Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? 18:29 - Nov 18 with 1281 viewsKeithHaynes

We’ve been told that the speculation is ‘slightly’ more than rumour.
Derby are offloading players ready for league one by the looks of it.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 18:41 - Nov 18 with 1245 viewsonehunglow

No thanks

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 18:51 - Nov 18 with 1243 viewsmax936

Could be a goer, he's still young enough, look at Pato's improvement as a starter.
Another risky signing though, but that's the market we're in at this present time.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 18:52 - Nov 18 with 1242 viewsEagleEye

Free ? …. or on his reported current wages £37k per week … not a typo PER WEEK !! Is it any wonder Derby County have financial problems ?

It’s a NO for me even if he is a decent left footed option
Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 18:54 - Nov 18 with 1237 viewsmax936

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 18:52 - Nov 18 by EagleEye

Free ? …. or on his reported current wages £37k per week … not a typo PER WEEK !! Is it any wonder Derby County have financial problems ?

It’s a NO for me even if he is a decent left footed option

37k a week, strewth

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 18:58 - Nov 18 with 1225 viewsKeithHaynes

15k would be his highest offer
I think.
Here’s his career.

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 19:06 - Nov 18 with 1204 viewsEagleEye

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 18:58 - Nov 18 by KeithHaynes

I think.
Here’s his career.

He seems to play a bit so injuries to date don’t seem to be a problem. At £15k per week he would be worth a punt if Martin could increase his work rate. He could be our left sided Laird equivalent …. maybe 🤔
Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 19:09 - Nov 18 with 1189 viewsReslovenSwan1

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 18:58 - Nov 18 by KeithHaynes

I think.
Here’s his career.

I think he is out of contract in June. His outstanding salary is just under £1m.

If he signed a 3 year deal for say £15k the total wages would cost £3m including that 6 months. The £1m plus £2m for the rest of the deal. Overall £20k per week.

Swansea would get out bid of course by the less financially responsible. WBA perhaps. Fulham to link up again with Harry Wilson. He is probably not good enough to dig Norwich out of their hole.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 19:11 - Nov 18 with 1189 viewsKeithHaynes

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 19:06 - Nov 18 by EagleEye

He seems to play a bit so injuries to date don’t seem to be a problem. At £15k per week he would be worth a punt if Martin could increase his work rate. He could be our left sided Laird equivalent …. maybe 🤔

I’m unsure mate, got to be honest, there’s a lot better out there, but not many are welsh.
30k plus a week is accurate.
120k plus a month.
1.5 million a year.
Minimum 4.5 million over three years.
They are all ish calculations, but I’m speechless.

Login to get fewer ads

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 19:14 - Nov 18 with 1179 viewsCatullus

At 37k per week not a chance. If the deal was good enough then maybe. That would mean a free transfer and wages we can afford so it probably won't happen. Derby will want something for him.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 19:16 - Nov 18 with 1173 viewsKeithHaynes

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 19:14 - Nov 18 by Catullus

At 37k per week not a chance. If the deal was good enough then maybe. That would mean a free transfer and wages we can afford so it probably won't happen. Derby will want something for him.

He can go on a free, I think mate.

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 19:17 - Nov 18 with 1163 viewsReslovenSwan1

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 19:11 - Nov 18 by KeithHaynes

I’m unsure mate, got to be honest, there’s a lot better out there, but not many are welsh.
30k plus a week is accurate.
120k plus a month.
1.5 million a year.
Minimum 4.5 million over three years.
They are all ish calculations, but I’m speechless.

We just got shot of a guy on £80,000 a week. He did his best to get us back into the top leagues.

Lawrence would need to be a guaranteed game changer but cannot get in the Welsh team ahead of Johnny Williams (god bless him) and Colwill who has only just started shaving.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 19:21 - Nov 18 with 1159 viewsKeithHaynes

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 19:17 - Nov 18 by ReslovenSwan1

We just got shot of a guy on £80,000 a week. He did his best to get us back into the top leagues.

Lawrence would need to be a guaranteed game changer but cannot get in the Welsh team ahead of Johnny Williams (god bless him) and Colwill who has only just started shaving.

Johnny who 😉

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 19:59 - Nov 18 with 1104 viewsChief

No thanks. Not good enough and trouble too.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 20:07 - Nov 18 with 1096 viewsKeithHaynes

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 19:59 - Nov 18 by Chief

Was it the drink drive thing ?

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 20:10 - Nov 18 with 1087 viewsjasper_T

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 19:59 - Nov 18 by Chief

He's good enough for any team at this level on his day. Which is maybe 1 game in 10.
Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 20:30 - Nov 18 with 1055 viewsChief

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 20:10 - Nov 18 by jasper_T

He's good enough for any team at this level on his day. Which is maybe 1 game in 10.

Which isn't enough.

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 20:49 - Nov 18 with 1029 viewspencoedjack

100% & he ain’t getting wages anything likes he’s currently on at Derby.

Very good player.
Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 23:15 - Nov 18 with 914 viewsbuilthjack

Stoke

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 20:32 - Jan 15 with 607 viewsChief

Seen his goals today?

Might be worth taking another look.....

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 20:35 - Jan 15 with 593 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

No. I'm not sure he gets in our strongest eleven. He would not be worth the money he would demand (and will no doubt be offered elsewhere).

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 20:42 - Jan 15 with 566 viewsThornburyswan

Decent player on his day & likes a shot from outside the box - which to be fair we could do with - but is inconsistent.

Contract up at the end of June so has a further 5 months at his reported £37K pw, so if we were interested I’d suggest maybe £15K pw max plus a £250K signing on fee.
Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 20:43 - Jan 15 with 559 viewsbuilthjack

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 19:21 - Nov 18 by KeithHaynes

Johnny who 😉

Oh Wo Wo

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 20:45 - Jan 15 with 557 viewsDr_Parnassus

Derby have a real shot at staying up, quite incredibly.

8 points off safety now.

They would be joint on points with 10th without their deduction so gaining 8 points over half a season isn’t anywhere near out of the question.

I think it may be within their interests to keep all the players they can now.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 21:10 - Jan 15 with 504 viewsKilkennyjack

Short answer is yes.

Then up to the manager to get the best out of him.

Beware of the Risen People

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 21:13 - Jan 15 with 499 viewsThornburyswan

Would you take Tom Lawrence in January for free ? on 20:45 - Jan 15 by Dr_Parnassus

Derby have a real shot at staying up, quite incredibly.

8 points off safety now.

They would be joint on points with 10th without their deduction so gaining 8 points over half a season isn’t anywhere near out of the question.

I think it may be within their interests to keep all the players they can now.

They lost Jagielka today as they currently cannot sign/re-sign players until the EFL have seen a credible finance plan for the rest of the season.

That said if Rooney keeps them up he should win manager of the season ahead of Pep.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024