Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half decent tv 06:36 - Apr 29 with 546390 viewsLadbrokeR

I watched the last episode of line of duty and thought that was good. Undercover has finally grabbed by attention. I quite like some of the investigative programmes Stacey Dooley does. However I can't wait for the next series of people just do nothing.
Half decent tv on 22:57 - Jan 5 with 4649 viewsMrSheen

J’ai binge le tout Spiral. Premiere classe, beaucoup de thrills.

You should have a crack at Hadrian’s Wall, peeps. Some great scenery, a Knights’ Watch vibe staring out at the North and a night out in Newcastle to finish (or Carlisle, if you prefer).
Half decent tv on 10:42 - Jan 6 with 4569 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Half decent tv on 16:54 - Jan 4 by BrianMcCarthy

Sounds great. I'm definitely getting into walking more and would love do travel abroad more, starting in Cornwall and Devon I think. But I'm a fair-weather walker!

The second day of the trip was a complete washout so I decided to stay in town sampling local ales and cider in various pubs. It was terrible!

Incidentally there’s a series of Julia Bradbury programmes starting tonight 20:30 on ITV1. Devon and Cornwall. Probably the same ones you’ve seen on YouTube but just a heads up.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Half decent tv on 10:45 - Jan 6 with 4562 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Half decent tv on 22:52 - Jan 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Another convert to 'Whitehouse and Mortimer Gone Fishing'.

Glorious stuff, right down to the camerawork.

Thanks for the reccs, folks.

Seconded. I watched the Christmas special then started watching all the previous episodes. Currently on series 3 and completely hooked...

Coat!

Half decent tv on 10:55 - Jan 6 with 4544 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Half decent tv on 22:57 - Jan 5 by MrSheen

J’ai binge le tout Spiral. Premiere classe, beaucoup de thrills.

You should have a crack at Hadrian’s Wall, peeps. Some great scenery, a Knights’ Watch vibe staring out at the North and a night out in Newcastle to finish (or Carlisle, if you prefer).

I was looking into doing a Hadrians Wall walk a couple of years ago. Not the whole of it just the bit between Chollerford and Once Brewed (or thereabouts). I decided against it due to cost and difficulty with travel but would love to do it one day.

Half decent tv on 10:56 - Jan 6 with 4536 viewsMrSheen

Did anyone else see 24 Hours in Police Custody? It's a pity we didn't send some of our underperforming Premier League players on loan to Thetford Forest.
Half decent tv on 11:04 - Jan 6 with 4511 viewsMrSheen

Half decent tv on 10:55 - Jan 6 by CliveWilsonSaid

I was looking into doing a Hadrians Wall walk a couple of years ago. Not the whole of it just the bit between Chollerford and Once Brewed (or thereabouts). I decided against it due to cost and difficulty with travel but would love to do it one day.

The middle bit is the only one with much surviving wall, but it's amazing scenery, quite demanding up and down walking. There's a big new youth hostel at Once Brewed which can get the cost down, next door to the pub-brewery...highly recommended! We paid about £40 for a four bunk private room, if I recall.

Three of us were going to do a few days on the Pennine Way last year, north from Skipton. That really does pass through the middle of nowhere.
Half decent tv on 08:27 - Jan 10 with 4392 viewsozexile

Watched the first Small Axe. Brilliant.
Half decent tv on 09:59 - Jan 11 with 4289 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The new Judge in Engrenages is oooh la la.

II did some 'research' *coughs* Her name is Clara Bonnet and she hasn't been in much.

On Episode 6, Loving it.

[Post edited 11 Jan 2021 9:59]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

Half decent tv on 10:26 - Jan 11 with 4257 viewsozexile

Half decent tv on 09:59 - Jan 11 by Metallica_Hoop

The new Judge in Engrenages is oooh la la.

II did some 'research' *coughs* Her name is Clara Bonnet and she hasn't been in much.

On Episode 6, Loving it.

[Post edited 11 Jan 2021 9:59]

Agreed
Half decent tv on 10:44 - Jan 11 with 4236 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Finished 'Mortimer and Whitehouse: Gone Fishing' last night.
I miss them already.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Half decent tv on 21:45 - Jan 11 with 4153 viewstraininvain

Industry on BBC. Tv series about a group of young bankers and traders. Only a couple of episodes in but good so far.
Half decent tv on 23:24 - Jan 11 with 4105 viewsChrisNW6

Devs on iPlayer, 5 episodes in and really enjoying it. Written by Alex Garland, highly recommended if you liked the film Ex Machina.
Half decent tv on 12:53 - Jan 14 with 3939 views2Thomas2Bowles

Pembrokeshire murders can watch on catchup (3parts )

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Half decent tv on 13:13 - Jan 14 with 3947 viewsPhildo

Half decent tv on 12:53 - Jan 14 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Pembrokeshire murders can watch on catchup (3parts )

Enjoyed that - nothing flashy just a demonstration of how they used forensics to get the guy
Half decent tv on 13:25 - Jan 14 with 3908 views2Thomas2Bowles

Half decent tv on 13:13 - Jan 14 by Phildo

Enjoyed that - nothing flashy just a demonstration of how they used forensics to get the guy

Yeah done well and respectful.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Half decent tv on 13:39 - Jan 14 with 3917 viewsChrisNW6

Half decent tv on 16:45 - Jan 1 by johnhoop

Fans of the series will probably be aware of it already but in case there are any who aren't, the final series of Engrenages (Spiral), starts on BBC4 tomorrow evening.

Recently started watching Series 1(2005) of Spiral on iPlayer and have 8 series to plough through to get to 2020 😀 Really enjoying it, very gritty and gruesome at times and apparently it gets better.

Some great recommendations on this thread, we really are spoilt for choice right now. Kingdom (South Korean Zombies) and How to get away with murder (US Drama series) are next on my list.
Half decent tv on 12:36 - Jan 15 with 3855 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Watched this over the last two tiffins.

Very interesting. Worth a luncheon watch.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Half decent tv on 13:16 - Jan 15 with 3809 viewsMrSheen

I finally got round to watching Des yesterday. David Tennant is remarkably good in it, and the look of it is spot on, but I found the detective dull and was surprised there wasn't more attention given to the families of the victims, though they may have held back from the investigation for their own reasons.
Half decent tv on 09:00 - Jan 16 with 3725 viewstraininvain

Nearly finished Industry which has a bit of a modern day This Life vibe. Enjoyable and making me feel nostalgic for nights out while working in central London.

Now moving on to Animal Kingdom on Amazon (few episodes in and good so far) and Your Honor (only seen the first episode but wow!) which is a new crime series starring Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad).
Half decent tv on 09:47 - Jan 16 with 3682 viewsdaveB

Marcella is back on ITV in a few weeks (think it's 26th January), full series will be available on the ITV Hub that day if you can't wait. i got to see it through work and Is pretty good, she goes under cover in an Irish crime family
Half decent tv on 12:37 - Jan 16 with 3631 viewsRanger_Things

Tehran on Apple TV. Spy drama from the bloke who did Fauda. Only a couple of episodes in but I'm hooked.
Half decent tv on 09:39 - Jan 18 with 3523 viewsozexile

Half decent tv on 09:47 - Jan 16 by daveB

Marcella is back on ITV in a few weeks (think it's 26th January), full series will be available on the ITV Hub that day if you can't wait. i got to see it through work and Is pretty good, she goes under cover in an Irish crime family

It's here in Oz at the moment and is dreadful. I liked the other series.
Lupin is very good. On Netflix here.
Half decent tv on 09:36 - Jan 19 with 3425 viewsRamseyR

I'm late to the party, but I don't think it's been mentioned before

Staged on BBC
David Tennant & Michael Sheen rehearsing for a play filmed during lockdown, as if on a zoom call.
Only four episodes in, but two actors at the top of their game. Great cameo by Samuel Jackson.
Very very clever
Half decent tv on 10:09 - Jan 19 with 3387 viewstoboboly

Currently have Amazon Prime on a freebie and liked the following;

Jack Ryan (series 1)
Night Manager
The Fall (series 1)
Hap & Leonard
Utopia (US version, moving onto UK version soon)
Goliath (series 1)

Things I thought were over-rated;

Picard
Homecoming
Hunters
Start up
Sneaky Pete
Little fires everywhere
Good Omens

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Half decent tv on 10:16 - Jan 19 with 3382 viewsRanger_Things

Finished off Vikings this weekend. Sad times now it's finished.
Also polished off the rest of Tehran. Excellent stuff, looking forward to the next series.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024