Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
rob green 10:52 - Aug 14 with 17744 viewsbrad

it looks like rob green will be leaving for west ham,who do we get now?
rob green on 13:42 - Aug 15 with 2721 viewsSpiritofGregory

rob green on 13:11 - Aug 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

Multiple personality disorder is a sort of curse.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2015 13:13]

Look at his track record. Let his contract run out at West Ham to maximise his earning power on a free transfer. Turned down a lower wage offer at West Ham to sign for QPR who offered 50k a week. Let his contract run out at QPR we offered another bumper contract.
rob green on 14:05 - Aug 15 with 2682 viewsTheBlob

I hope to god we don't go for Smithies.Far too small,doesn't command his area.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

rob green on 16:12 - Aug 15 with 2586 viewsBenny_the_Ball

rob green on 12:39 - Aug 15 by Bluce_Ree

"No chance, Green is all about the money. "

Classic SoG.

It's like you are cursed.

My good man, try responding to the correct post.
rob green on 16:44 - Aug 15 with 2553 viewsderbyhoop

rob green on 13:42 - Aug 15 by SpiritofGregory

Look at his track record. Let his contract run out at West Ham to maximise his earning power on a free transfer. Turned down a lower wage offer at West Ham to sign for QPR who offered 50k a week. Let his contract run out at QPR we offered another bumper contract.

We offered Green a new contract TRUE. But on reduced terms.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

rob green on 17:18 - Aug 15 with 2513 viewsvanrrrr

Adrian is about to get a three game ban for a red today ( top quality kick to goolies while up for a corner trying to get an equalizer) cue West Ham "swoop".
rob green on 17:56 - Aug 15 with 2467 viewsJigsore

Looks like we're after Smithies. if Hudders are our feeder team lets go for nakhi wells too

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

rob green on 18:13 - Aug 15 with 2451 viewsganjR

rob green on 17:56 - Aug 15 by Jigsore

Looks like we're after Smithies. if Hudders are our feeder team lets go for nakhi wells too

Left out the Town side today. Reckon he is joining us by Monday / Tuesday.
Be interesting to see if Bentley is still a target too. We need 2 keepers if / when Green goes.
I'd say that, especially after Adrian was sent off, West Ham will go for him.
rob green on 19:24 - Aug 15 with 2414 viewseghamranger

Was poor today. Never any urgency with him!!

The draw level and he strolls to the ball.. Ffs
Login to get fewer ads

rob green on 19:55 - Aug 15 with 2366 viewsTheBlob

What is it with Rob and his near post?
Don't want Smithies,too Smurf -like.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

rob green on 19:59 - Aug 15 with 2354 viewsFloridaR

Maybe he is going... At the end of the game Green looked upset when applauding the fans..

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

rob green on 20:09 - Aug 15 with 2332 viewsSpiritofGregory

rob green on 16:44 - Aug 15 by derbyhoop

We offered Green a new contract TRUE. But on reduced terms.

So Fernandes says....
Green was offered a two year deal when we were promoted back to the Premier League which was a bad move because we had signed McCarthy. McCarthy was never given a chance.
rob green on 20:11 - Aug 15 with 2330 viewsBenny_the_Ball

If true, odd that Green should turn down the chance to keep the bench warm at Chelsea yet agree to play second fiddle to Adrien at West Ham.
rob green on 20:51 - Aug 15 with 2269 viewsBushman

Could of lost as the game at the death with a poorly distributed kick which went straight to the opposition

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

rob green on 11:48 - Aug 16 with 2027 viewsbrad

the qiucker the deadline is over the better,i think he was only goin through the motions today,i dont want smithies either,rather keep green
rob green on 15:35 - Aug 16 with 1943 viewsTopCat34

Bentley would be a great signing; Green's distribution invariably poor + probably on a fair wedge.
rob green on 20:38 - Aug 16 with 1889 viewsDylanP

Bloody hell, Green was class last year. Only Austin was better for us last year. Saved us countless points, week in week out. Yes, he is on big wages. But that doesn't negate the fact that he is a quality player. Ultimately, I understand that we need to cut the payroll, but if he goes, I'll be hoping he does feel wherever he ends up as he has been a class addition to the squad ever since he got here and nothing but a top servant of the club I love.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

rob green on 23:16 - Aug 16 with 1772 viewsBluce_Ree

rob green on 20:38 - Aug 16 by DylanP

Bloody hell, Green was class last year. Only Austin was better for us last year. Saved us countless points, week in week out. Yes, he is on big wages. But that doesn't negate the fact that he is a quality player. Ultimately, I understand that we need to cut the payroll, but if he goes, I'll be hoping he does feel wherever he ends up as he has been a class addition to the squad ever since he got here and nothing but a top servant of the club I love.

Save your fingers. You're talking to accountants now.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024