Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We'll said Rio 21:07 - Jul 13 with 9087 viewstimcocking

Beckham's lad wearing an Argentina shirt. Rio immediately "how can he let him wear an Argentina shirt? I'd never let my kids wear anything other than an England shirt."

Dead right. To wear another country's shirt is absolutely fcuked.
We'll said Rio on 21:49 - Jul 13 with 5932 viewskingsburyR

With Simeone on the back!!!!

Probably!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

We'll said Rio on 22:46 - Jul 13 with 5777 viewsQPR1882

His old man had him on his back......
We'll said Rio on 22:47 - Jul 13 with 5757 viewsSpiritofGregory

Beckham has only had loyalty to one thing - himself.
We'll said Rio on 22:51 - Jul 13 with 5090 viewsShotKneesHoop

Beckham is a walking clothes horse - pimping for any money for any cause. Klu Klux Klan next?

Sold his soul for easy money and tight underpants.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

We'll said Rio on 00:02 - Jul 14 with 4842 viewsTearsOfaClown

We'll said Rio on 22:51 - Jul 13 by ShotKneesHoop

Beckham is a walking clothes horse - pimping for any money for any cause. Klu Klux Klan next?

"Sold his soul for EASY MONEY and tight underpants."

Was that line from Dylan , Al Kooper or The Doors?
We'll said Rio on 00:09 - Jul 14 with 4822 viewsNorthernr

Not often I agree with you or Rio Ferdinand, but he was exactly right there.
We'll said Rio on 00:21 - Jul 14 with 4795 viewssmegma

All 3 of his boys were wearing Argie shirts.probably got them for free from Adidas.
We'll said Rio on 05:19 - Jul 14 with 4653 viewsDesertBoot

Token interview with Beckham on the BBC before kick-off. Surrounded by Adidas football boots.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Login to get fewer ads

We'll said Rio on 07:59 - Jul 14 with 4463 viewsWokingR

He's blown it !

He'll never be king now
We'll said Rio on 08:24 - Jul 14 with 4401 viewsEssex_Ranger

We'll said Rio on 00:21 - Jul 14 by smegma

All 3 of his boys were wearing Argie shirts.probably got them for free from Adidas.

Wear England shirts made by nike who make him zip money or wear Argie shirts made by his main sponsor his whole career.

Incidentally Messi won player of the tournament that is sponsored by Adidas, let's have a guess at who is the current poster boy of Adidas.....
We'll said Rio on 08:27 - Jul 14 with 4393 viewshoops_legend

We'll said Rio on 08:24 - Jul 14 by Essex_Ranger

Wear England shirts made by nike who make him zip money or wear Argie shirts made by his main sponsor his whole career.

Incidentally Messi won player of the tournament that is sponsored by Adidas, let's have a guess at who is the current poster boy of Adidas.....

Calm down.. He wasn't wearing one.. It was his children and I remember when I was 10 I used to have an italy shirt, juventus, feyenoord and marseille... Doesn't mean anything, just liked getting mementos from places I had visited.

Remember, they are children!

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

We'll said Rio on 08:38 - Jul 14 with 4339 viewsShotKneesHoop

We'll said Rio on 08:27 - Jul 14 by hoops_legend

Calm down.. He wasn't wearing one.. It was his children and I remember when I was 10 I used to have an italy shirt, juventus, feyenoord and marseille... Doesn't mean anything, just liked getting mementos from places I had visited.

Who - David Beckham?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

We'll said Rio on 08:40 - Jul 14 with 4335 viewsShotKneesHoop

We'll said Rio on 00:02 - Jul 14 by TearsOfaClown

"Sold his soul for EASY MONEY and tight underpants."

Was that line from Dylan , Al Kooper or The Doors?

Maybe it's the missing verse of "Lenny's Tune" from Tim Hardin Live At the City Hall.

Surrounded by media and sickly sycophants
Why after every last shot was there always another
Why after all you've hadn't got
Did you leave your life to your mother
[Post edited 14 Jul 2014 8:50]

We'll said Rio on 08:41 - Jul 14 with 4329 viewsQPR442

We'll said Rio on 08:27 - Jul 14 by hoops_legend

WTF! Glad I have only ever worn a QPR/England top 10 years old or not.

Beckham is a media whore who will sell to any bidder. He needs to be in the limelight like his wife (who looks like a grumpy old pig compared to those German wives/girlfriends).
He said yesterday that the Future of England Team is 'Youth' then said in the next interview that we need to keep the 'old heads'?
He tries to talk a good game but I will never forget France 98 when he kicked that Argentina player and cost us the match.
Even at the Olympics he had to try and steal the limelight every time the cameras were on.
But what annoys me the most is that he talked about all the 'poor people in Brazil' and it was every child's dream growing up to play for Brazil and he gets tickets for himself and his 3 kids for the match depriving real fans of the chance and to add insult to Brazil he dresses his children up in Argentina tops.
The Tw#t.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2014 8:43]
We'll said Rio on 08:46 - Jul 14 with 4295 viewsdavman

We'll said Rio on 08:41 - Jul 14 by QPR442

WTF! Glad I have only ever worn a QPR/England top 10 years old or not.

Beckham is a media whore who will sell to any bidder. He needs to be in the limelight like his wife (who looks like a grumpy old pig compared to those German wives/girlfriends).
He said yesterday that the Future of England Team is 'Youth' then said in the next interview that we need to keep the 'old heads'?
He tries to talk a good game but I will never forget France 98 when he kicked that Argentina player and cost us the match.
Even at the Olympics he had to try and steal the limelight every time the cameras were on.
But what annoys me the most is that he talked about all the 'poor people in Brazil' and it was every child's dream growing up to play for Brazil and he gets tickets for himself and his 3 kids for the match depriving real fans of the chance and to add insult to Brazil he dresses his children up in Argentina tops.
The Tw#t.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2014 8:43]

His kids are Americans anyway aren't they?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

We'll said Rio on 08:48 - Jul 14 with 4283 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I wear a fake Peru top for 5-a-side my sister bought out there and I'm about as far from Peruvian looking you can get.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

We'll said Rio on 08:58 - Jul 14 with 4246 viewsWokingR

We'll said Rio on 08:48 - Jul 14 by Metallica_Hoop

I wear a fake Peru top for 5-a-side my sister bought out there and I'm about as far from Peruvian looking you can get.

Traitor !

Get him everyone.........
We'll said Rio on 09:04 - Jul 14 with 4225 viewstraininvain

What was Ferdinand's excuse for dressing like the captain of P&O stena line?
We'll said Rio on 09:23 - Jul 14 with 4183 viewsGloryHunter

Why was Rio christened Rio - anybody know?
We'll said Rio on 09:25 - Jul 14 with 4162 viewsDiscodroid

We'll said Rio on 09:04 - Jul 14 by traininvain

What was Ferdinand's excuse for dressing like the captain of P&O stena line?

lol!!! , or 'raffles the gentleman thug'...the earl of bermondsey..

"Stanley knife Raffles why ever would you want one of those?"

"In case that barstard the Moldavian Ambassador starts again, Bunny"

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

We'll said Rio on 10:12 - Jul 14 with 4071 viewssimmo

Maybe they chose to wear Argentina shirts.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

We'll said Rio on 10:36 - Jul 14 with 4010 viewsqprnw10

Are the same people that's sticking up for the Beckhams the same people that had a go at Cesar for wearing the Chelsea top at a fancy dress do???
We'll said Rio on 12:15 - Jul 14 with 3882 viewsWokingR

We'll said Rio on 10:12 - Jul 14 by simmo

Maybe they chose to wear Argentina shirts.

And exactly how are we supposed to raise a pitch fork wielding mob to hunt him down and burn his family with such reasoned comments as this ?
We'll said Rio on 12:35 - Jul 14 with 3841 viewsWestonsuperR

Beckham is a hero of mine but has massively let himself down there.
We'll said Rio on 12:56 - Jul 14 with 3779 viewssimmo

Maybe Messi is their favourite player, maybe they like the colours, maybe they want to support anybody but Germany, maybe they had 9/1 on Argentina to win before the World Cup, maybe they didn't have any more Germany kits in their size in the club shop, or maybe they're just kids and they can wear what the fck they like and their dad doesnt mind if that's what they want.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024