Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) 22:45 - May 23 with 16597 viewsfreddieeddie

Was asked to start this as I was lucky with the Semi Final which was my first ever thread.

Very excited, hope we all have a great day and manage to get the win out club craves.

My ideal scenario is we win 3-0, get the money we should get off being in Prem but get chucked out and end up in Championship. Much rather see us play Norwich, Fulham, Brentford, Millwall etc than spankings away at Man City, Liverpool etc. But being in prem is what TF and the club need so I'll take that for them.

Reality, it could go either way but I think Derby's pace is gonna see them score a couple of goals. 2-0, 2-1 or 3-0 to Derby. I'll be sick as a dog but the thought of some juicy games next season in Championship and another summer to build a younger team to challenge will be a big positive.

Enjoy all.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 23:00 - May 23 with 5239 viewsRANGERS4EVER

A lot of people are nervous. I am very excited. I will always be a QPR fan, and at 5:00pm tomorrow whatever happens I will still be a QPR fan, but by 5:00pm I would have seen us play at Wembley, Home of football. For me that is the dream, for me that makes me so happy and excited, that is why i am so excited for tomorrow. I'm going to say 2-0 to the R's, Kranjcar and Austin

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 23:02 - May 23 with 5234 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 23:00 - May 23 by RANGERS4EVER

A lot of people are nervous. I am very excited. I will always be a QPR fan, and at 5:00pm tomorrow whatever happens I will still be a QPR fan, but by 5:00pm I would have seen us play at Wembley, Home of football. For me that is the dream, for me that makes me so happy and excited, that is why i am so excited for tomorrow. I'm going to say 2-0 to the R's, Kranjcar and Austin

That's my plan too, enjoy the day out and just hope...!!!
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 23:06 - May 23 with 5217 views08olesen

Got to admit there is not one part of me (a part from local derbies and ticket prices) that wants to stay down.

The premier league is far more exciting and better football to watch. If it is done well i think wins in the PL will feel so much nicer than championship ones. Look and palace and Hull, i bet they loved it this year.

Really think whatever happens, we have restored pride in our team this year and that little video message thing (even though it was cheesy) was really nice to see and not something anyone would have given a shit about last year.

Its gonna be close and i feel it may well just be one game to much, but really hope we can go to wembley and be loud and proud and give it a good go, and what will be will be!

U Rsss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: Who will the other play off

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 23:07 - May 23 with 5215 viewsN12Hoop

Was at Wembley and ended up disappointed in '82 and '86
Was in Cardiff and suffered more disappointment.
Just hoping that tomorrow I get to leave not disappointed!
Can't wait

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 23:38 - May 23 with 5176 viewsHollowayRanger

i perfer the championship

we win more games ,they are better end to end games and refs are more human

premiership

we will lose more games ,backs to the wall scrapping for points,and refs looking after the big clubs

that said for the GOOD of the club I HOPE TO GOD WE WIN!

But that big pitch scares me dunne hill kranjar they could be left for dead out there

will harry for once pick the right team from the start my guess is he will go with this

-----------------green-------------------
simpson onouha dunne bea
---------oneill----barton-----------
hoilett-----kranjar-------traore
---------------austin--------------------

only change i would make is yun for bea

with
zamorra doyle morrison benayoun henry hill murphy on bench

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 23:45 - May 23 with 5172 viewsmichael67

First time at Wembley tomorrow. Collecting ticket in pub. Nervous as fuk!

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 23:49 - May 23 with 5164 viewsRANGERS4EVER

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 23:38 - May 23 by HollowayRanger

i perfer the championship

we win more games ,they are better end to end games and refs are more human

premiership

we will lose more games ,backs to the wall scrapping for points,and refs looking after the big clubs

that said for the GOOD of the club I HOPE TO GOD WE WIN!

But that big pitch scares me dunne hill kranjar they could be left for dead out there

will harry for once pick the right team from the start my guess is he will go with this

-----------------green-------------------
simpson onouha dunne bea
---------oneill----barton-----------
hoilett-----kranjar-------traore
---------------austin--------------------

only change i would make is yun for bea

with
zamorra doyle morrison benayoun henry hill murphy on bench

If I don't see Hill play at Wembley i will cry my eyes out! Through all the sh*t we have been through the past three years, starting at Wembley is the least Clint Hill deserves

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 00:07 - May 24 with 5155 viewsFDC

Must admit to being nervous as hell... All through the fa cup final I was working out where the block I'm in was, and then imagining how the hull supporters must have felt at the end. I've got this horrible feeling that Lee "you must be fcking kidding me" Mason is going to play a role.
Login to get fewer ads

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 00:22 - May 24 with 5121 viewsPommyhoop

We are gonna do it and its back to the Prem and me being able to watch Gods team every week live again on a big Telly rather than a computer screen..
UUUuRrrrsss

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 00:47 - May 24 with 5098 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

I see it as a win-win. If we win, well, we'll have won. If we lose, we'll have another go at the championship where to be honest I see as our level.

1-1. We then win 4-2 on penalties. Rob Green the hero.

It's got to be Yarg

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 01:30 - May 24 with 5073 viewsKiwi76

Hoilett to go on a vaguely under control run & belt one in from 25yds inside first 15-20m.
Hope ref has feck all to do with result.
How long till kick off?!
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 01:50 - May 24 with 5062 viewscheeseydane

Well im up and leaving for the airport soon.
6am flight.Should be in London by 9am.
Urrrrsssss

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 02:06 - May 24 with 5057 viewsade_qpr

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 00:22 - May 24 by Pommyhoop

We are gonna do it and its back to the Prem and me being able to watch Gods team every week live again on a big Telly rather than a computer screen..
UUUuRrrrsss

Hear hear
Love it when I can watch them on TV every week.
On a personal note like to see the club compete at the highest level possible, but realise it has a long way to go in terms of facilities and structure before it can match many of the other prem clubs.

Bottom line onwards and upwards
[Post edited 24 May 2014 2:27]

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 02:20 - May 24 with 5048 viewsBrightonhoop

Can not sleep. Quietly confident we will nut meg them.
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 07:49 - May 24 with 4990 viewsHooparoo

Come on you Rsss!

With love from sunny Brisbane.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 07:54 - May 24 with 4984 viewsRs_Holy

Come on Rangers... Let's make it a special day....

uuuuuuuuuuRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRssssssssssssss
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 08:01 - May 24 with 4970 viewsJAPRANGERS

QPR 3 Derby 2
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 08:28 - May 24 with 4933 viewsHooparoo

Beer consumption has commenced - 17:30 local time.

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 08:42 - May 24 with 4909 viewsRickyDicky

off soon from Ashford, Kent. I know it's early but can't wait. Looking forward to a good game , just hope Mason doesn't become the talking point for either side. Pr*ck can't help himself.

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 08:57 - May 24 with 4884 viewsTheBlob

Funny isn't it that your whole season depends again on a single game.
A strange and deathly calm has settled over West Wales,but it in it a small beacon of confidence.

2-0 R's,despite that kunt Mason.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 09:01 - May 24 with 4870 viewsJAPRANGERS

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 08:57 - May 24 by TheBlob

Funny isn't it that your whole season depends again on a single game.
A strange and deathly calm has settled over West Wales,but it in it a small beacon of confidence.

2-0 R's,despite that kunt Mason.

kunt mason! You said it Blob. What has he got in store for us today??
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 09:04 - May 24 with 4863 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

I wonder who smiled more, when they woke up this morning & saw the weather - Niko or Steve McClaren?

Good luck. Hope this is a truly memorable day for all of you (it certainly will be for me).

COME ON YOU R's!!
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 09:06 - May 24 with 4863 viewsBeauRanger

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 23:07 - May 23 by N12Hoop

Was at Wembley and ended up disappointed in '82 and '86
Was in Cardiff and suffered more disappointment.
Just hoping that tomorrow I get to leave not disappointed!
Can't wait

same here, fingers & everything crossed!

Coming out of that stadium in Cardiff through all their fans was a horrible experience
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 09:19 - May 24 with 4830 viewsHooparoo

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 09:04 - May 24 by OnlyHereForTheNiko

I wonder who smiled more, when they woke up this morning & saw the weather - Niko or Steve McClaren?

Good luck. Hope this is a truly memorable day for all of you (it certainly will be for me).

COME ON YOU R's!!

Bad weather is a great leveller. Our experience will count more. Keep it simple short passes to feet.

Niko will see it as an omen?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 09:35 - May 24 with 4805 viewsDiscodroid

couldnt sleep at all....up at 7am with the ginger cat sitting on my face, a good omen perhaps?.

please pick the right team harry , please.

we've got every chance if you do.

im off at 11, so if i dont speak to you before brothers...'good luck everyone'

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024