Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Benny,s signings 06:29 - Nov 4 with 3848 viewsRuislipHoop

Poulter, played once and not on the bench.
Gladwin, back at Swindon.
Lluongo, not on the bench and always first off at 60 mins.
Chery, not liked and another first to be subbed.
Perch,?????
Koncheskey, ????
Hall,now a regular.
JET,seemed to be getting better but now dropped in favour of Austin.
Angella,never plays.
Tosser,?????
I think this is evidence enough that it is time for CR to go.
Benny,s signings on 07:00 - Nov 4 with 3785 viewsdaveB

I think the signings have been ok, i wouldn't be sacking him based on those
Benny,s signings on 07:12 - Nov 4 with 3752 viewsCHUBBS

Luongo is class.
Hall is potentially an excellent signing.
Jet looks a decent player.
Chery is a quality player.
The jury is out on Gladwin.
The rest have been poor.
In fact I'd go as far as to say for the money laid out the signings have been good.
However it's not the signings that are the issue,his selections and IN GAME ability to manage are not good enough.
I've seen more than enough,he isn't up to this job.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2015 7:20]
Benny,s signings on 07:14 - Nov 4 with 3746 viewsexiled_dictator

Benny,s signings on 07:00 - Nov 4 by daveB

I think the signings have been ok, i wouldn't be sacking him based on those

indeed, there is more compelling evidence available.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Benny,s signings on 07:36 - Nov 4 with 3639 viewsCroydonCaptJack

JET was injured wasn't he?
Benny,s signings on 07:38 - Nov 4 with 3629 viewsSeasideranger

Benny,s signings on 07:14 - Nov 4 by exiled_dictator

indeed, there is more compelling evidence available.

He doesn't know his best formation or line up...he doesn't have a proper game plan...he doesn't inspire....he has ,imho, taken us back ten years!
Benny,s signings on 07:40 - Nov 4 with 3615 viewsCHUBBS

Benny,s signings on 07:36 - Nov 4 by CroydonCaptJack

JET was injured wasn't he?

No he was rested along with Luongo and Chery.
Benny,s signings on 07:41 - Nov 4 with 3615 viewsLadbrokeR

I would agree with this. He also did some work to turn Phillips around.
Benny,s signings on 07:54 - Nov 4 with 3563 viewsdaveB

Benny,s signings on 07:38 - Nov 4 by Seasideranger

He doesn't know his best formation or line up...he doesn't have a proper game plan...he doesn't inspire....he has ,imho, taken us back ten years!

he's not doing a good job but taken us back ten years, come off it, not that bad
Login to get fewer ads

Benny,s signings on 07:57 - Nov 4 with 3548 viewsSeasideranger

I went to Peterborough where we lost 2-0 under Mick harford with tamas prickskin n the worse bent up front...that's how far we have fallen under ramshackle
Benny,s signings on 08:56 - Nov 4 with 3393 viewsderbyhoop

Isn't Les responsible for signings?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Benny,s signings on 09:09 - Nov 4 with 3360 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Benny,s signings on 08:56 - Nov 4 by derbyhoop

Yes I understood the signings come from Les.
Can't blame Ramsey for this at least
Benny,s signings on 10:16 - Nov 4 with 3185 viewsRuislipHoop

Surely you sign a player or players with the intent of playing them in a system.
CR has does not have a system in place for anyone of his signings to fit into,apart from Grant Hall.
Benny,s signings on 10:22 - Nov 4 with 3160 viewsDiscodroids

Ive seen a few mixed reports (some excellent) from Swindon Fans , and indeed posts on here regarding Gladwins loan at swindon. Ive also Read Somewhere that Ramsey would rather'"revitalise" Hoilett, Than use Gladwin.

Whats he using Tramadol ?.

There is no future for Hoilet here . We should thank him for His 7 goals n 96 games and pay up his contract along with Parasitic facehugger Traore.

Come on now, Last nights Team selection had a real touch of the last days of Hitler in his bunker about it.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2015 10:26]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Benny,s signings on 10:22 - Nov 4 with 3164 viewsbosh67

Signings have been fine. Have no problem with the signings.

Gladwin is a left sided midfielder and left winger, something we really need so we have sent him to Swindon.
Luongo is a deep line midfielder so we have put him in the number 10 position ahead of Fer.
Chery is also a number 10 type player, very much in the mould of Adel and he's been played on the left wing.
Perch was playing CB at Wigan and doing very well according to Wigan mates of mine. Now he's at RB.
Polter not been given a chance at all.
Konk - done fine but slow. Good squad addition.
Hall - best signing so far with JET
Jet - another good signing
Tozser - okay as a squad player, but very slow.
Angella - see Tozser

The theme here is players not playing in positions they actually play in or not being given a chance. Others who are here as squad players on loan thrown in here and there.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Benny,s signings on 10:53 - Nov 4 with 3100 viewsAntti_Heinola

Benny,s signings on 10:22 - Nov 4 by bosh67

Signings have been fine. Have no problem with the signings.

Gladwin is a left sided midfielder and left winger, something we really need so we have sent him to Swindon.
Luongo is a deep line midfielder so we have put him in the number 10 position ahead of Fer.
Chery is also a number 10 type player, very much in the mould of Adel and he's been played on the left wing.
Perch was playing CB at Wigan and doing very well according to Wigan mates of mine. Now he's at RB.
Polter not been given a chance at all.
Konk - done fine but slow. Good squad addition.
Hall - best signing so far with JET
Jet - another good signing
Tozser - okay as a squad player, but very slow.
Angella - see Tozser

The theme here is players not playing in positions they actually play in or not being given a chance. Others who are here as squad players on loan thrown in here and there.

Agree Bosh - I think taken as a group, considering how many there are and how many we needed after a dozen left, the signings are fine. A few haven't worked out or aren't working out yet, but that happens everywhere at every club.
Read a good article about Evra yesterday. When he joined Man U he got massacred. Barely played for a season. Played a bit more the next season. And in season 3 he became a superb left back and never looked back. I hope we're not going to judge some of our younger signings - Gladwin, Luongo, JET etc too harshly too early.
Angella's had a slow start, but people writing him off already seems a bit much.

Signings, I imagine, were very much done as a team betwene Les and Chris, so credit and criticism due. But really, I think the only one that has been really disappointing is Perch so far. Toszer will be ok. Angella will be ok. Konch works hard and would not have happened if we hadn't had three left backs out injured.

Bare bones.

Benny,s signings on 11:06 - Nov 4 with 3069 viewsTGRRRSSS

Gladwin hardly got a chance. I think to be honest the signings aren't terrible it's increasingly a lack of tactics/coaching and fitness that are the real issue.
I don't think this bunch would storm the league but they are better than this and organised, coached and trained properly we'd be far better - in addition we don't look fit enough and sharp enough.

I was also of the view sending Gladwin to Swindon (a comfort zone) was hardly extending his horizons.
He might get match sharp and fit - but if he comes back and doesn't play for a while then...
On the other hand he may come back and fly... but under the current set up I have grave doubts.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2015 19:35]
Benny,s signings on 11:14 - Nov 4 with 3055 viewsAntti_Heinola

Benny,s signings on 11:06 - Nov 4 by TGRRRSSS

Gladwin hardly got a chance. I think to be honest the signings aren't terrible it's increasingly a lack of tactics/coaching and fitness that are the real issue.
I don't think this bunch would storm the league but they are better than this and organised, coached and trained properly we'd be far better - in addition we don't look fit enough and sharp enough.

I was also of the view sending Gladwin to Swindon (a comfort zone) was hardly extending his horizons.
He might get match sharp and fit - but if he comes back and doesn't play for a while then...
On the other hand he may come back and fly... but under the current set up I have grave doubts.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2015 19:35]

I think CR's struggling for balance. We started the season looking exciting going forward and porous at the back. Now we've tightened up a bit at the back, but have lost our spark going forward. Need to find a balance somehow.

Bare bones.

Benny,s signings on 12:17 - Nov 4 with 2990 viewswhittocksRs

Yes, Ramsey is to blame for Ferdinand's signings. Signings who've largely been reasonable (Konschesky, Angella, Toszer and Perch aside; Gladwin n/a as he's hardly played).
Benny,s signings on 13:15 - Nov 4 with 2938 viewsRuislipHoop

I don't have any problems with the signings,it's more about the way CR is using them or not as the case may be.
Benny,s signings on 13:18 - Nov 4 with 2924 viewsTheBlob

Thomas The Tank Engine.

I've seen dead foxes liquify faster than him.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Benny,s signings on 13:23 - Nov 4 with 2901 viewsR_from_afar

Benny,s signings on 07:12 - Nov 4 by CHUBBS

Luongo is class.
Hall is potentially an excellent signing.
Jet looks a decent player.
Chery is a quality player.
The jury is out on Gladwin.
The rest have been poor.
In fact I'd go as far as to say for the money laid out the signings have been good.
However it's not the signings that are the issue,his selections and IN GAME ability to manage are not good enough.
I've seen more than enough,he isn't up to this job.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2015 7:20]

Or...could he learn from Warnock and improve enough to do a good job? Perhaps.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Benny,s signings on 13:42 - Nov 4 with 2860 viewsheadhoops

for the reason already stated, some of the signings have been ok and Les made most of them you cannot beat Ramsey with that stick.

However if Ramsey signed the Lionel Messi he would then play him in goal. He's not the manager we need IMO.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Benny,s signings on 14:56 - Nov 4 with 2774 viewsTonto

Benny,s signings on 08:56 - Nov 4 by derbyhoop

dont let facts get in the way of a good "sack Ramsey" thread....

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Benny,s signings on 15:52 - Nov 4 with 2722 viewsQPR_John

Benny,s signings on 14:56 - Nov 4 by Tonto

dont let facts get in the way of a good "sack Ramsey" thread....

Maybe Ferdinand signed them but it is up to the manager to make them work. If he cannot then he goes that is the way of the football world
Benny,s signings on 15:58 - Nov 4 with 2714 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Benny,s signings on 07:40 - Nov 4 by CHUBBS

No he was rested along with Luongo and Chery.

Holy moly, are Preston that good?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024