Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half decent tv 06:36 - Apr 29 with 546550 viewsLadbrokeR

I watched the last episode of line of duty and thought that was good. Undercover has finally grabbed by attention. I quite like some of the investigative programmes Stacey Dooley does. However I can't wait for the next series of people just do nothing.
Half decent tv on 23:47 - Aug 9 with 7977 viewsPommyhoop

Half decent tv on 16:14 - Jun 8 by stuabd

Anyone seen the new Roots? I'd like to watch it as even as a 9 year old I liked the original series?

I've seen it stu..It's brilliant mate you will love it if you liked the original.
One gripe is it doesn't go as far forward as the original. It basically stops at Chicken George( when he's older)
Look out for the duel mate. Lovely bit of telly..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Half decent tv on 01:55 - Aug 10 with 7928 viewsade_qpr

Half decent tv on 23:47 - Aug 9 by Pommyhoop

I've seen it stu..It's brilliant mate you will love it if you liked the original.
One gripe is it doesn't go as far forward as the original. It basically stops at Chicken George( when he's older)

Second Pommies comments, especially the duel

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Half decent tv on 02:54 - Aug 10 with 7916 viewsWilloW4

Half decent tv on 01:55 - Aug 10 by ade_qpr

Second Pommies comments, especially the duel

Anyone who has got Amazon... I recommend .'preacher'.. Off the charts, lots of Brit actors..its quietly original..dark and moody.
Half decent tv on 03:02 - Aug 10 with 7914 viewsade_qpr

Half decent tv on 02:54 - Aug 10 by WilloW4

Anyone who has got Amazon... I recommend .'preacher'.. Off the charts, lots of Brit actors..its quietly original..dark and moody.

Going old school. Started watching The Onedin Line from the 70's. Brit show about a trader in the 1850/60's trying to build his shipping line.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Half decent tv on 11:15 - Sep 3 with 7779 viewsLadbrokeR

I don't know if I am alone here but people just do nothing is excellent. The third series has been great and some of you tubes clips I have seen are hilarious. There's a clip where korupt FM are promoting Nike air max that had me stitches. I am still trying to work out who if anyone is being laughed at. It's a mockumentary about a failing pirate radio station that seems to have been embraced by garage royalty and a number of radio one DJs judging by the take over clips. On the point of DJs I don't entirely get Charlie Sloth.
Half decent tv on 11:49 - Sep 3 with 7753 viewsDorse

Just watched the whole first series of Man In The High Castle on Amazon. Really enjoyed it. Will be moving on to Preacher and Hand Of God when I get the chance. Watched Constantine - preferred the comics to be honest.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Half decent tv on 11:53 - Sep 3 with 7749 viewsLblock

Half decent tv on 11:15 - Sep 3 by LadbrokeR

I don't know if I am alone here but people just do nothing is excellent. The third series has been great and some of you tubes clips I have seen are hilarious. There's a clip where korupt FM are promoting Nike air max that had me stitches. I am still trying to work out who if anyone is being laughed at. It's a mockumentary about a failing pirate radio station that seems to have been embraced by garage royalty and a number of radio one DJs judging by the take over clips. On the point of DJs I don't entirely get Charlie Sloth.

Charlie Sloth is a large doughy waste of talentless space
Fact

In other news I flicked through the channels on Thursday night and saw Stacey "yeah, like, I know" Dooley is back with a new series. This one was about Turkeys vice trade. Looked garbage

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Half decent tv on 11:57 - Sep 3 with 7745 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

The Great British Bake Off is back! I be in my kitchen like, bustin' moves while my baguette rises

Login to get fewer ads

Half decent tv on 12:16 - Sep 3 with 7724 viewsTacticalR

Half decent tv on 11:49 - Sep 3 by Dorse

Just watched the whole first series of Man In The High Castle on Amazon. Really enjoyed it. Will be moving on to Preacher and Hand Of God when I get the chance. Watched Constantine - preferred the comics to be honest.

I thought Man In The High Castle was pretty good.

Air hostess clique

Half decent tv on 12:54 - Sep 3 with 7705 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Another one for those with Amazon Prime, try Roadies.

Very sanitised, but a lot of true stories woven into mix.
Half decent tv on 13:48 - Sep 3 with 7676 viewsLadbrokeR

Half decent tv on 11:53 - Sep 3 by Lblock

Charlie Sloth is a large doughy waste of talentless space
Fact

In other news I flicked through the channels on Thursday night and saw Stacey "yeah, like, I know" Dooley is back with a new series. This one was about Turkeys vice trade. Looked garbage

l block you really aren't keen on Stacey mate.
Half decent tv on 15:22 - Sep 3 with 7622 viewstraininvain

The night of on Sky Atlantic is living up to the hype.
Half decent tv on 18:27 - Sep 3 with 7559 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Watching HOMELAND on Netflix, just finished the first series and about to start the second. Very good so far, lots of twists and keeps you guessing. Good fun.

More light hearted but great is PSYCH comedy about a psychic detective - very good fun. PERSON OF INTEREST is a good one about some kind of vigilante types, lots of action.

Also just watched the James May program where here built a lawnmower, which I enjoyed.
Half decent tv on 23:06 - Sep 3 with 7505 viewsE17hoop

If you've not got on Mr Robot yet, you're missing out. Layered, intense, compelling and a top watch.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Half decent tv on 08:19 - Sep 4 with 7462 viewseasthertsr

Half decent tv on 15:22 - Sep 3 by traininvain

The night of on Sky Atlantic is living up to the hype.

Agree, definitely worth watching.
Half decent tv on 15:17 - Sep 5 with 7330 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Watched a couple of episodes of Narcos Series 2 last night. Just as good as Series 1.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Half decent tv on 10:17 - Sep 10 with 7247 viewsDorse

Finally got round to watching Black Sails - fcuking brilliant. Top recommendation chaps.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Half decent tv on 12:56 - Sep 10 with 7204 viewsPommyhoop

Half decent tv on 15:17 - Sep 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Watched a couple of episodes of Narcos Series 2 last night. Just as good as Series 1.

SChweeet How many episodes is it in ?.
I'll have to catch up..

Half decent tv on 13:33 - Sep 10 with 7188 viewsPommyhoop

Ex on the Beach has just started up again...

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:36 - Sep 10 with 7188 viewsstuabd

My reply disappeared Pommy. Anyway, loved Roots. Very moving. Great mini-series. Like you, I was hoping for even more.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2016 13:38]
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:36 - Sep 10 with 7095 viewsstuabd

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:43 - Sep 10 with 7081 viewsPommyhoop

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:36 - Sep 10 by stuabd

My reply disappeared Pommy. Anyway, loved Roots. Very moving. Great mini-series. Like you, I was hoping for even more.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2016 13:38]

Cool my friend..

Half decent tv on 13:44 - Sep 10 with 7081 viewsstuabd

Anyone been watching Last Chance U on Netflix?

We watched the first part of this doc-series last night. Very good. Docu about an American junior college football team. A town of 716 people that has won the national title 3 times recently. A mate recommended it and I really liked it. They have recruited talented players that were rejected elsewhere for non-playing reasons. The coach is quite a character!!!
Half decent tv on 13:49 - Sep 10 with 7073 viewsstuabd

Just finished the second and last series of Narcos on Netflix. For me it was brilliantly done. I knew the story of Pablo and wasn't sure I'd enjoy it, but it's a great series with some great characters.

The only problem is that I've become addicted to calling anything and anyone "PUTTA .....PUTTA!!!". The missus, understandably, is getting tired of it. Me, I love it! Might add a few PUTTA's to the match thread!!!
Half decent tv on 13:52 - Sep 10 with 7066 viewsPommyhoop

Half decent tv on 13:44 - Sep 10 by stuabd

Anyone been watching Last Chance U on Netflix?

We watched the first part of this doc-series last night. Very good. Docu about an American junior college football team. A town of 716 people that has won the national title 3 times recently. A mate recommended it and I really liked it. They have recruited talented players that were rejected elsewhere for non-playing reasons. The coach is quite a character!!!

Yeah mate ..It was great..Recently Ive been watching the 30 to 30 docus on ESPN Mainly about Basketball / A. Football and a bit about Baseball. Really interesting stuff if like me you didnt have a clue about these sports,,.. Its crazy how big College sports is over there..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024