Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 11:01 - Feb 1 with 11353 viewshoopstilidie

I'll kick it off. Think it's a draw today.

Team I expect is

Green
Hughes Dunne Hill BAE
Phillips Barton LTC Niko
Doyle Johnson
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 11:04]

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Match Thread on 14:09 - Feb 1 with 1044 viewsDylanP

WOW. Incredible game. Breathtaking.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Match Thread on 14:10 - Feb 1 with 1035 viewsGloucs_R

Should have finished this in the first half. We didnt turn up for the first 25 mins of the 2nd half. Oh well, not a bad point. Going to go right to the wire this season.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Match Thread on 14:11 - Feb 1 with 996 viewskropotkin41

Take that then. We stay in second.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Match Thread on 14:11 - Feb 1 with 971 viewsFredManRave

Match Thread on 14:09 - Feb 1 by Cornish_oooRRRR

3 goals, 2 strikers score on debut. A result against one of the best teams in the championship.

I'll take that

Agreed. Plus going from 2-1 up at HT to be 3-2 down and on the back foot and not really looking like we'd get back into it (they were prob favourites to get the next goal) I'll take the draw. As for Maigas goal, I don't think hr even touched it.

Most entertaining game of the season?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Match Thread on 14:12 - Feb 1 with 960 viewsozranger

F'kin BAE. Tried his best to lose the game in the final minutes, twice. If I had the chance I'd shave him bald. Maybe that would put some sense in to him. I can see why Spurs did not want him back. Imagine that type of defending in the Premiership.
Match Thread on 14:13 - Feb 1 with 919 viewsDiscodroid

..shows what we will be up against if we go up re quality strikers.

good on yer junior for sticking it through and looking up before you crossed!

i thought we had bought the legend micheal johnson , 400 meter runner when our boy from the spammers came on, exactly the same running style.

thats me boys .,off a few down the larskshall in chingford., after a dry january

urssssssssssssssss
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 14:15]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Match Thread on 14:14 - Feb 1 with 902 viewsJAPRANGERS

Match Thread on 14:12 - Feb 1 by ozranger

F'kin BAE. Tried his best to lose the game in the final minutes, twice. If I had the chance I'd shave him bald. Maybe that would put some sense in to him. I can see why Spurs did not want him back. Imagine that type of defending in the Premiership.

+1
Match Thread on 14:14 - Feb 1 with 898 viewsToast_R

Great game actually.

Disappointing we didn't get the result we really really wanted but it was just as important not to lose to Burnley and after they went 3-2 up it looked like there was only one team in it. So full marks for finding a way back into it.

Annoying it's the lapses in concentration that costs us goals especially Ekotto, what the f*ck is his problem?Iif this is beneath him he can just piss off please? Shameful defending for someone with his experience.

We didn't lose boys so we carry on looking positive.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 14:16 - Feb 1 with 852 viewsBklynRanger

Match Thread on 14:10 - Feb 1 by Gloucs_R

Should have finished this in the first half. We didnt turn up for the first 25 mins of the 2nd half. Oh well, not a bad point. Going to go right to the wire this season.

+1
Match Thread on 14:23 - Feb 1 with 772 viewsisawqpratwcity

Really enjoyed that. Unfortunate we didn't win, but ALL of our scorers are welcome on the scorers' sheet! (When did we last score three?)

Apart from that, several posters tonight, please re-read your posts, and re-think for next time. Nervous Nellies.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Match Thread on 14:26 - Feb 1 with 752 viewsLoft1979

Match Thread on 14:16 - Feb 1 by BklynRanger

+1

Simpson, Ale and Austin out, and we go without a deep lying midfielder. 5 new players all in for less than 24 hours Yet we get a point...with two new new boys scoring...

I ll take it.

Need that RB And Left Midfielder worked out. I think Aaron Hughes as the CB and Gary Oneil or Henry at RB/LB is what I would go for. Need LTC and JB together ...with a holding midfielder behind them and niko, or Phillips behind a front two.
Match Thread on 14:33 - Feb 1 with 693 viewsPunteR

Good game,Burnley are a good side,good players . Maybe Rednapp should of brought Doyle off at half time who had a great game 1st half,won everything and seemed to link up well with Johnson, but disappeared in the 2nd maybe due to match fitness.
What the hell was Ekotto doing today.
Not a bad result.
Did Henry get booed when he came on?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Match Thread on 14:58 - Feb 1 with 633 viewsRs_Holy

Match Thread on 14:33 - Feb 1 by PunteR

Good game,Burnley are a good side,good players . Maybe Rednapp should of brought Doyle off at half time who had a great game 1st half,won everything and seemed to link up well with Johnson, but disappeared in the 2nd maybe due to match fitness.
What the hell was Ekotto doing today.
Not a bad result.
Did Henry get booed when he came on?

I think the fans were shouting "SHOOOOOOOOT"?
Match Thread on 20:17 - Feb 1 with 531 viewsJuzzie

Match Thread on 14:58 - Feb 1 by Rs_Holy

I think the fans were shouting "SHOOOOOOOOT"?

We were
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024