Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Wembley play off final ticket scandal 15:45 - May 26 with 1334 viewsSwansIndependent

The Wembley play off final ticket scandal 26th May 2021 15:44
Football is for the fans, without them, as football has found out it is nothing, and if anything has come out of the pandemic over fifteen months that is it. No fans, no football. It’s a dead game. We have spent three days looking at the Wembley allocation, the tickets we know the fans can get, but there is another issue. The extra tickets that are available, that nobody knew about. Including officially allocated tickets to both finalists that are being sold for hundreds more than their face value. And seemingly in abundance. 0

Click above if you want to read the shocking truth on the ticket allocation
Click below to subscribe to us on Twitter

This post has been edited by an administrator
The Wembley play off final ticket scandal on 15:57 - May 26 with 1292 viewsCatullus

Officially sanctioned touting....quelle surprise!

When will it ever change. I won't hold my breath.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Wembley play off final ticket scandal on 16:01 - May 26 with 1281 viewsKeithHaynes

The Wembley play off final ticket scandal on 15:57 - May 26 by Catullus

Officially sanctioned touting....quelle surprise!

When will it ever change. I won't hold my breath.

It’s a money maker for sure, but from the official allocation ?
These companies were selling from the official allocation before the ballots !

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Wembley play off final ticket scandal on 16:08 - May 26 with 1254 viewshobo

Thanks for investigating this. That livefootballtickets site is such a ripoff. They're adding £120 service charge + tax on top of the ticket price!
The Wembley play off final ticket scandal on 16:15 - May 26 with 1232 viewsnantywatcher

Did I hear it right that there is room for 18,000 at Edgbaston for an upcoming test match. Ground capacity is 25,000.
The Wembley play off final ticket scandal on 17:51 - May 26 with 1093 viewsonehunglow

The Wembley play off final ticket scandal on 16:15 - May 26 by nantywatcher

Did I hear it right that there is room for 18,000 at Edgbaston for an upcoming test match. Ground capacity is 25,000.

You did.
Weird or what

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Wembley play off final ticket scandal on 18:49 - May 26 with 1000 viewsTenbySwan

When the new Wembley was built and having previously bought a ticket for something at Wembley I received a prospectus to join 'Club Wembley'.and get your seat in the middle tier, posh lounge etc.

Needless to say it would have cost a small fortune but it did guarantee a ticket for every game at Wembley, England, Fa cup final and semi finals, concerts, American football etc.

Although the cost was expensive, touting the tickets would have seen you making money,.
I dare say some of the tickets are from this source.

When the FA , EFL or whoever hire Wembley for a game, it is with the agreement that Wembley have to satisfy their Club Wembley members
The Wembley play off final ticket scandal on 19:05 - May 26 with 974 viewsKeithHaynes

The Wembley play off final ticket scandal on 18:49 - May 26 by TenbySwan

When the new Wembley was built and having previously bought a ticket for something at Wembley I received a prospectus to join 'Club Wembley'.and get your seat in the middle tier, posh lounge etc.

Needless to say it would have cost a small fortune but it did guarantee a ticket for every game at Wembley, England, Fa cup final and semi finals, concerts, American football etc.

Although the cost was expensive, touting the tickets would have seen you making money,.

When the FA , EFL or whoever hire Wembley for a game, it is with the agreement that Wembley have to satisfy their Club Wembley members

But not to satisfy independent companies with allocated tickets.

The Wembley play off final ticket scandal on 19:13 - May 26 with 959 viewsFlashberryjack

I've got 5 tickets going spare, contact me on pissedoffswansfan@gutted.co.ck

Contact me for price if interested.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

The Wembley play off final ticket scandal on 19:16 - May 26 with 952 viewsChief

The Wembley play off final ticket scandal on 19:13 - May 26 by Flashberryjack

Check your emails!

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Wembley play off final ticket scandal on 19:55 - May 26 with 901 viewsKeithHaynes

The Wembley play off final ticket scandal on 19:13 - May 26 by Flashberryjack

If you offer a cheese Sandwich and some cheese and onion crisps at Delamare services ive got 3,000 takers

The Wembley play off final ticket scandal on 20:55 - May 26 with 843 viewsFlashberryjack

The Wembley play off final ticket scandal on 19:16 - May 26 by Chief

Check your emails!

Just checked, email ticket on it's way.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Wembley play off final ticket scandal on 22:15 - May 26 with 769 viewsNotLoyal

Cat amongst the pigeons tonight pal. Never doubted you.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Wembley play off final ticket scandal on 22:17 - May 26 with 758 viewsKeithHaynes

The Wembley play off final ticket scandal on 22:15 - May 26 by NotLoyal

Cat amongst the pigeons tonight pal. Never doubted you.

It’s been an issue for many for years 😂

The Wembley play off final ticket scandal on 01:17 - May 27 with 690 viewsjack_lord

The Wembley play off final ticket scandal on 18:49 - May 26 by TenbySwan

My cousin has a good friend who has a club Wembley ticket. does that mean he can give us his?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Wembley play off final ticket scandal on 06:35 - May 27 with 636 viewsbuilthjack

The Wembley play off final ticket scandal on 19:55 - May 26 by KeithHaynes

If you offer a cheese Sandwich and some cheese and onion crisps at Delamare services ive got 3,000 takers

Are you a mate of Leigh's ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Wembley play off final ticket scandal on 09:57 - May 27 with 578 viewsKeithHaynes

The Wembley play off final ticket scandal on 01:17 - May 27 by jack_lord

My cousin has a good friend who has a club Wembley ticket. does that mean he can give us his?

I’m uncertain how these things work, anyone else know ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024