Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunak 22:05 - Feb 5 with 1111 viewsbuilthjack

The end is nigh

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sunak on 23:06 - Feb 5 with 1061 viewsonehunglow

Is he ill
Not another

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sunak on 23:17 - Feb 5 with 1052 viewsBoundy

Sunak on 23:06 - Feb 5 by onehunglow

Is he ill
Not another

£1,000 small change

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Sunak on 23:53 - Feb 5 with 1035 viewsKilkennyjack

Sunak on 23:06 - Feb 5 by onehunglow

Is he ill
Not another

No just useless.

He is now betting £1000 on social media that he get planes to unsafe Rwanda before the GE.
He has lost the plot.

Still he is a slight improvement on Johnson and Truss.

Anyone know why his suit trousers are always too short ?

Beware of the Risen People

Sunak on 01:58 - Feb 6 with 1016 viewsRobbie

Not seen the clip , not botherd to dig it up either , both media luvvies and PR dreams .

£1,000 to a needy family or food bank would be better spent . Sunak has now sunk so low the gimmick of a staged stunt leaves me cold . both are loaded anyway , no great loss to either of them if it goes wrong .

Spin will win , and the best lawyer of course .
Sunak on 06:39 - Feb 6 with 961 viewsWhiterockin

Sunak on 23:17 - Feb 5 by Boundy

£1,000 small change

So Piers Morgan asked him if he would accept a £1000 personal bet with the money going to a refugee charity, either way the charity gains the money. Not the wisest thing to do, but it never is when Piers Morgan is involved.
Sunak on 08:52 - Feb 6 with 925 viewsBoundy

Sunak on 06:39 - Feb 6 by Whiterockin

So Piers Morgan asked him if he would accept a £1000 personal bet with the money going to a refugee charity, either way the charity gains the money. Not the wisest thing to do, but it never is when Piers Morgan is involved.

The thing is there were two making the bet but only one criticised , I really cant think why that would be when one both are not exactly flavour of the month

Sunak on 09:29 - Feb 6 with 904 viewsunion_jack

Sunak on 23:53 - Feb 5 by Kilkennyjack

No just useless.

He is now betting £1000 on social media that he get planes to unsafe Rwanda before the GE.
He has lost the plot.

Growth spurt and can’t afford new ones apparently.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Sunak on 15:26 - Feb 6 with 816 viewsbuilthjack

Sunak on 23:53 - Feb 5 by Kilkennyjack

No just useless.

He has lost the plot.

He certainly operates like he is in short trousers.
A 6 year old could do better.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Sunak on 16:00 - Feb 6 with 794 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sunak on 15:26 - Feb 6 by builthjack

He certainly operates like he is in short trousers.
A 6 year old could do better.

At least he got the bigots in NI to sit down and run the NI government. A job they are paid handsomely to do.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Sunak on 16:34 - Feb 6 with 773 viewsGwyn737

Sunak on 06:39 - Feb 6 by Whiterockin

Pretty much how I saw it.

Some have tried to spin it into a ‘he doesn’t understand hardship’ argument.

The bigger concern is keeping company with Morgan and falling through a trap door. Not a very savvy thing to do.
Sunak on 21:51 - Feb 6 with 701 viewsmajorraglan

Sunak on 16:00 - Feb 6 by felixstowe_jack

At least he got the bigots in NI to sit down and run the NI government. A job they are paid handsomely to do.

Agreed, but they have extracted a brucie bonus from him to get back around the table.

My personal view is that they should have completely stopped the wages of the politicians who refused to return to Stormont instead of the 25% they were docked, if they’d have been miners, teachers etc on strike they’d have had nowt.

I think Sunak deserves credit though for trying to, and sorting out a big chunk of the mess Boris left us with in NI after we exited the EU. It was never going to be easy as he’s got the sabre rattling right wing of his party going bonkers, but he struck a deal which could work and satisfy the Loyalists, the Republicans and the people in the middle in NI.

Edit -typo.
[Post edited 7 Feb 21:43]
Sunak on 17:58 - Feb 7 with 623 viewsGwyn737

Sunak on 16:34 - Feb 6 by Gwyn737

Pretty much how I saw it.

Some have tried to spin it into a ‘he doesn’t understand hardship’ argument.

The bigger concern is keeping company with Morgan and falling through a trap door. Not a very savvy thing to do.

I take it back. I had given him the benefit of the doubt but after his answers in PMQs today it’s clear I was wrong.

The election can’t come quick enough.
Sunak on 18:43 - Feb 7 with 597 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Sunak on 08:52 - Feb 6 by Boundy

The thing is there were two making the bet but only one criticised , I really cant think why that would be when one both are not exactly flavour of the month

Piers Moron is just a bottom of the range trash journalist who is almost universally hated by everyone. You expect it off him.

The other is the prime minister of the United Kingdom.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Sunak on 19:08 - Feb 7 with 583 viewsbuilthjack

Sunak on 17:58 - Feb 7 by Gwyn737

I take it back. I had given him the benefit of the doubt but after his answers in PMQs today it’s clear I was wrong.

The people behind started laughing. Disgusting pieces of scum.

Sunak on 19:50 - Feb 7 with 557 viewsmax936

Sunak on 23:17 - Feb 5 by Boundy

£1,000 small change

Needs chucking off Tower Bridge and see if he can sink or swim!

I'd get the others to join him as well, scheming disgusting greedy corrupt pieces of vermin.

Him and his fellow guttersnipes were laughing at PMQST last week at people struggling to pay their mortgages and their bills.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sunak on 22:11 - Feb 7 with 496 viewsbuilthjack

Sunak on 19:50 - Feb 7 by max936

Needs chucking off Tower Bridge and see if he can sink or swim!

I'd get the others to join him as well, scheming disgusting greedy corrupt pieces of vermin.

Him and his fellow guttersnipes were laughing at PMQST last week at people struggling to pay their mortgages and their bills.

The useless slimy piece of shite hasn’t a clue. He is close to being a billionaire.

Sunak on 08:54 - Feb 8 with 419 viewsraynor94

The way Starmer is U turning don't rule him out of staying on in No 10

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sunak on 09:34 - Feb 8 with 404 viewsWhiterockin

Sunak on 08:54 - Feb 8 by raynor94

The way Starmer is U turning don't rule him out of staying on in No 10

The opposition whatever the party will always U turn as it gets closer to an election. The basic fact of having to pay for unaffordable policies dictates the change as they get closer to power. Labour will still win in my opinion but without an overall majority, it then comes down to compromises to get a coalition. Possibly more U turns.
Sunak on 09:43 - Feb 8 with 398 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Sunak on 09:34 - Feb 8 by Whiterockin

The opposition whatever the party will always U turn as it gets closer to an election. The basic fact of having to pay for unaffordable policies dictates the change as they get closer to power. Labour will still win in my opinion but without an overall majority, it then comes down to compromises to get a coalition. Possibly more U turns.

Starmers U turn on bankers bonuses says it all.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Sunak on 09:57 - Feb 8 with 395 viewsBoundy

Sunak on 09:43 - Feb 8 by JACKMANANDBOY

Starmers U turn on bankers bonuses says it all.

Same mindset same policies, just dressed up in a different colour

Sunak on 10:10 - Feb 8 with 387 viewsBoundy

Sunak on 17:58 - Feb 7 by Gwyn737

This the leader of our Country, some one so weak he makes John Major look like Churchill, a man devoid of all empathy, clueless when it comes to understanding how ordinary people live and have to live and one without substance .

Sunak on 10:19 - Feb 8 with 385 viewsonehunglow

Whilst preparing dinner yesterday a Party Political came on with Rishi,a white board and a marker pen explains the economy .
Fair play,it was hysterical and rather sad

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024