Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Advice for Steve 09:32 - Mar 19 with 1443 viewsonehunglow

Come on,let's have it.A bit of fun.

If any club spies reading this ,we love Steve really .

1. Instruct Woody to avoid Kiefer if at all possible as he'll bash him. This means coming for the ball at corners. Avoid Moore having a one on one.
2/Have Woody kick the ball to one of our own players and not stick it straight into touch to give the ball back to them
3.Full backs..Dont give away corner wherever possible to avoid 1.
4.Same with free kicks.This means Jay taking extra care
5.Pass the ball FORWARD and not sideways as Barnsleys best will have his troope bearing down at every opportunity which will see the ball come back to Woody and 1 again.
6.Pick Whittaker.Build the lad up and advise him Morrison and Flint are 2 ugly dogs who will be looking to bite him. He needs to run them ragged and wind them up.Have a little verbals with them too.They will bite. Not literally.He hould be told to shoot on site-not something his teammates do granted,but he can show them the way
7.Ayew. On this occasion,for once, you can get all over the field dragging these tall chap defenders around. You can also avoid falling over as we cant rely on Hoolie magic ;hopefully he wont be playing from the off.
8.Have Grimes pass forward not sideways
9.Pick Smithy and Fulton and back them both .Really support them.
10.Wear a decent suit and get your hands out of your pockets

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Advice for Steve on 09:44 - Mar 19 with 1116 viewsangryjack

Grimes only passes sideways as the front two go wandering all time and the wing backs not been getting behind lately.nothing on
Advice for Steve on 09:47 - Mar 19 with 1109 viewsonehunglow

Advice for Steve on 09:44 - Mar 19 by angryjack

Grimes only passes sideways as the front two go wandering all time and the wing backs not been getting behind lately.nothing on

I should have said backwards too.

Anyway, in that case,Steve needs to inform them thus so he CAN pass it forward.

Passing it sideways against a MM outfit in your own box aint a pleasant prospect.

How do you think MM is preparing his side. He knows what to expect ,as do we.

Advice for Steve on 09:49 - Mar 19 with 1105 views9MilesHigh

Advice for Steve on 09:44 - Mar 19 by angryjack

Spot on.

We don't move up and down the pitch like a team. Cooper keeps his midfield 3 wide apart and like you say Ayew and Lowe could be anywhere at any given time. Lowe is normally waiting for the ball down the channel once the ball ends up back with Guehi or Naughton and that's what we do.

We don't look to build moves, triangles, moving off the ball, going from back to front through the thirds blah blah, we just spoil games, kill momentum and sneak the odd goal here and there and then keep it tight.

I'm sure any manager in any league could coach this anti-football into a team.
Advice for Steve on 09:55 - Mar 19 with 1093 viewsonehunglow

Advice for Steve on 09:49 - Mar 19 by 9MilesHigh

Spot on.

We don't move up and down the pitch like a team. Cooper keeps his midfield 3 wide apart and like you say Ayew and Lowe could be anywhere at any given time. Lowe is normally waiting for the ball down the channel once the ball ends up back with Guehi or Naughton and that's what we do.

We don't look to build moves, triangles, moving off the ball, going from back to front through the thirds blah blah, we just spoil games, kill momentum and sneak the odd goal here and there and then keep it tight.

I'm sure any manager in any league could coach this anti-football into a team.

As I say,have Grimes pass the feckn ball forward and shoot too. He seems hesitant almost being told not to. He does has a shot that too seems to have been coached out of him.

This team we are playing are very authodox and predicable and really any coach should know how to prepare for this big fixture .I'd like to think Steve does.I really do

Advice for Steve on 10:08 - Mar 19 with 1082 viewsangryjack

Advice for Steve on 09:55 - Mar 19 by onehunglow

As I say,have Grimes pass the feckn ball forward and shoot too. He seems hesitant almost being told not to. He does has a shot that too seems to have been coached out of him.

This team we are playing are very authodox and predicable and really any coach should know how to prepare for this big fixture .I'd like to think Steve does.I really do

Got to try and play around this team and drag them all over place that's why I would start naughton and guehi if fit ,with Bennet as naughton andguehi are better ball p!Ayers then cabango and Joel.,so we can start playing from back get our wing backs wide and get our best ball p!Ayers in middle Grimes and dhanda and either Fulton or smith for steel, and stretch them play around them
Advice for Steve on 10:10 - Mar 19 with 1078 viewsonehunglow

Advice for Steve on 10:08 - Mar 19 by angryjack

Got to try and play around this team and drag them all over place that's why I would start naughton and guehi if fit ,with Bennet as naughton andguehi are better ball p!Ayers then cabango and Joel.,so we can start playing from back get our wing backs wide and get our best ball p!Ayers in middle Grimes and dhanda and either Fulton or smith for steel, and stretch them play around them

Thought I d said as much. No way should we just play it slow ,as we do/

Advice for Steve on 11:34 - Mar 19 with 1043 viewsBoundy

I'd like to think that our recent performances have been all about providing those lot a false sense of security, come Saturday then its wam bam thank you mam, we smash them ,

but maybe not

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Advice for Steve on 14:26 - Mar 19 with 998 viewsNortbankboy

Advice for Steve on 11:34 - Mar 19 by Boundy

I'd like to think that our recent performances have been all about providing those lot a false sense of security, come Saturday then its wam bam thank you mam, we smash them ,

but maybe not

The main thing in these games is to keep 11 players on the pitch
Login to get fewer ads

Advice for Steve on 14:29 - Mar 19 with 997 viewsonehunglow

Advice for Steve on 14:26 - Mar 19 by Nortbankboy

The main thing in these games is to keep 11 players on the pitch

which is why Naughton should not start as he will get a yellow early doors

Advice for Steve on 14:41 - Mar 19 with 995 viewsNortbankboy

Advice for Steve on 14:29 - Mar 19 by onehunglow

which is why Naughton should not start as he will get a yellow early doors

Been a great season so far.
Let's make history
Advice for Steve on 15:45 - Mar 19 with 977 viewsKeithHaynes

Advice for Steve ?
Don’t listen to those you cannot learn from. 🤪

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Advice for Steve on 16:23 - Mar 19 with 958 viewsonehunglow

Advice for Steve on 15:45 - Mar 19 by KeithHaynes

Advice for Steve ?

It was FOR him not from him.Guv.

I doubt Steve could teach me to use an Abacus

Advice for Steve on 17:00 - Mar 19 with 942 viewsKeithHaynes

Advice for Steve on 16:23 - Mar 19 by onehunglow

It was FOR him not from him.Guv.

I doubt Steve could teach me to use an Abacus

That’s exactly what I meant 😂👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Advice for Steve on 17:02 - Mar 19 with 936 viewsonehunglow

Advice for Steve on 17:00 - Mar 19 by KeithHaynes

Advice for Steve on 18:42 - Mar 19 with 885 viewsKilkennyjack

Advice for Steve on 17:00 - Mar 19 by KeithHaynes

😂😂

Beware of the Risen People

Advice for Steve on 19:01 - Mar 19 with 879 viewsBadlands

Pick the same team,
Get the midfield to stand still so the defence and keeper have to knock up balls to our 5’ 9” attackers.
Hang in until we go two goals down then panic and throw on like for like subs with 15 minutes to go add another forward with 5 minutes to go.
Blame the weather for losing.
Sit back and the the adulation from fans who point out we are still 4th.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Advice for Steve on 19:07 - Mar 19 with 870 viewsOldjack

Advice for Steve on 19:01 - Mar 19 by Badlands

Pick the same team,
Get the midfield to stand still so the defence and keeper have to knock up balls to our 5’ 9” attackers.
Hang in until we go two goals down then panic and throw on like for like subs with 15 minutes to go add another forward with 5 minutes to go.
Blame the weather for losing.
Sit back and the the adulation from fans who point out we are still 4th.

you forgot the fatigue factor no other team suffers from it mind ,warra a bastard burden we've got

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Advice for Steve on 19:29 - Mar 19 with 856 viewsmonmouth

Advice for Steve on 19:07 - Mar 19 by Oldjack

you forgot the fatigue factor no other team suffers from it mind ,warra a bastard burden we've got

Advice? Pass and move.

Oh no hang on, let’s not be too ambitious. baby steps.

Pass or move.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Advice for Steve on 20:19 - Mar 19 with 831 viewsAndyCole

Humiliate them like you did last time, with our brand of football which is anathema to MM and his clan of hoofballers. Take our Pass and Move to yet another level which will dumbfound and silence our worst critics. Rub their noses in it with a cleverly crafted penalty.

Continue to exceed expectations, against all the odds and the few tiresome irrationally pessimistic doubters.

And then replicate the results achieved last time against our remaining opposition to amass a staggering 20 out of 27 available points. With a 6-pointer against Watford who we recently smashed, to land the auto promo spot.

Keep up the good work and when you get us to the Prem, we'll reward you and the (remaining, deserving)fans with the likes of MGW, Brewster, Gallagher et al to play the vibrant, progressive, innovative brand that won the World Cup.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Advice for Steve on 20:27 - Mar 19 with 821 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I would advise him to phone his father and ask him to send Paul Tierney the same brown envelope he sent Gavin Ward.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Advice for Steve on 21:45 - Mar 19 with 786 viewsGaryjack

Advice for Steve on 20:19 - Mar 19 by AndyCole

Humiliate them like you did last time, with our brand of football which is anathema to MM and his clan of hoofballers. Take our Pass and Move to yet another level which will dumbfound and silence our worst critics. Rub their noses in it with a cleverly crafted penalty.

Continue to exceed expectations, against all the odds and the few tiresome irrationally pessimistic doubters.

And then replicate the results achieved last time against our remaining opposition to amass a staggering 20 out of 27 available points. With a 6-pointer against Watford who we recently smashed, to land the auto promo spot.

Keep up the good work and when you get us to the Prem, we'll reward you and the (remaining, deserving)fans with the likes of MGW, Brewster, Gallagher et al to play the vibrant, progressive, innovative brand that won the World Cup.

Off you go!

Advice for Steve on 23:23 - Mar 19 with 727 viewsDr_Parnassus

Advice for Steve on 15:45 - Mar 19 by KeithHaynes

Advice for Steve ?

I was about to write similar.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Advice for Steve on 00:06 - Mar 20 with 702 viewsNotLoyal

I've got some for him.
Keep on keeping on.
You are doing a great job and anyone who thinks being third in this league is a problem needs to take more medication.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Advice for Steve on 00:09 - Mar 20 with 692 viewsbuilthjack

We will win. Stevie has a few surprises up his sleeve.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Advice for Steve on 00:11 - Mar 20 with 685 viewsDJack

Don't eat yellow snow.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024