Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious 10:24 - Sep 25 with 14450 viewsBAWHoops

https://www.westlondonsport.co

*Marge Simpson noise*


http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

0
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 19:05 - Sep 25 with 4615 viewsbosh67

Just watched that tackle on Kone in the dev game and it really is an awful challenge on him. The way he fell and twisted was horrible.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

0
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 23:55 - Sep 25 with 4202 viewswombat

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 17:54 - Sep 25 by lassel

And the higher ups who have repeatedly and openly lied for 4 years now are definitely being truthful this time….

Obikwu, Chair, Smyth and half the youth team would be picked ahead of him and they’ll tell you “he doesn’t want it enough” while he goes home and away sat with the fans and rejects numerous chances to leave because he’s desperate to play for the club.


Umm as part of the club he would be expected to attend all home games at all time playing or not , away games not minded on in years and think I’ve seen him at two , one of them was the mercydash to Wimbledon’s pre season for the last 15 or so minutes. There was rumours he was at Chalton think it turned out to be hos brother. Or a kid with similar he most defiantly want in the away end at Blackburn , ps you do know he dosnt pay for match tickets home or away .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

0
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 06:48 - Sep 26 with 4036 viewslassel

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 23:55 - Sep 25 by wombat

Umm as part of the club he would be expected to attend all home games at all time playing or not , away games not minded on in years and think I’ve seen him at two , one of them was the mercydash to Wimbledon’s pre season for the last 15 or so minutes. There was rumours he was at Chalton think it turned out to be hos brother. Or a kid with similar he most defiantly want in the away end at Blackburn , ps you do know he dosnt pay for match tickets home or away .


Nah, if you’re not in the 18+2 squad there is no requirement to attend home matches. He sits with his mates and pays for those tickets privately. As for away games, it’s never been free travel and entry for non matchday players.

Of course this is all a waste of all our lives, he is a kid with no future at the club and one we all waste far too much time talking about.
0
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 17:21 - Oct 5 with 3314 viewsnick_hammersmith

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 17:54 - Sep 25 by lassel

And the higher ups who have repeatedly and openly lied for 4 years now are definitely being truthful this time….

Obikwu, Chair, Smyth and half the youth team would be picked ahead of him and they’ll tell you “he doesn’t want it enough” while he goes home and away sat with the fans and rejects numerous chances to leave because he’s desperate to play for the club.


I missed replying to this one, although its all moot now.

I can see you've already picked a side Lassel, so its probably not worth arguing about.

I'm not sure its great to have a current player in with the fans at home and away matches. If they want to support the team there are friends and family areas where they can sit. I'm fairly confident this is for optics only, or again is ill judged.

I think Rayan will get a chance in the first team again, as it looks like he has applied himself in some recent DS games.

The club's hierarchy doesn't fill me with confidence, there is no doubt that they don't supply the full picture to any story, I'm sure they would seek to control the narrative at every turn.

But, I did see with my own eyes Rayans Dad tweeting the Nice badge, so don't try and sell me that he is bleeding blue and white etc...
I'm pretty sure it was Kieron Morgans dream move to go on loan at Bradford, but his advisors have let him know its better to get league minutes than no minutes, so there is def another story to the Kolli saga imho

I also hope that Kolli plays on Friday and scores a hatrick, see how that works, doesn't have to be a fight where you only pick one side?
5
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 18:45 - Oct 5 with 3049 viewsLazyFan

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 06:48 - Sep 26 by lassel

Nah, if you’re not in the 18+2 squad there is no requirement to attend home matches. He sits with his mates and pays for those tickets privately. As for away games, it’s never been free travel and entry for non matchday players.

Of course this is all a waste of all our lives, he is a kid with no future at the club and one we all waste far too much time talking about.


He will get free tickets, I know, as I got a free one from a player in the youth team (not even DS) in the past.

The only time they don't get them, even for away games, is if it's a big match and it's sold out. As its only QPR, they get them all the time.
[Post edited 5 Oct 18:45]

zzzzzzzzzz

0
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 20:43 - Oct 5 with 2789 viewsconnell10

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 17:21 - Oct 5 by nick_hammersmith

I missed replying to this one, although its all moot now.

I can see you've already picked a side Lassel, so its probably not worth arguing about.

I'm not sure its great to have a current player in with the fans at home and away matches. If they want to support the team there are friends and family areas where they can sit. I'm fairly confident this is for optics only, or again is ill judged.

I think Rayan will get a chance in the first team again, as it looks like he has applied himself in some recent DS games.

The club's hierarchy doesn't fill me with confidence, there is no doubt that they don't supply the full picture to any story, I'm sure they would seek to control the narrative at every turn.

But, I did see with my own eyes Rayans Dad tweeting the Nice badge, so don't try and sell me that he is bleeding blue and white etc...
I'm pretty sure it was Kieron Morgans dream move to go on loan at Bradford, but his advisors have let him know its better to get league minutes than no minutes, so there is def another story to the Kolli saga imho

I also hope that Kolli plays on Friday and scores a hatrick, see how that works, doesn't have to be a fight where you only pick one side?


The problem is Morgan isn't getting playing time, if you go out on loan you need to play its as simple as that .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 00:16 - Oct 6 with 2507 viewswombat

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 06:48 - Sep 26 by lassel

Nah, if you’re not in the 18+2 squad there is no requirement to attend home matches. He sits with his mates and pays for those tickets privately. As for away games, it’s never been free travel and entry for non matchday players.

Of course this is all a waste of all our lives, he is a kid with no future at the club and one we all waste far too much time talking about.


For away games players re given tickets be if for friends family who ever so he wouldn’t certainly not pay for my mthx tickets if he did indeed turn up at away games and I’m 99% certain he wasn’t in the away at at Blackburn being one of them

Poll: which is your favouite foot

1
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 00:36 - Oct 6 with 2493 viewsconnell10

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 00:16 - Oct 6 by wombat

For away games players re given tickets be if for friends family who ever so he wouldn’t certainly not pay for my mthx tickets if he did indeed turn up at away games and I’m 99% certain he wasn’t in the away at at Blackburn being one of them


He will be at the West Ham game mate 👍

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Login to get fewer ads

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 07:01 - Oct 6 with 2260 viewsLblock

I know this has transitioned into another Kolli thread but returning to the original theme….

No news on Kone then?
Not an ACL but serious says to me medial or meniscus so minimum 3 months out more likely 6 months.

Shame and might mean an unexpected dip into the loan market come January

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

0
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 07:58 - Oct 6 with 2113 viewsgazza1

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 15:13 - Sep 25 by Northernr

JCS on four bookings. My theory is they desperately want him available for West Ham and figured 'it's only Preston we'll probably be fine without'.


Agreed..........and why JS has to get his team selection right, if JD was not fit then he should not have played and stop concerns about what mat happen when it comes to bookings.
0
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 08:57 - Oct 6 with 1971 viewsHunterhoop

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 07:01 - Oct 6 by Lblock

I know this has transitioned into another Kolli thread but returning to the original theme….

No news on Kone then?
Not an ACL but serious says to me medial or meniscus so minimum 3 months out more likely 6 months.

Shame and might mean an unexpected dip into the loan market come January


Hopefully not the case, but possible.

For all the chat re. Kolli, either the player or club or both have completely cocked up Kone’s season. Training and available during pre-season, but starts the season looking heavy and slow, gets coated off by his own fans, club then says he needs a second pre-season and will be taken out of the firing line for a couple of weeks with the 3 week international break looming, only to then get scythed down in a DS game getting a “serious” injury. Time out not communicated.

It’s either not stellar professionalism from Kone (far worse than what Kolli has been accused of), or pretty dreadful management of the player from the club…or a little of both and blame shared.

Not ideal for your star centre forward.

Kolli appears to be fit and scoring. If Burrell is injured from Jamaica, Kolli should certainly be getting minutes against West Ham. He may have been unfit in the past, or his conditioning not the best, but, along with Lloyd, he appears to be one of only two fit forwards at the club currently.
2
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 09:15 - Oct 6 with 1918 viewsdmm

I assume Obikwu is also fit, although I'm beginning to think there must be a question mark over whether he's able to play at Championship level.
0
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 09:23 - Oct 6 with 1888 viewsTheChef

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 09:15 - Oct 6 by dmm

I assume Obikwu is also fit, although I'm beginning to think there must be a question mark over whether he's able to play at Championship level.


Isn't there still a question mark over whether he actually exists?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

5
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 09:28 - Oct 6 with 1853 viewswombat

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 00:36 - Oct 6 by connell10

He will be at the West Ham game mate 👍


its looking like it , im amazed hes got enough loyalty points for a ticket though lol

Poll: which is your favouite foot

4
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 10:05 - Oct 6 with 1761 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I'll give the City thread eight more posts before it turns on its axis, and shifts to being about Kolli!

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

7
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 10:08 - Oct 6 with 1755 viewsaston_hoop

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 10:05 - Oct 6 by PlanetHonneywood

I'll give the City thread eight more posts before it turns on its axis, and shifts to being about Kolli!


Swap deal for Pierce Charles I heard...

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

0
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 11:17 - Oct 6 with 1616 viewsTheChef

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 10:05 - Oct 6 by PlanetHonneywood

I'll give the City thread eight more posts before it turns on its axis, and shifts to being about Kolli!


Kolli's going to City??

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

0
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 12:03 - Oct 6 with 1504 viewsHunterhoop

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 09:15 - Oct 6 by dmm

I assume Obikwu is also fit, although I'm beginning to think there must be a question mark over whether he's able to play at Championship level.


Good point. Hopefully he is fit. I forgot out him. 15 mins in 9 months now, is it?
0
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 12:53 - Oct 6 with 1397 viewsQPunkR

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 11:17 - Oct 6 by TheChef

Kolli's going to City??


No - I don't think he fancies dropping down divisions

Shit but local

8
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 13:53 - Oct 6 with 1212 viewsWestonsuperR

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 09:15 - Oct 6 by dmm

I assume Obikwu is also fit, although I'm beginning to think there must be a question mark over whether he's able to play at Championship level.


I’ve never understood he excitement about Obikwu, at the very best ‘one for the future’ has struggled to get in a League 1 and 2 sides, scored just a handful of goals.
3
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 14:00 - Oct 6 with 1186 viewsLoyalitat

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 12:03 - Oct 6 by Hunterhoop

Good point. Hopefully he is fit. I forgot out him. 15 mins in 9 months now, is it?


Yes, the ominpresent Obikwu.
0
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 14:15 - Oct 6 with 1125 viewsLazyFan

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 13:53 - Oct 6 by WestonsuperR

I’ve never understood he excitement about Obikwu, at the very best ‘one for the future’ has struggled to get in a League 1 and 2 sides, scored just a handful of goals.


He's supposed to be lightning-fast, more Burrell-than-Kone type of player, despite his height.

I think the plan was for Obikwu to be the backup if Burrell got injured. Instead, Obikwu and Burrell both got injured last year, and we have no direct replacement for Kone as a number 9. Although Burrell has been winning way more headers this season. But he's injured too now.

I don't think we're in the play-offs, so is Remy available?
Or perhaps that person who shall go unnamed.

zzzzzzzzzz

0
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 14:17 - Oct 6 with 1116 viewsLongsufferingR

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 14:00 - Oct 6 by Loyalitat

Yes, the ominpresent Obikwu.


Shouldn't that be Obikwutous?
8
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 16:31 - Oct 6 with 909 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 11:17 - Oct 6 by TheChef

Kolli's going to City??


Dunno, but I expect the matter to be discussed on the 'Half decent TV' thread soon.

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

3
Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 20:34 - Oct 6 with 709 viewsStainrod

Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious on 08:57 - Oct 6 by Hunterhoop

Hopefully not the case, but possible.

For all the chat re. Kolli, either the player or club or both have completely cocked up Kone’s season. Training and available during pre-season, but starts the season looking heavy and slow, gets coated off by his own fans, club then says he needs a second pre-season and will be taken out of the firing line for a couple of weeks with the 3 week international break looming, only to then get scythed down in a DS game getting a “serious” injury. Time out not communicated.

It’s either not stellar professionalism from Kone (far worse than what Kolli has been accused of), or pretty dreadful management of the player from the club…or a little of both and blame shared.

Not ideal for your star centre forward.

Kolli appears to be fit and scoring. If Burrell is injured from Jamaica, Kolli should certainly be getting minutes against West Ham. He may have been unfit in the past, or his conditioning not the best, but, along with Lloyd, he appears to be one of only two fit forwards at the club currently.


Not really the club's fault if he was scythed down in a dev game, surely?

Presumably he was given the same pre-season as other players who have been able to play to full fitness?

I think most of us would agree he didn't look match fit when playing (tho presumably not injured).

Taking him out of the firing line (in the face of booing, which is not something many of our players experience these days) and trying to build up his fitness/ sharpness with the kids seemed sensible.

Maybe the club did mismanage something. But no evidence of that. Sometimes just unlucky stuff happens, its not always necessary to seek a culprit (beyond the idiot who put in a completely over the top challenge).
4
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026