Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dalian atkinson 22:27 - Jun 23 with 4347 viewsangryjack

Hope the bully in uniform gets the maximum,,another abusing their powers,this one got caught..throw the book at him...

This post has been edited by an administrator
Dalian atkinson on 22:38 - Jun 23 with 1689 viewsReslovenSwan1

Incident reported assessed and completed in accordance with the law as it should be. I did not understand the lack of attention on this case give the fact the victim was a pretty famous football player. Focus was on other people with their own issues thousands of miles away.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Dalian atkinson on 22:43 - Jun 23 with 1668 viewsangryjack

Dalian atkinson on 22:38 - Jun 23 by ReslovenSwan1

Incident reported assessed and completed in accordance with the law as it should be. I did not understand the lack of attention on this case give the fact the victim was a pretty famous football player. Focus was on other people with their own issues thousands of miles away.

Maybe if he wasn't a famous ex footballer in that area,just a normal black man from a council estate the bullies would have probably got away with it again...they constantly abuse their powers from traffic stops to Street stops...
Dalian atkinson on 22:45 - Jun 23 with 1668 viewsraynor94

Angry, you should have mentioned you have an agenda against the Police.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Dalian atkinson on 22:50 - Jun 23 with 1656 viewsangryjack

Dalian atkinson on 22:45 - Jun 23 by raynor94

Angry, you should have mentioned you have an agenda against the Police.

Not at all.seen them in action to know how deceitful and bullies and liars they are...
Dalian atkinson on 22:56 - Jun 23 with 1640 viewsnantywatcher

Dalian atkinson on 22:50 - Jun 23 by angryjack

Not at all.seen them in action to know how deceitful and bullies and liars they are...

I'm probably not allowed to call you an idiot.
Dalian atkinson on 22:58 - Jun 23 with 1629 viewsraynor94

Dalian atkinson on 22:50 - Jun 23 by angryjack

And you can't tar everybody with the same brush

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Dalian atkinson on 22:59 - Jun 23 with 1622 viewsangryjack

Dalian atkinson on 22:56 - Jun 23 by nantywatcher

I'm probably not allowed to call you an idiot.

So you think it's right to taser him then kick him so hard in the head his shoelaces are imprinted on his head...if you want I can feel off a number of corrupt officers now..abusing their duties..
Dalian atkinson on 23:01 - Jun 23 with 1617 viewsangryjack

Dalian atkinson on 22:58 - Jun 23 by raynor94

Well,,they shouldn't be in a proffesion that is supposed serve and protect..but abuse powers and get away with things because they look out for each other...them ones are just as guilty
Login to get fewer ads

Dalian atkinson on 23:02 - Jun 23 with 1609 viewsKilkennyjack

This policeman shames all policemen.

He kicked Dalian in the head twice after taser.
This killed Dalian.

There is no excuse.

Beware of the Risen People

Dalian atkinson on 23:04 - Jun 23 with 1602 viewsangryjack

Dalian atkinson on 23:02 - Jun 23 by Kilkennyjack

This killed Dalian.

There is no excuse.

Thing is,most of them use force above and beyond but usually get away with it,
Dalian atkinson on 23:07 - Jun 23 with 1593 viewsFireboy2

Dalian atkinson on 23:04 - Jun 23 by angryjack

Thing is,most of them use force above and beyond but usually get away with it,

Dalian definitely didnt but some people deserve it.
Dalian atkinson on 23:12 - Jun 23 with 1573 viewsangryjack

Dalian atkinson on 23:07 - Jun 23 by Fireboy2

Dalian definitely didnt but some people deserve it.

To be kicked in the head..?ok..that's the trouble too much abuse goes on with them but usually they get away with it...
Dalian atkinson on 03:21 - Jun 24 with 1502 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I agree. Hopefully he never is never released. The world is a better place with him locked behind bars.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dalian atkinson on 04:05 - Jun 24 with 1492 viewsYrAlarch

This was an isolated incident. Yes, the ex police officer will receive due punishment. But the incident should not be taken out of context. There are many similar situations that police officers face on a daily basis which are dealt with I a professional and proportionate manner.
Dalian atkinson on 09:42 - Jun 24 with 1417 viewsonehunglow

And to balance it up,little if no mention of the fact a serving police officer in Cleveland was held down by two and had throat slashed by a third.
Good enough for him angry eh?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Dalian atkinson on 09:51 - Jun 24 with 1417 viewsCatullus

I've known several policemen and they have the same problems as any other walk of life. Some are good, some are bad and even the good ones make mistakes.

I've seen really bad policing at the football, been a victim of bad policing but also been grateful for them being there.

I can agree, if Atkinson wasn't a well known person this may not have gotten the attention, but it did and the bad copper has been prosecuted. My opinion is the people supposed to uphold the law should face harsher punishments than the public if they break those laws. I reckon 10-20% on top to set examples to everybody.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Dalian atkinson on 11:03 - Jun 24 with 1383 viewsonehunglow

Dalian atkinson on 09:51 - Jun 24 by Catullus

I've known several policemen and they have the same problems as any other walk of life. Some are good, some are bad and even the good ones make mistakes.

I've seen really bad policing at the football, been a victim of bad policing but also been grateful for them being there.

I can agree, if Atkinson wasn't a well known person this may not have gotten the attention, but it did and the bad copper has been prosecuted. My opinion is the people supposed to uphold the law should face harsher punishments than the public if they break those laws. I reckon 10-20% on top to set examples to everybody.

They are.
People who cut their throats,shoot,stab and main them,follow their kids from school,should also see far tougher sentences. The Traveller lads who killed the officer in Oxfordshire wont really have their lives ruined and will be out whilst they are still young. Their families will also see them again.

Dalian atkinson on 13:58 - Jun 24 with 1328 viewshowenjack

Agreed . I have no issue with the police but the accused said he was terrified in his statements despite being 6 feet 3 well built compared with Atkinson 5 9 ??
Accused accompanied by woman pc and armed with taser , Atkinson unarmed so straight away you can see the real scenario here. Accused tasered Atkinson for 30 secs far, far longer than is the recommended time /necessary. Eyewitness states Atkinson fell to floor as if poleaxed was presenting zero threat at that point accused then proceeded to kick him in the head like he was a football Why??
Absolute disgrace and inexcusable behaviour .
Dalian atkinson on 17:02 - Jun 24 with 1284 viewsangryjack

Dalian atkinson on 09:42 - Jun 24 by onehunglow

And to balance it up,little if no mention of the fact a serving police officer in Cleveland was held down by two and had throat slashed by a third.
Good enough for him angry eh?

No not saying that,but police are supposed to be decent and honest and notbthugs and murderers,but Joe public it's different,the police constantly abuse their powers,and you know it,only last week you said you enjoyed cracking heads on duty..wouldn't trust a copper ever.
Dalian atkinson on 17:21 - Jun 24 with 1276 viewsYrAlarch

Dalian atkinson on 17:02 - Jun 24 by angryjack

No not saying that,but police are supposed to be decent and honest and notbthugs and murderers,but Joe public it's different,the police constantly abuse their powers,and you know it,only last week you said you enjoyed cracking heads on duty..wouldn't trust a copper ever.

Sorry you feel that way. However, most police officers are honest, decent, hard-working and act with integrity. Not all enjoy 'cracking heads' (I think he was joking) or improperly flashing their warrant cards.
Dalian atkinson on 17:47 - Jun 24 with 1270 viewsonehunglow

Dalian atkinson on 17:02 - Jun 24 by angryjack

Look.Please allow for a little poetic licence on here. It' like me believing all which you post is as bad as it seems.

You stated that ALL police officers were pigs.

To clear matters once and for all and for the Trolls left on here,"cracking heads" is a euphonism. It's like when people type "literally".

Most certainly justified force ha to be used as few want to be arrested .Try asking a coked up killer if he minds being locked up.

Thinking it through,as fans dad has posted his accreditations and CV I met as well shove up my commendations for bravery ,perspicacity ,professionalism, leadership and my photos of the ceremonies . But ...

Im too humble
[Post edited 24 Jun 2021 17:53]

Dalian atkinson on 17:54 - Jun 24 with 1240 viewscontroversial_jack

I bet his colleagues all backed him up.For every dodgy copper another will back them up.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2021 17:56]
Dalian atkinson on 09:31 - Jun 25 with 1176 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Dalian atkinson on 23:02 - Jun 23 by Kilkennyjack

This killed Dalian.

There is no excuse.

Just as the IRA who murder innocent women and children shame all Irish people.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Dalian atkinson on 10:19 - Jun 25 with 1143 viewscontroversial_jack

An ex cop who kicked to death a blackman will get a lovely time in prison.
Dalian atkinson on 13:07 - Jun 25 with 1119 viewsangryjack

Dalian atkinson on 09:31 - Jun 25 by felixstowe_jack

Just as the IRA who murder innocent women and children shame all Irish people.

You don't get it do you,,the police are there to protect and serve and be honest...not even one of them should be corrupt or dishonourable,so if you are trying to do say you shouldn't tar them all the same..well the police are in a place of trust and far too many of them cover for each other and abuse their powers when there should be absolutely none....I hope he gets maximum for what he did..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024