Jan 16 with 6115 viewsWhiterockin

IMO opinion a very good player but a luxury player for us, like Celina was and not an automatic first choice with our style of play. A half decent offer and he will be gone.
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:04 - Jan 16 with 6065 viewshobo

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 17:49 - Jan 16 by pencoedjack

Both flatter to deceive

Neither Marseille or Leeds would be interested if he offers very little.

He's a fantastic little player, with great potential. What's he worth? £10m? Can see him growing into an important player for us next term
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:05 - Jan 16 with 6054 viewsFlashberryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 17:52 - Jan 16 by sP7qupUf

This. However, profit must be spent on the team.

I'd be disappointed if he left, one of our more creative and attacking players, and he's not afraid to have dip at goal either.

Especially so, with us being in an excellent league position, and it's unlikely that much, if any of his transfer fee would be spent on a replacement.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:07 - Jan 16 with 6050 viewsGroo

He's only starting to break into the team this year, be a shame to lose him before he's developed.

Groo does what Groo does best

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:07 - Jan 16 with 6046 viewspencoedjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:04 - Jan 16 by hobo

He's a fantastic little player, with great potential. What's he worth? £10m? Can see him growing into an important player for us next term

10 million?

Your joking right?
Login to get fewer ads

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:14 - Jan 16 with 5997 viewsDr_Winston

Needs to toughen up a bit but in terms of skill and creativity he's capable of excellent things. Not surprised to see interest in him. A coach like Bielsa could certainly move his game on several levels.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:15 - Jan 16 with 5999 viewsonehunglow

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:07 - Jan 16 by pencoedjack

10 million?

Your joking right?

Profit.
We ve made massive profit before and it kinda vanished

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:15 - Jan 16 with 5999 viewsWhiterockin

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:04 - Jan 16 by hobo

£4M and he will be gone.
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:17 - Jan 16 with 5993 viewsLuther27

We’ve lost two number 10’s already. Can we really afford to let him go bearing in mind our league position? Surely we should be looking to strengthen the squad not water it down more than it is.
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:18 - Jan 16 with 5980 viewsonehunglow

yeah we should.

We should have player lined up already.

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 19:06 - Jan 16 with 5866 viewsangryjack

Both flatter to deceive

Best creative player we got opens up locked doors , rave on the ball that's why when he do lose it it looks more of a mistake ass be trying to open things up,he addsz different dimensioto any other midfielder we got,like I said tries the killer pass or a drop shoulder to go past a man where as our other midfielder go safe with a sideway pass or backward pass,quality player weh willbed missed gives us something different
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 19:12 - Jan 16 with 5856 viewspencoedjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 19:06 - Jan 16 by angryjack

Best creative player we got opens up locked doors , rave on the ball that's why when he do lose it it looks more of a mistake ass be trying to open things up,he addsz different dimensioto any other midfielder we got,like I said tries the killer pass or a drop shoulder to go past a man where as our other midfielder go safe with a sideway pass or backward pass,quality player weh willbed missed gives us something different

Your entitled to your opinion Fella 👍
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 19:41 - Jan 16 with 5774 viewsItchySphincter

We’re a better team with him in it, unless you prefer ploddy lifeless football of course.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 19:43 - Jan 16 with 5770 viewsDr_Winston

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 19:41 - Jan 16 by ItchySphincter

We’re a better team with him in it, unless you prefer ploddy lifeless football of course.

Occasionally. A bit hot and cold sometimes.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 19:47 - Jan 16 with 5769 viewsCatullus

I think Dhanda offers something different and as others say, he isn't scared to shoot or try a killer pass.

If our owners are all about the money why would they sell a player whose presence might tilt the odds of promotion in our favour?
He has shown up this season and he's improving all the time. I think selling him ow would be short sighted unless we get a good fee AND a sell on clause, even then I'd rather keep him. I think he has the potential to be much better than Celina.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 20:03 - Jan 16 with 5736 viewspencoedjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 19:47 - Jan 16 by Catullus

I think Dhanda offers something different and as others say, he isn't scared to shoot or try a killer pass.

If our owners are all about the money why would they sell a player whose presence might tilt the odds of promotion in our favour?
He has shown up this season and he's improving all the time. I think selling him ow would be short sighted unless we get a good fee AND a sell on clause, even then I'd rather keep him. I think he has the potential to be much better than Celina.

The same Celina who has no goals or assists for 2nd bottom Dijon this season?

Thats a high bar to beat.
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 20:15 - Jan 16 with 5722 viewsAndyCole

Both flatter to deceive

This, in a nutshell, in spades with bells on.

He's a luxury player. And far too lightweight. More often than not a liability. We ain't a luxury team. We can't afford liabilities. We are a hard grafting team, with an edge of cleverness and guile from our edgy grafters.

The fella form Crawley, #16, ex Chelsea etc - was 2 notches above Dhanda in all aspects.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 20:24 - Jan 16 with 5704 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 20:15 - Jan 16 by AndyCole

This, in a nutshell, in spades with bells on.

He's a luxury player. And far too lightweight. More often than not a liability. We ain't a luxury team. We can't afford liabilities. We are a hard grafting team, with an edge of cleverness and guile from our edgy grafters.

The fella form Crawley, #16, ex Chelsea etc - was 2 notches above Dhanda in all aspects.

Boll@x..Kasey Palmer was a luxury..Yan is a player who opens teams up brave on the ball tries to take on a man to open things up.if he loses it it looks worse because he tries the killer ball where as others play it safe.gives us another dimension to what we got..this game is crying out for him as we trying to pass it between the lines and it's getting cut out,we need someone to take hold of it and try get at them as our midfield are just passing into gaps
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 20:29 - Jan 16 with 5699 viewspencoedjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 20:24 - Jan 16 by angryjack

Boll@x..Kasey Palmer was a luxury..Yan is a player who opens teams up brave on the ball tries to take on a man to open things up.if he loses it it looks worse because he tries the killer ball where as others play it safe.gives us another dimension to what we got..this game is crying out for him as we trying to pass it between the lines and it's getting cut out,we need someone to take hold of it and try get at them as our midfield are just passing into gaps

Question how many assists from these killer passes?
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 20:36 - Jan 16 with 5684 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 20:29 - Jan 16 by pencoedjack

Question how many assists from these killer passes?

Stats can be viewed to be good or bad which ever way you look at them,but by him opening up and taking a man out the game I could be 3 or 4 passes later a goal is scored but if he never made initial move and passed backwards or sideways then that goal might not have come so he might have not had final assists which why stats are a load of boll@x,but he has contributed and is a danger
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 20:45 - Jan 16 with 5649 viewsraynor94

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 20:36 - Jan 16 by angryjack

Stats can be viewed to be good or bad which ever way you look at them,but by him opening up and taking a man out the game I could be 3 or 4 passes later a goal is scored but if he never made initial move and passed backwards or sideways then that goal might not have come so he might have not had final assists which why stats are a load of boll@x,but he has contributed and is a danger

Would you have played him tonight?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 20:47 - Jan 16 with 5643 viewsonehunglow

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 20:45 - Jan 16 by raynor94

Would you have played him tonight?

Ask me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024