Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potential CB targets? 15:24 - Jul 29 with 10292 viewsRBlock

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed but now Caulker has cleared off, we might just be left a little short at CB. Unless Remy is elligible we clearly need to strengthen. Who would you want to sign as replacements?
Potential CB targets? on 19:50 - Jul 29 with 3046 viewsTheBlob

Potential CB targets? on 15:47 - Jul 29 by eghamranger

Why would wes Morgan, a premier league player (captain of Leicester) and born and bred in the East Midlands wants to join us...

Just not gonna happen sorry

Ranieri may not be a fan.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Potential CB targets? on 20:02 - Jul 29 with 3016 viewsJamie

Potential CB targets? on 16:46 - Jul 29 by daveB

bit harsh, he was our best defender by some distance during the last two years

He's also 36 and knackered.

If dragging Dunne back was our first choice, we would be, in the words of snatch, "proper fcked".
Potential CB targets? on 20:51 - Jul 29 with 2919 viewsPey

Probably nothing but two no named Championship teams have made an offer for Groningen defender Eric Botteghin.
Since we have done business with Groningen (Chery) already one can assume we have had our eyes on Eric as well while scouting Chery.
This is a player who came third in the anual best player of the season in the Dutch Eredivisie.
Also a bid came in from Feyenoord which was rejected as Groningen don't want him to leave yet or they are playing hard ball.

Like i said maybe a long shot but then again i wasn't expecting Chery to sign either.
Potential CB targets? on 20:57 - Jul 29 with 2901 viewsBklynRanger

Potential CB targets? on 20:51 - Jul 29 by Pey

Probably nothing but two no named Championship teams have made an offer for Groningen defender Eric Botteghin.
Since we have done business with Groningen (Chery) already one can assume we have had our eyes on Eric as well while scouting Chery.
This is a player who came third in the anual best player of the season in the Dutch Eredivisie.
Also a bid came in from Feyenoord which was rejected as Groningen don't want him to leave yet or they are playing hard ball.

Like i said maybe a long shot but then again i wasn't expecting Chery to sign either.

That's exciting - that's legitimately exciting. There's always one player every transfer window I get over excited about and this could finally be it.

VAMOS BOTTEGHIN!
Potential CB targets? on 21:26 - Jul 29 with 2808 viewsGetMeRangers

Potential CB targets? on 20:51 - Jul 29 by Pey

Perhaps one was Fulham...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3155372/Fulham-eye-deal-Gronin
Potential CB targets? on 21:46 - Jul 29 with 2756 viewsPey

Potential CB targets? on 21:26 - Jul 29 by GetMeRangers

Perhaps one was Fulham...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3155372/Fulham-eye-deal-Gronin

He would be a steal for every Championship club tbh.
Hope we are in for him and that he is on CR/Les list.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 22:13]
Potential CB targets? on 21:53 - Jul 29 with 2723 viewsbosh67

I'd get Matt Connolly back. He's obviously good at this level and still only 27. Knows the club inside out. Affordable on all levels. No brainer really.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Potential CB targets? on 21:53 - Jul 29 with 2723 viewsdaveB

Potential CB targets? on 20:02 - Jul 29 by Jamie

He's also 36 and knackered.

If dragging Dunne back was our first choice, we would be, in the words of snatch, "proper fcked".

I don't think we should be bringing him back, just thought he was a good player for us and deserves a bit more respect from us rather than being mocked on here.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 21:55]
Login to get fewer ads

Potential CB targets? on 22:08 - Jul 29 with 2666 viewslave16

Potential CB targets? on 21:53 - Jul 29 by daveB

I don't think we should be bringing him back, just thought he was a good player for us and deserves a bit more respect from us rather than being mocked on here.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 21:55]

Dunne was brilliant for.... getting him back as player or player coach would not be the worst idea.

I would prefer someone younger but you know what you get with dunne

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Potential CB targets? on 22:21 - Jul 29 with 2614 viewsTacticalR

Potential CB targets? on 18:27 - Jul 29 by SomersetHoops

Reality hits home, but we seem to have gone from throwing tens of million of silly money at uncommitted players. to expecting to get decent players at championship level for less than half a mil. Great if we can, but I think we need to be careful we don't degrade things too far. It is a bit of a shock to the system and a very extreme change. Les' and CR's reputations are riding on the squad they build, so I just hope they aren't having to scrape too close to the bottom of the barrel at the behest of our new CEO.

It wouldn't surprise me if the people who spent badly also economised badly.

Air hostess clique

Potential CB targets? on 23:01 - Jul 29 with 2494 viewsToast_R

What's that Peroni chap doing?
Potential CB targets? on 23:12 - Jul 29 with 2470 viewswombat

Potential CB targets? on 23:01 - Jul 29 by Toast_R

What's that Peroni chap doing?

Matt Connolly first in and after that anyone with two legs

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Potential CB targets? on 01:11 - Jul 30 with 2366 viewsganjR

Potential CB targets? on 21:46 - Jul 29 by Pey

He would be a steal for every Championship club tbh.
Hope we are in for him and that he is on CR/Les list.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 22:13]

Birmingham bought Groningen's captain earlier this summer.
Must be a crap summer so far for their supporters.
Potential CB targets? on 01:21 - Jul 30 with 2356 viewsSpiritofGregory

Potential CB targets? on 18:27 - Jul 29 by GetMeRangers

What do you mean. Dunne commands a higher wage that Caulker? Well I never

Dunne wanted a 2 year deal. Dunne is the type of player who has got used to playing for a huge wage. Anyway he is too old. What is this obsession with suggesting past players?
Potential CB targets? on 02:27 - Jul 30 with 2322 viewsJigsore

Potential CB targets? on 15:35 - Jul 29 by TheBlob

We missed out on Lewis Dunk who's signed a new contract.
I'd try and get Wes Morgan from Leicester and Phillipe Senderos - okay 30 ish but ideal for that division.

Brighton fans i've met don't rate Dunk at all, worryingly

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Potential CB targets? on 07:40 - Jul 30 with 2120 viewsDorse

Conor Goldson at Shrewsbury?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Potential CB targets? on 07:58 - Jul 30 with 2082 viewsganjR

Potential CB targets? on 07:40 - Jul 30 by Dorse

Conor Goldson at Shrewsbury?

Ryan Woods is the one I'd go for at Shrewsbury. Not a CB though although be has played there.
Potential CB targets? on 08:50 - Jul 30 with 2002 viewsDiscodroids

dominic iorfa the young essex defender whose at wolves, and his team mate richard stearman, quality at this level.

but will probably make a (cheeky)bid for tom daley a man who has already demonstrated his bravery coming out to an adoring public via you tube , one day before his new vehicle 'splash' on prime time saturday night tv .

having the gay quality in his arsenal/ armoury as well , may appease the members of the danny dichio podcast.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2015 8:53]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Potential CB targets? on 10:54 - Jul 30 with 1859 viewsrobith

I know Fulham have been sniffing around Lewis Dunk, but I think we should be well in the mix there. He'd cost, but would be a stalwart for the better part of a decade. Had a great year last season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024