Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sterling Work 22:14 - May 18 with 7427 viewsLblock

So SSN's decides "Gerrard Weekend" is over... now it's time for "Sterling-gate"

I like this one

I'm hoping he makes his position untenable and a huge bid of £100million comes in from Jimmy-big-Club FC
Now the whisper was we had a 25% sell on clause if I recall correct?

Of course all bets are off as to whether that % comes to QPR FC or into the account of persons unknown.... ahem.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Sterling Work on 22:18 - May 18 with 4964 viewsfakekerby

Unfortunately they are now talking about Manchester City or Arsenal rather than Madrid so I would expect the price tag to have dropped from 50-60 mil to 35mil but it's still a bloody nice little earner for us. Enough to keep Charlie??
Sterling Work on 22:26 - May 18 with 4915 viewskingsburyR

Rosie the dog is bound to collar some cash out of this deal.

Ruff luck for us.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Sterling Work on 22:30 - May 18 with 4887 viewsdolcelatte

Sterling Work on 22:26 - May 18 by kingsburyR

Rosie the dog is bound to collar some cash out of this deal.

Ruff luck for us.

What on earth has this got to do with Redknapp? The sell on clause was of GP's doing so we'll probably end up owing them money.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Sterling Work on 22:46 - May 18 with 4812 viewsbosh67

Sterling Work on 22:30 - May 18 by dolcelatte

What on earth has this got to do with Redknapp? The sell on clause was of GP's doing so we'll probably end up owing them money.

I hadn't thought of that. Yes, it was GP. That probably means we sold him illegally. So we'll probably get a massive fine and be docked points.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sterling Work on 23:18 - May 18 with 4725 viewsbacardiinbrissie

I wasnt aware we had a sell on clause for him. Is this confirmed ?
Sterling Work on 23:22 - May 18 with 4717 viewsLowerloftLad

Yeah pretty well documented QPR have between a 20/25. Per cent sell on clause on sterling
http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/qpr-boast-staggering-25-cut-sterling-sell
[Post edited 18 May 2015 23:24]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Sterling Work on 23:25 - May 18 with 4697 viewsdaveB

no sympathy at all for Liverpool, they stole him off us by offering him a lot of money, now someone bigger is doing the same to them, Hard luck
Sterling Work on 00:00 - May 19 with 4641 viewsowza

If Sterling sells for 60 million, we get 15million which would be our highest ever transfer fee received for a player, a player that never even played a game for us... Only at QPR
Login to get fewer ads

Sterling Work on 01:40 - May 19 with 4568 viewsGetMeRangers

Sterling Work on 23:25 - May 18 by daveB

no sympathy at all for Liverpool, they stole him off us by offering him a lot of money, now someone bigger is doing the same to them, Hard luck

Conversely, you could argue that it was the smart move for him to develop. We havent a great track record on that front in the last 15 years

While I hate to say it, but foe his football career, a move to Liverpool was a more sensible option than staying with us. Even if he had gone on to first team football, it wouldnt have been long before he was poached
Sterling Work on 07:07 - May 19 with 4429 viewsGloucs_R

My worry would be a player exchange where we get nothing. That would be our luck.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Sterling Work on 08:06 - May 19 with 4335 viewsLancashirehoop

Sterling Work on 00:00 - May 19 by owza

If Sterling sells for 60 million, we get 15million which would be our highest ever transfer fee received for a player, a player that never even played a game for us... Only at QPR

Variation on a theme.

We sold Clive Allen to Arsenal who in turn passed him on to Palace in return for Sansom, having never played a competitive game for the gooners.
[Post edited 19 May 2015 8:07]

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean we're not all against you.

Sterling Work on 08:19 - May 19 with 4298 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sterling Work on 07:07 - May 19 by Gloucs_R

My worry would be a player exchange where we get nothing. That would be our luck.

Would imagine that any smart lawyer would establish that he was sold for a value, and that we were contractually entitled to a percentage of that. We might have to settle out of court for less than we'd get if he were sold for cash, but I couldn't see us losing out entirely either.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sterling Work on 09:45 - May 19 with 4187 viewsMichael_Hunt

Sterling Work on 08:06 - May 19 by Lancashirehoop

Variation on a theme.

We sold Clive Allen to Arsenal who in turn passed him on to Palace in return for Sansom, having never played a competitive game for the gooners.
[Post edited 19 May 2015 8:07]

Q. And the manager that engineered that double move?
A. Mr Terry Venables (manager at Palace at the time).

Q. Clive Allens's Agent?
A. Mrs Terry Venables!

Subsequently when he became Rangers manager he engineered yet another £1m move and his missus "benefitted" for the third time.
Sterling Work on 09:48 - May 19 with 4180 viewskingsburyR

Sterling Work on 22:30 - May 18 by dolcelatte

Everything is Redknapps fault!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Sterling Work on 10:32 - May 19 with 4112 viewsoddball

my heel just broke on my stiletto, that f uckin redknapp.
Sterling Work on 11:12 - May 19 with 4058 viewsMytch_QPR

Sterling Work on 07:07 - May 19 by Gloucs_R

Based on his Twitterings, I'm sure Borini would be keen to try again!

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Sterling Work on 11:17 - May 19 with 4041 viewspaulparker

I don't blame Stirling at all, Liverpool are a selling club and haven't won the league for 25 years , I see in the mail today that Carragher is crying and slagging off Stirling about holding such a great club to ransom
just who the fcuk do these scousers think they are , they nick him off us for peanuts and then cry foul play when he decides to do one to further his career , if he didn't have a sell on fee to us I would love it even more if he went for nothing

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sterling Work on 11:44 - May 19 with 3993 viewsGloucs_R

Sterling Work on 11:17 - May 19 by paulparker

I don't blame Stirling at all, Liverpool are a selling club and haven't won the league for 25 years , I see in the mail today that Carragher is crying and slagging off Stirling about holding such a great club to ransom
just who the fcuk do these scousers think they are , they nick him off us for peanuts and then cry foul play when he decides to do one to further his career , if he didn't have a sell on fee to us I would love it even more if he went for nothing

Pssst it's Sterling

We don't want the Scots thinking we are invading now they have the SNP.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Sterling Work on 15:46 - May 19 with 3823 viewsTacticalR

Never work with children or marsupials.

Air hostess clique

Sterling Work on 17:43 - May 19 with 3754 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Sterling Work on 18:25 - May 19 with 3717 viewsLewes_r

Loving all the bleating from their ex players like he should keep his mouth shut and he hasn't done anything yet.

Don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot do they? Cnts

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Sterling Work on 19:37 - May 19 with 3664 viewsTacticalR

It's not about money, it's about trophies. Except the richest clubs that win all the trophies pay the most money too. Which is nice.

Air hostess clique

Sterling Work on 21:00 - May 19 with 3612 viewsKernowRanger

Sterling Work on 18:25 - May 19 by Lewes_r

Loving all the bleating from their ex players like he should keep his mouth shut and he hasn't done anything yet.

Don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot do they? Cnts

Strange that none of the pundits constantly stating that Sterling should show loyalty to the club that gave him his big chance think that Liverpool shouldn't take advantage of Ings running down his contract, to the detriment of the club that gave him his big chance.
Sterling Work on 10:58 - May 20 with 3467 viewsDiscodroids

if we do get a fiscal windfall from a sterling move, would it be possible to apportion some of the funds for a new wardrobe for Ramsey.

His unique sartorial hybrid of a fusion between the right honorable Elijah muhammad , albert steptoe and sir ernest shackelton atop the beardmore glacier , displeases me greatly.

Les always looks the part Ramfukker, at least put your wolly tifter in the club wash along with beau brumels linen pantaloons.

it looks like yourve been using it to strain the oil sump on your horse and cart.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Sterling Work on 15:44 - May 20 with 3375 viewsBluce_Ree

I hope Sterling ultimately scores the winner that knocks them out of some competition in the future. Liverpool c**ts.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024