Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? 18:32 - Jun 21 with 1328 viewsKeithHaynes

Shame, great footballer. However his absence weakens Scotland, Croatia could capitalise, Czechs beat England. And Croatia put one or more on Scotland. England are OUT.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 18:38 - Jun 21 with 788 viewsonehunglow

Steady tiger

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 18:43 - Jun 21 with 789 viewsKeithHaynes

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 18:38 - Jun 21 by onehunglow

Steady tiger

The England I’ve seen this tournament is nowhere near as good as the Czechs. Croatia could easily beat Scotland. Admit it you would smile slightly 😉

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 18:50 - Jun 21 with 776 viewsThornburyswan

Plus looks like Mount & Chilwell are isolating so will probably miss the England match.
Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 18:51 - Jun 21 with 770 viewsonehunglow

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 18:43 - Jun 21 by KeithHaynes

The England I’ve seen this tournament is nowhere near as good as the Czechs. Croatia could easily beat Scotland. Admit it you would smile slightly 😉

Yes but only in the privacy of my new and soon to be completed music room.
You show anyone this post and I'll end the boys around

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 18:58 - Jun 21 with 765 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

England deserve to go out.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 19:01 - Jun 21 with 759 viewsCatullus

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 18:50 - Jun 21 by Thornburyswan

Plus looks like Mount & Chilwell are isolating so will probably miss the England match.

If Mount is missing does that mean Grealish will start? It could force a change that works for them.
I really don't get England. They have pace, they have very talented players but it's like they've been hamstrung, like they're playing with shackles on, so slow and at times very negative.
They shouldnt just be getting better results, they should be among the entertainers but it's been so dour. They can't get the balance right. Is it that they are scared to lose? Is that fear then holding them back?

Or is it right what someone said, Southgate is a coach like Cooper. Maybe England need to pinch Martinez?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 19:11 - Jun 21 with 747 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 19:01 - Jun 21 by Catullus

If Mount is missing does that mean Grealish will start? It could force a change that works for them.
I really don't get England. They have pace, they have very talented players but it's like they've been hamstrung, like they're playing with shackles on, so slow and at times very negative.
They shouldnt just be getting better results, they should be among the entertainers but it's been so dour. They can't get the balance right. Is it that they are scared to lose? Is that fear then holding them back?

Or is it right what someone said, Southgate is a coach like Cooper. Maybe England need to pinch Martinez?

Club career - Relegated Middlesbrough.

England U21s - Finished bottom of the group in 2015.

England Senior Team - Beat Tunisia, Panama, Colombia and Sweden.

He's a fraud. Another exceptionally talented England squad wasted on a manager not worthy of managing them. Watching how organised Italy are and how they're drilled to maximise their best talents is infuriating.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 19:50 - Jun 21 with 695 viewsonehunglow

England has a bank of talent without question.Their players would walk into any Welsh team.
However,for whatever reason,they under perform at a staggering level.

Login to get fewer ads

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 19:51 - Jun 21 with 700 viewsmax936

Can't understand where he caught it from, thought they had all been in their squad bubbles, he's mixed with other players before he got tested without doubt as have the england players so its crazy to me as to how nobody else in the squad hasn't got it or are carrying it, incubation period is between 3 or 5 days up to 25 days I think I read somewhere?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 19:54 - Jun 21 with 691 viewsonehunglow

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 19:51 - Jun 21 by max936

Can't understand where he caught it from, thought they had all been in their squad bubbles, he's mixed with other players before he got tested without doubt as have the england players so its crazy to me as to how nobody else in the squad hasn't got it or are carrying it, incubation period is between 3 or 5 days up to 25 days I think I read somewhere?

and it shows why we should not under estimate this curse.

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 19:54 - Jun 21 with 696 viewsmax936

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 19:11 - Jun 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He's a fraud. Another exceptionally talented England squad wasted on a manager not worthy of managing them. Watching how organised Italy are and how they're drilled to maximise their best talents is infuriating.

Got to be honest, I don't find it one little bit infuriating, I think its hilarious
[Post edited 21 Jun 2021 20:21]

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 20:17 - Jun 21 with 666 viewsFireboy2

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 19:54 - Jun 21 by max936

Got to be honest, I don't find it one little bit infuriating, I think its hilarious
[Post edited 21 Jun 2021 20:21]

So do I 🤣🤣
[Post edited 21 Jun 2021 20:20]
Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 20:25 - Jun 21 with 646 viewsonehunglow

When Wales and England are eliminated who do we hate then.
Spoiled for choice really but I 'd go for Hungarians,Croats,Czechs.

For a team to follow,look no further than Belgium ,a glorious side with ludicrous talent.
I think France are awesome and La Marseillaise is always a joy to sing .
Italy look dark horses and the Dutch seem to be squabbling less amongst each other.

Best fans: Danes by a country kilometre. Class act from a class country

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 20:31 - Jun 21 with 642 viewsmax936

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 20:25 - Jun 21 by onehunglow

For a team to follow,look no further than Belgium ,a glorious side with ludicrous talent.
Italy look dark horses and the Dutch seem to be squabbling less amongst each other.

Ritchie you got this thing about hate, its not hate, it's rivalry mun. Hate is to clinical a word.

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 20:33 - Jun 21 with 637 viewsonehunglow

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 20:31 - Jun 21 by max936

Ritchie you got this thing about hate, its not hate, it's rivalry mun. Hate is to clinical a word.

Poetic Licence mun.#

I know that tramps and killy don't hate the English too.

Peace Love .

It's farking 1967 again.

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 20:35 - Jun 21 with 637 viewsmax936

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 20:25 - Jun 21 by onehunglow

Italy look awesome, but its not the first time in competition that they've looked awesome and then crashed and burned, will it happen this time, who knows, Germany were awesome the other night and their have real pedigree, hard to pick a winner at the moment, for me anyway.

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 20:35 - Jun 21 with 631 viewsDr_Winston

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 19:51 - Jun 21 by max936

Can't discount the possibility of a false positive. Statistically not unlikely given how often most of them are tested. Doubt that he's even got symptoms.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 20:44 - Jun 21 with 626 viewsKilkennyjack

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 19:50 - Jun 21 by onehunglow

England has a bank of talent without question.Their players would walk into any Welsh team.
However,for whatever reason,they under perform at a staggering level.

They have had some great talent now and over the recent years …..

I mean the sheer world class talent of :

Rob Green
Lee Dixon
Keown
Dier
McGuire
Henderson
Winks
Rice
The Yorkshire Pirlo
Andy Carroll
Welbeck

How have they not got a bigger trophy cabinet ?

Manager : Sam

Poor old Wales with Bale, Rambo, Giggs, Bellers, big Nev?, Rush, Hughes, Allen, and Speedo have absolutely no chance.

Beware of the Risen People

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 20:46 - Jun 21 with 623 viewsmax936

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 20:35 - Jun 21 by Dr_Winston

Can't discount the possibility of a false positive. Statistically not unlikely given how often most of them are tested. Doubt that he's even got symptoms.

Yeah, I suppose.

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 20:49 - Jun 21 with 618 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 19:11 - Jun 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

But he's good at press conferences and up to speed with all the modern day political causes.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 21:23 - Jun 21 with 591 viewsjack247

Would that scenario put England out? They are on 4 points. Looks like third place in Group B will have 3. Group C has already finished with Ukraine 3rd with 3.

Unless I’m missing something they’d qualify as a third place team?
Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 22:04 - Jun 21 with 555 viewsmax936

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 21:23 - Jun 21 by jack247

Would that scenario put England out? They are on 4 points. Looks like third place in Group B will have 3. Group C has already finished with Ukraine 3rd with 3.

Qualified tonight without kicking a ball.

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 22:22 - Jun 21 with 528 viewsonehunglow

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 22:04 - Jun 21 by max936

Qualified tonight without kicking a ball.

Could well meet France.
Now that will be painful for them.

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 23:07 - Jun 21 with 501 viewsKeithHaynes

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 21:23 - Jun 21 by jack247

When I put it out it did I’m sure, are you saying England have qualified ?

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 00:14 - Jun 22 with 468 viewsmajorraglan

Billy Gilmour out with Covid / England going out ? on 23:07 - Jun 21 by KeithHaynes

When I put it out it did I’m sure, are you saying England have qualified ?

Yes, it was mentioned by Gary Lineker at the end of the BBC’s coverage of the Belgium v Finland match. Defo through.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024