Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! 10:40 - Jun 25 with 1575 viewsSwansIndependent

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! 25th Jun 2021 10:39
Already Wales followers have been refused entry in to the Netherlands for tomorrow’s crucial tie against Denmark. We all know the rules are difficult to comprehend, but quite simply the Wales supporters ban is pure payback for the U.K leaving the EU. And here is why the rules are applied when it suits. 6

Why is Drakeford doing nothing ?
Click below to subscribe to us on Twitter

This post has been edited by an administrator
Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 11:17 - Jun 25 with 1503 viewsCatullus

You never see Drakeford close to the football, Carwyn Jones turned up for any Welsh sporting event. Is Drakeford one of "those" rugby fans, you know, the type who look down on football?
Or is he just to meek to make a fuss about this?

Personally I can't believe any government or even the EU would be as petty as this, it really is very childish if it's because of Brexit, why weren't Welsh fans turned away from Rome?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 12:31 - Jun 25 with 1448 viewsReslovenSwan1

Drakeford recommended the Welsh people should not restrict their own freedom of movement within Europe in the 2016 vote. They did it anyway.

Drakeford advised Welsh football fans to stay at home for Euro 2020 (2021).. They went any way.

https://gov.wales/red-wall-urged-support-wales-home-summer .

He has not gone himself to any games

Wise sage since Toshack era

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 12:51 - Jun 25 with 1419 viewsCatullus

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 12:31 - Jun 25 by ReslovenSwan1

Drakeford recommended the Welsh people should not restrict their own freedom of movement within Europe in the 2016 vote. They did it anyway.

Drakeford advised Welsh football fans to stay at home for Euro 2020 (2021).. They went any way.

https://gov.wales/red-wall-urged-support-wales-home-summer .

He has not gone himself to any games

Personally I wouldn't be travelling abroad anywhere right now. The Indian variant and such a mixture of rules make it seem less than worthwhile to me. Some sports fans will try to travel whatever is happening though. I no longer see sport as that important but 30 years ago I probably would have.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 14:53 - Jun 25 with 1320 viewsBadlands

The OP is completely inaccurate and is using the situation to attack Drakeford and the EU.
According to ITV who were in Amsterdam, hundreds of Welsh fans have been welcomed into the Netherlands because they met the criteria for entry.
Drakeford and the English government have advised fans not to travel to 'amber' countries.
The message isn't prominent in England because the team has had all its games in London and the next round too.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 15:05 - Jun 25 with 1306 viewsKeithHaynes

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 14:53 - Jun 25 by Badlands

The OP is completely inaccurate and is using the situation to attack Drakeford and the EU.
According to ITV who were in Amsterdam, hundreds of Welsh fans have been welcomed into the Netherlands because they met the criteria for entry.
Drakeford and the English government have advised fans not to travel to 'amber' countries.
The message isn't prominent in England because the team has had all its games in London and the next round too.

You miss the point completely.
This is solely about U.K. passport holders entering the Netherlands. Regardless of their starting place. Drakeford ? Nobody has heard of him outside of Wales, his politics and position mean nothing to me.

You are of course welcome to write a piece from your point of view.
Swansea.independent1@gmail.com

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 16:44 - Jun 25 with 1228 viewsReslovenSwan1

If Drakeford was well known in Europe it would be for all the wrong reasons. His job is to run the parts of the Welsh life which is devolved from the UK Government. Social services health and transport spring to mind.

He looks and sounds like a boring technocrat. This is what i want although I am not a big fan of his politics I am happy to give him credit for the job he has done.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2021 17:07]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 18:30 - Jun 25 with 1170 viewsFlashberryjack

Drakeford is a useless bag of wind, fact.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 20:22 - Jun 25 with 1095 viewsPolskijack

Keith I don't dispute for one moment that Drakeford is a waste of space and tax payers Money but I would ask if you have evidence of UK passport holders resident in the EU Schengen zone with full withdrawal agreement residency permits being turned away when trying to enter the Netherlands. There are no legal grounds for this. I have not been back to the UK for nearly two years and have the above permits. Are you saying I would be turned away?
Login to get fewer ads

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 20:42 - Jun 25 with 1078 viewsKeithHaynes

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 20:22 - Jun 25 by Polskijack

Keith I don't dispute for one moment that Drakeford is a waste of space and tax payers Money but I would ask if you have evidence of UK passport holders resident in the EU Schengen zone with full withdrawal agreement residency permits being turned away when trying to enter the Netherlands. There are no legal grounds for this. I have not been back to the UK for nearly two years and have the above permits. Are you saying I would be turned away?

Well, I would be as I stated in the article.

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 20:58 - Jun 25 with 1053 viewsPolskijack

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 20:42 - Jun 25 by KeithHaynes

Well, I would be as I stated in the article.

OK, we'll have to agree to disagree 😀
Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 21:33 - Jun 25 with 1019 viewsKeithHaynes

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 20:58 - Jun 25 by Polskijack

OK, we'll have to agree to disagree 😀

I’ve no issue with Drakeford, I voted remain. 👍

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 21:34 - Jun 25 with 1018 viewsCatullus

On the news tonight there were Welsh people living within Schengen who are going to the game.

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 21:36 - Jun 25 with 1014 viewsKeithHaynes

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 21:34 - Jun 25 by Catullus

On the news tonight there were Welsh people living within Schengen who are going to the game.

I hope they get in or are already there 👍

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 21:38 - Jun 25 with 1010 viewsCatullus

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 21:36 - Jun 25 by KeithHaynes

I hope they get in or are already there 👍

They interviewd several who were all going to the game. It seems more that travelling there from the Uk is the issue.

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 21:53 - Jun 25 with 991 viewsKeithHaynes

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 21:38 - Jun 25 by Catullus

They interviewd several who were all going to the game. It seems more that travelling there from the Uk is the issue.

I wouldn’t have got in, and would have been refused at Sevilla airport.
Customs were very clear. It is what it is.

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 23:02 - Jun 25 with 948 viewsNotLoyal

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 21:53 - Jun 25 by KeithHaynes

Why people can't see your point is lost on me. And as far as badlands or whatever it is bust him off here, running to other websites and causing trouble, blokes a dose of pox.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 06:52 - Jun 26 with 877 views1983

Why does Alun Wyn Jones look like he has just come out of Madame Tussauds?

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 07:48 - Jun 26 with 854 viewsBadlands

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 15:05 - Jun 25 by KeithHaynes

You miss the point completely.
This is solely about U.K. passport holders entering the Netherlands. Regardless of their starting place. Drakeford ? Nobody has heard of him outside of Wales, his politics and position mean nothing to me.

You are of course welcome to write a piece from your point of view.
Swansea.independent1@gmail.com

Mine isn't a point of view, it's factual.
I'm sorry if i missed the point which seemed to be a two pronged attack against Drakeford and foreign governments picking on UK passport holders.
There are 27 countries on The Netherland's high danger list, including the UK. With another 15 being taken off this week.
If Drakeford means nothing to you, and you claim no one has heard of him outside Wales (you'd be surprised) why the 'Drakeford wake up'? Do you want him making a fuss about something he has no control over? Why not Johnson wake up?
USA isn't on The Netherlands at risk list so flights can arrive.
Wales supporters who can show they have been in a safe country for 10 days can enter as can all others.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 08:37 - Jun 26 with 828 viewsGixerJack

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 18:30 - Jun 25 by Flashberryjack

Drakeford is a useless bag of wind, fact.

In your opinion, but it’s clearly not a view shared by everyone because he was re-elected
Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 10:44 - Jun 26 with 794 viewsmax936

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 06:52 - Jun 26 by 1983

Why does Alun Wyn Jones look like he has just come out of Madame Tussauds?

You would too, if you had to sit and listen to Dreadful for any length of time

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 11:06 - Jun 26 with 782 viewsKeithHaynes

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 07:48 - Jun 26 by Badlands

Mine isn't a point of view, it's factual.
I'm sorry if i missed the point which seemed to be a two pronged attack against Drakeford and foreign governments picking on UK passport holders.
There are 27 countries on The Netherland's high danger list, including the UK. With another 15 being taken off this week.
If Drakeford means nothing to you, and you claim no one has heard of him outside Wales (you'd be surprised) why the 'Drakeford wake up'? Do you want him making a fuss about something he has no control over? Why not Johnson wake up?
USA isn't on The Netherlands at risk list so flights can arrive.
Wales supporters who can show they have been in a safe country for 10 days can enter as can all others.

I refer you to my previous answer.

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 16:23 - Jun 26 with 693 viewsNotLoyal

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 11:06 - Jun 26 by KeithHaynes

I refer you to my previous answer.

Refer him to a doctor would be easier, IQ of a lemon.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 16:59 - Jun 26 with 679 viewsCatullus

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 21:53 - Jun 25 by KeithHaynes

I don't doubt you but it all seems a bit weird to me, people are being refused entry even if they've been in green countries for 2 weeks and some others are there and getting tickets. It all seems very much a hotchpotch.

If you're living inside Schengen there shouldn't be any issue and the Danes are being welcomed with open arms.

This is why politics should stay the hell away from sport.

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 19:06 - Jun 26 with 647 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 21:33 - Jun 25 by KeithHaynes

I’ve no issue with Drakeford, I voted remain. 👍

Drakeford has clearly said no one should make unnecessary journeys abroad. He also says nobody should travel to an Amber country.
He is hardly going to change his mind is he?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 20:33 - Jun 26 with 608 viewsKeithHaynes

Netherlands govt are lying to us all, Drakeford wake up ! on 19:06 - Jun 26 by felixstowe_jack

Drakeford has clearly said no one should make unnecessary journeys abroad. He also says nobody should travel to an Amber country.
He is hardly going to change his mind is he?

I wouldn’t expect any politician to admit anything other than they were right.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024