Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Merry Christmas everyone 20:42 - Dec 24 with 3433 viewsHitch

Its a windy mild 16 degrees here in Hawera NZ. About to have brunch with the family. Hope you all have a wonderful day and over indulge as required.
Merry Christmas everyone on 20:45 - Dec 24 with 3429 viewsAddinall

Same to you Hitch.Great country you've got there!
Merry Christmas everyone on 21:02 - Dec 24 with 3410 viewssilky

Had a swim in the sea at 6am here in Whangaparaoa in NZ. Merry Christmas to you all! :D

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Merry Christmas everyone on 21:13 - Dec 24 with 3405 viewsisawqpratwcity

Going to bed last night I looked up and saw a very bright Venus, except that it was heading south at a fair clip. A quick bit of Googling revealed it was the International Space Station. (I had been hoping it was an official sighting of Santa.) Merry Chrimbo to all people everywhere without time zones or the comfort of friends and family.

From rural Australia (heading for a warm 40° C today), all the best to everyone on this site.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Merry Christmas everyone on 21:17 - Dec 24 with 3400 viewsisawqpratwcity

Merry Christmas everyone on 21:02 - Dec 24 by silky

Had a swim in the sea at 6am here in Whangaparaoa in NZ. Merry Christmas to you all! :D

Whangaparaoa means 'bay of whales', if anyone is interested. A lovely bit of the country. Rob Muldoon had a bach there.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Merry Christmas everyone on 21:48 - Dec 24 with 3378 viewsdanehoop

Happy Christmas!

Just about to put the danehoop juniors to bed ahead of Father Christmas's visit.

Never knowingly understood

Merry Christmas everyone on 22:10 - Dec 24 with 3356 viewsozranger

Merry Christmas all, from the land of Oz.

We did our thing last night here (European style), but am heading later today to be with my mother for the day.

Hope all are safe and enjoy their times with their loved ones.
Merry Christmas everyone on 22:20 - Dec 24 with 3345 viewsPommyhoop

Have a lovely Christmas one and all..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Merry Christmas everyone on 22:41 - Dec 24 with 3330 viewsbosh67

Happy Christmas to everyone on here. May we score a goal soon. Feck it, I'll celebrate us hitting a post.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Merry Christmas everyone on 22:46 - Dec 24 with 3323 viewsDWQPR

Merry Christmas everyone on 22:20 - Dec 24 by Pommyhoop

Have a lovely Christmas one and all..

Nipper is now in the land of nod hoping that he will get a Hornby Virgin Pendalino train from Santa who I am glad to say will not disappoint! Funnily the forecast in the parts of the UK ant effected by the winter storms are forecasted for a mild day not off 16c! Friend of mine from Sydney is hunkering down somewhere near Manchester this Christmas and New Year and will be at HQ for the Ipswich game which will be preceded by a visit to the Crown and Sceptre for some proper beer.

Merry Christmas to all my fellow R's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Merry Christmas everyone on 23:33 - Dec 24 with 3303 viewsCiderwithRsie

Merry Christmas everyone on 22:46 - Dec 24 by DWQPR

Nipper is now in the land of nod hoping that he will get a Hornby Virgin Pendalino train from Santa who I am glad to say will not disappoint! Funnily the forecast in the parts of the UK ant effected by the winter storms are forecasted for a mild day not off 16c! Friend of mine from Sydney is hunkering down somewhere near Manchester this Christmas and New Year and will be at HQ for the Ipswich game which will be preceded by a visit to the Crown and Sceptre for some proper beer.

Merry Christmas to all my fellow R's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hornby train sets fro Christmas, jumpers for goal posts, Gerry Francis sweeping through the Liverpool midfield like Robert Fripp's guitar on Heroes...

Merry Christmas all of you and God bless everyone
Merry Christmas everyone on 00:36 - Dec 25 with 3280 viewssilky

Merry Christmas everyone on 21:17 - Dec 24 by isawqpratwcity

Whangaparaoa means 'bay of whales', if anyone is interested. A lovely bit of the country. Rob Muldoon had a bach there.

Yep, we see a lot of Orca and Dolphins in this bay. Fantastic place to call home!

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Merry Christmas everyone on 01:20 - Dec 25 with 3272 viewsKiwi76

Merry Xmas from Perth - sunny and heading for 30deg here.
Spending Xmas with Grandma & having hangi for Xmas dinner which will be a first.
Just spent week with rellies in Northampton so bit of a change in temp.
Merry Christmas everyone on 02:12 - Dec 25 with 3261 viewsBoston

One of my brothers lives in NZ, think the place is called Whanker Ray.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Merry Christmas everyone on 07:09 - Dec 25 with 3233 viewsderbyhoop

Merry Christmas all from nor Forster, NSW. Out here visiting family.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Merry Christmas everyone on 07:29 - Dec 25 with 3228 viewstimcocking

Merry Christmas all xx
Merry Christmas everyone on 08:15 - Dec 25 with 3217 viewsMark1

Merry Christmas from a very hot Melbourne and come on URzzzzzzzzz
Merry Christmas everyone on 08:28 - Dec 25 with 3210 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Much love to you all. Peace an happiness to this family and to all of your other families x

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Merry Christmas everyone on 12:01 - Dec 25 with 3139 viewsQPRski

Merry Christmas to all R's fans everywhere in the world.

Have a great time with family and friends.

Let's hope that our beloved team positively benefits from this Festive Season. 😃COYR's!!!!
Merry Christmas everyone on 12:28 - Dec 25 with 3129 viewsqprphil

Merry Christmas everyone, I know what I'm wishing for.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas everyone on 14:42 - Dec 25 with 3098 viewseastside_r

Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukkah to all R's fans wherever in the world you may be.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024