Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Negatives from today 18:48 - Aug 7 with 3113 viewskensalriser

Gladwin has emerged as an early frontrunner for scapegoat of the season, but with the departure of Phillips, Hoilett and Green among others I feel we're still very short in this area and indeed as we saw today, with Green have gifted a talented scapegoat to a competitor.

Luongo and Henry were both very disappointing in not giving us material to work with in this area and the new boys also failed to produce anything that could have warranted kneejerk pitchside abuse.

The manager gave cause for frustration too, as the players looked fully fit, and the passing, possession and style of play competent. The right substitution was made at the right time, too, meaning that we'll need to work harder to identify negatives in the next game and wait a little longer before giving him a derogatory nickname.

All in all a bad day for negatives but there are 45 games to go and I'm confident we can turn this around.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Negatives from today on 19:01 - Aug 7 with 3050 viewsMonkey_Roots

Silly arse.

In all seriousness, Gladwin gave us nothing except a couple of chest pains with a couple of his post yellow card tackles.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Negatives from today on 19:14 - Aug 7 with 2983 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Negatives from today on 19:25 - Aug 7 with 2906 viewsjohncharles

Gladwin, the new Joey Barton but with a twist. He didn't get sent off.
Fck me, it's a funny old game when we win 3-0 and a player is criticised by being too enthusiastic

Strong and stable my arse.

Negatives from today on 19:28 - Aug 7 with 2889 viewsbosh67

Gladwin has shown he has a lot of skill. Needs to believe in himself a bit more and learn how to tackle.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Negatives from today on 19:32 - Aug 7 with 2853 viewsmcqpr10

My worry is that he is just not athletic enough for the champs. Taylor the left back was skipping past him. Cousins coming on stopped him being so effective. Although was funny to hear tony Currie slate Taylor's crossing!
[Post edited 7 Aug 2016 19:33]
Negatives from today on 19:35 - Aug 7 with 2836 viewseghamranger

We need a scapegoat quickly then imho. Gladwin won't be playing a lot now as we have signed his replacement, Green won't be about. We may have to start on the Bfg if he can't get a goal every week and bearing in mind today that all the Leeds defenders were all 6ft 8!!!

Maybe against Preston we could moan about the cat not getting the pigeon, failing that the balloons 😡
Negatives from today on 20:00 - Aug 7 with 2704 viewsDannytheR

Negatives from today on 19:35 - Aug 7 by eghamranger

We need a scapegoat quickly then imho. Gladwin won't be playing a lot now as we have signed his replacement, Green won't be about. We may have to start on the Bfg if he can't get a goal every week and bearing in mind today that all the Leeds defenders were all 6ft 8!!!

Maybe against Preston we could moan about the cat not getting the pigeon, failing that the balloons 😡

The cat looked much more focused when trying its luck with a Chinese MILFy type in the Lower Loft. I almost had to put my hand over my son's eyes at one point.
Negatives from today on 20:01 - Aug 7 with 2698 viewsTacticalR

I think we are going to have a lot of trouble replacing Green in the goalkeeping scapegoat role.

Also I am not sure if 'the right substitution was made at the right time' as Gladwin should have got a second yellow, but as the substitution was made before he got sent off, it completely deprived us of a scapegoat.

The main thing is not to be impatient - even if we are looking a bit thin on scapegoats now, as the season goes on I think we can expect a whole herd of scapegoats to come thundering across the pitch (fingers crossed).
[Post edited 8 Aug 2016 12:50]

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Negatives from today on 23:52 - Aug 7 with 2118 viewsdavman

Negatives from today on 19:14 - Aug 7 by Dorse

Borat OR James Perch's cousin from Kazakstan?

YOU decide...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Negatives from today on 05:51 - Aug 8 with 1932 viewsstevec

Far too much running about, made me quite queasy.

Felt it needed a Faurlin figure out there, slowing the game down with a plethora of silky 5 yard square passes and would have made a proper game of it. Personally find it most ungentlemanly, not allowing Leeds to get back in position.

3-0, pah.
Negatives from today on 10:49 - Aug 8 with 1668 viewsizlingtonhoop

It's ok, the club have come good on something to gripe about from the match:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/43421/queens-park-r

It's as if no one has been to the depth of field lecture, or even Autofocus Basics part 1...
Negatives from today on 13:21 - Aug 8 with 1520 viewskensalriser

Good spot, iz. This failure by the club to see the bigger picture is a definite concern.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Negatives from today on 14:59 - Aug 8 with 1422 viewskingsburyR

I wont dig any individual players as a general rule out but Gladwin seemed so off the pace I cannot see how he makes the starting lineup!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Negatives from today on 15:05 - Aug 8 with 1406 viewsW7Ranger

Negatives from today on 14:59 - Aug 8 by kingsburyR

I wont dig any individual players as a general rule out but Gladwin seemed so off the pace I cannot see how he makes the starting lineup!!!

Did we let the wrong midfielder go out on Loan? Gladwin for Doughty?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024