Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can 15:14 - Jul 21 with 3464 viewsKeithHaynes

The absolute abuse, threats and nonsense received via social media regards our reporting since the play off final has been horrendous, that is if it bothered us. All we have done is report what we know from good solid foundations without putting the websites integrity at risk. We also find it helpful if everyone read the articles in every instance 👍

We hope you continue to come here for the latest swans news.

Thank you.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 15:17 - Jul 21 with 2677 viewsbuilthjack

Keep up the good work Keith.
There are plenty of idiots about, nobodies.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 15:19 - Jul 21 with 2662 viewsBillyChong

Well done mate
Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 15:25 - Jul 21 with 2637 viewsWhiterockin

There are none as blind as those who do not want to see.
Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 16:48 - Jul 21 with 2513 viewsCatullus

Via social media, do you mean the Twitterati?

Newspapers post speculative stuff all the time, there's nothing wrong with speculation. Specially when it turns out to be quite accurate.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 16:52 - Jul 21 with 2491 viewsDr_Parnassus

Same goes for Phil.

Phil and I are not the best of friends to say the least, but the abuse both forums (and as people) got for breaking the news early was not on.

These forums have always been far more right than wrong when it comes to news which I imagine evolves by the hour. What looks certain one minute is not the next.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 17:44 - Jul 21 with 2427 viewsonehunglow

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 16:52 - Jul 21 by Dr_Parnassus

Same goes for Phil.

Phil and I are not the best of friends to say the least, but the abuse both forums (and as people) got for breaking the news early was not on.

These forums have always been far more right than wrong when it comes to news which I imagine evolves by the hour. What looks certain one minute is not the next.

I'm not with this shyte.

We can only get info via these web sites.I trust this one more than the club's for sure.

Sumbler and I also fell out but no way should have received any abuse or insults of this nature. Some people truly need a good kick in the teeth but you won't catch them as they hide ,always.
#
Keep it up Guv.Ive got your back.

[Post edited 21 Jul 2021 17:47]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 18:02 - Jul 21 with 2417 viewsAndyCole

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 16:48 - Jul 21 by Catullus

Via social media, do you mean the Twitterati?

Newspapers post speculative stuff all the time, there's nothing wrong with speculation. Specially when it turns out to be quite accurate.

The Tw*tterati are just that. You only have to look at the type of posters that constantly cut n paste from there. Fortunately they are diminishing.

From what I see, there's very little speculation. Most of the reporting here seems based on reliable trusted sources with genuine legitimate knowledge and information.

Outstanding reporting, Keith and the team.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 22:20 - Jul 21 with 2236 viewsKilkennyjack

Team Keith

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 00:27 - Jul 22 with 2170 viewsKeithHaynes

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 22:20 - Jul 21 by Kilkennyjack

Team Keith

It’s a bloody good team too 👍

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 09:38 - Jul 22 with 2081 viewsCatullus

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 18:02 - Jul 21 by AndyCole

The Tw*tterati are just that. You only have to look at the type of posters that constantly cut n paste from there. Fortunately they are diminishing.

From what I see, there's very little speculation. Most of the reporting here seems based on reliable trusted sources with genuine legitimate knowledge and information.

Outstanding reporting, Keith and the team.

Maybe instead of speculation I should have said assessment. The media assesses info, takes 2+2 and makes 5. Keith has assessed the info and come up with 4 with consistency.

When you look at the "MSM" and see some of the silly stories, some obviously so, you don't see that on here. Keith assessed the info and posted the story that Cooper was in his last few days and there he was, gone.

And then you see that so called pro journos have criticised the story but been forced to very quickly print something similar themselves.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 10:28 - Jul 22 with 2052 viewsBoundy

I'd rather gather my information from here than anything the so called main stream put out. Keep up the good work , its appreciated

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 17:48 - Jul 22 with 1971 viewsAndyCole

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 09:38 - Jul 22 by Catullus

Maybe instead of speculation I should have said assessment. The media assesses info, takes 2+2 and makes 5. Keith has assessed the info and come up with 4 with consistency.

When you look at the "MSM" and see some of the silly stories, some obviously so, you don't see that on here. Keith assessed the info and posted the story that Cooper was in his last few days and there he was, gone.

And then you see that so called pro journos have criticised the story but been forced to very quickly print something similar themselves.

Agreed.

Your last para is priceless isn't it. Kudos to Swansea Independent. 'Different Class' as they say.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 17:47 - Jul 24 with 1762 viewsKeithHaynes

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 15:17 - Jul 21 by builthjack

Keep up the good work Keith.
There are plenty of idiots about, nobodies.

And they still function, looking for the slightest reason or issue to have a go, but it all comes around and goes around.

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 17:55 - Jul 24 with 1713 viewsonehunglow

Keith.

LISTEN

How about posting some examples;name and shame if you like.

Threats...! Jesus. Tell you what, nobody would see tomorrow if they threatened me face to face.

I cannot believe what I'm seeing here

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 18:26 - Jul 24 with 1667 viewsKeithHaynes

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 17:55 - Jul 24 by onehunglow

Keith.

LISTEN

How about posting some examples;name and shame if you like.

Threats...! Jesus. Tell you what, nobody would see tomorrow if they threatened me face to face.

I cannot believe what I'm seeing here

I’m pretty certain face to face isn’t their aim, but let’s be calm about this, if it happens it happens, if it doesn’t ce la vie. This thread is about what we do, not what others do.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 18:37 - Jul 24 with 1636 viewsonehunglow

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 18:26 - Jul 24 by KeithHaynes

I’m pretty certain face to face isn’t their aim, but let’s be calm about this, if it happens it happens, if it doesn’t ce la vie. This thread is about what we do, not what others do.

This post has been edited by an administrator

I don't get the impression you are calm about this.I wouldn't.

I hate cowardice a much as hypocrisy.

I might not be the easiest individual ,mind you.

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can (n/t) on 19:31 - Jul 24 with 1567 viewsmax936

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 18:37 - Jul 24 by onehunglow

[Post edited 24 Jul 2021 19:36]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 19:32 - Jul 24 with 1562 viewsmax936

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 18:37 - Jul 24 by onehunglow

No you are not Richie, think I've told you more than once that you're you own worse enemy.
Chill out we all got a tipping point before the red mist comes down, a step back is always the best option.

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 19:40 - Jul 24 with 1532 viewsmax936

Look at as its water off a ducks back Musher

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 21:01 - Jul 24 with 1442 viewsonehunglow

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 19:32 - Jul 24 by max936

No you are not Richie, think I've told you more than once that you're you own worse enemy.
Chill out we all got a tipping point before the red mist comes down, a step back is always the best option.

Steve.
I am comfortable in my own skin.Trust me on this and read carefully.

You can be in a minority of one and be right. That which people feel or perceive of me i utterly irrelevant. You wont find me posting hate or racist crap either.

I will always challenged egos and put them straight.

I will always tell the truth

I will always be me

Ive been on this site for 11 years and still pumping gas

Ive never been boring ,admit it.

Now .open a decent Claret

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 21:11 - Jul 24 with 1430 viewsmax936

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 21:01 - Jul 24 by onehunglow

Steve.
I am comfortable in my own skin.Trust me on this and read carefully.

You can be in a minority of one and be right. That which people feel or perceive of me i utterly irrelevant. You wont find me posting hate or racist crap either.

I will always challenged egos and put them straight.

I will always tell the truth

I will always be me

Ive been on this site for 11 years and still pumping gas

Ive never been boring ,admit it.

Now .open a decent Claret

I aint got one, a bottle of Welsh Pale Ale suitable next best

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 21:16 - Jul 24 with 1421 viewsonehunglow

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 21:11 - Jul 24 by max936

I aint got one, a bottle of Welsh Pale Ale suitable next best

You what?
Pale Ale?
Haven't drunk that since I used to go to the Robin Hood down the Sandfields.
I was pretty clueless then and rather gauche ,even though my mum had a beaver coat and my dad a thick Sheepskin jacket. I tried to be classy and smoked Citanes and drank Ricard t impress the girls and it worked a I spoke decent French,a do now.

I was seriously in love with Alain Delon and Cath Deneuve so I think that made me Bi Curious ,at least. 50 yrs ahead of my time.Legend or what!.

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 21:23 - Jul 24 with 1405 viewsmax936

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 21:16 - Jul 24 by onehunglow

You what?
Pale Ale?
Haven't drunk that since I used to go to the Robin Hood down the Sandfields.
I was pretty clueless then and rather gauche ,even though my mum had a beaver coat and my dad a thick Sheepskin jacket. I tried to be classy and smoked Citanes and drank Ricard t impress the girls and it worked a I spoke decent French,a do now.

I was seriously in love with Alain Delon and Cath Deneuve so I think that made me Bi Curious ,at least. 50 yrs ahead of my time.Legend or what!.

I slummed it today up at Porthcawl, no Real Ale there, stuck to a couple of Coors pleasant enough sitting outside of course, called back to the Angel in North Cornelly, nice pint of Bass there, then came home for the Rugby, wasn't gonna sit inside anywhere at the moment.

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 21:45 - Jul 24 with 1379 viewsonehunglow

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 21:23 - Jul 24 by max936

I slummed it today up at Porthcawl, no Real Ale there, stuck to a couple of Coors pleasant enough sitting outside of course, called back to the Angel in North Cornelly, nice pint of Bass there, then came home for the Rugby, wasn't gonna sit inside anywhere at the moment.

Coors? Behave mun.

North Connelly brings back memories of the summer of 68. I was involved with a young lady who hailed from there. I can see here now. Had to smash her boyfriend of that time in some club in Bridgend to grab her. Pity you weren't around with me then.

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 22:23 - Jul 24 with 1324 viewsmax936

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 21:45 - Jul 24 by onehunglow

Coors? Behave mun.

North Connelly brings back memories of the summer of 68. I was involved with a young lady who hailed from there. I can see here now. Had to smash her boyfriend of that time in some club in Bridgend to grab her. Pity you weren't around with me then.

Why to pick you up off the floor

Anyway Joe Joyce is up soon against Takam, good night.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2021 22:25]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024