Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... 10:06 - Feb 14 with 3861 viewsbigbaddean

Sky strike again....

Back in the U.K. For a couple of weeks from Australia and was hoping to make this one.....
Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 10:19 - Feb 14 with 3402 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Jesus fckin christ nailed to a shithouse, I was going to go to this one.
Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 10:21 - Feb 14 with 3400 viewsaston_hoop

fck. Flying in to East Midlands on that Friday night to stay with a Derby supporting friend so we can see the game and hit town on the Saturday. thats fcked that up you sky cnts.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 11:04 - Feb 14 with 3317 viewsToast_R

Ditto. Hada this one all planned out perfectly.
Won't be able to go on a Friday cos I work until 5 like most people and this is literally the last day of the current annual leave year, needless to say, I'll have sod all left.

Nice one Sky.
Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 11:47 - Feb 14 with 3222 viewsLblock

Total and utter Sky vvankers.

I was looking forward to this one as a cracker of an away day and guaranteed to get lagging.

I'm popping back down to Sky over the next few weeks. I'll make sure I access certain areas and flounder around turning off what I assume to be "light switches". If your screens go blank dont blame me!!!

Schlags. I'm seriously considering cancelling

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 12:08 - Feb 14 with 3181 viewsstonebridgers

That is why the term "sick day" was invented but don't get caught on camera celebrating a last minute winner

Stonebridgers

Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 12:26 - Feb 14 with 3129 viewsstowmarketrange

The last train to London from Derby used to leave around 8.30 so you can always miss the 2nd half.
Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 13:02 - Feb 14 with 3042 viewsKonk

No disrespect, but what is going on with you and SKY? You're not one of the bigger clubs, you're not going for promotion, your current side isn't renowned around the world for its amazing football, so why do SKY seem to have you on every other week? It's weird.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 13:05 - Feb 14 with 3031 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 13:02 - Feb 14 by Konk

No disrespect, but what is going on with you and SKY? You're not one of the bigger clubs, you're not going for promotion, your current side isn't renowned around the world for its amazing football, so why do SKY seem to have you on every other week? It's weird.

That's not fair, we're not on as many times as the other big clubs, Barca and Man. U.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Derby Away now Friday night on Sky.... on 13:12 - Feb 14 with 2993 viewsToast_R

It is weird but I suspect they just like to see the other teams get an easy three points.

Funny that our best season at this level in 2010/11- we didn't get on TV until late October that season despite being top and unbeaten - true to from we played a stinker that night too and were bailed out by the unfairly criticised Big Paddy.
Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 13:12 - Feb 14 with 2994 viewsstevec

Don't worry, next season we'll only be on during international breaks.
Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 13:23 - Feb 14 with 2945 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Try not to shatter all of my illusions in one post Konk!
Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 13:25 - Feb 14 with 2935 viewsheadhoops

makes up for our lack of coverage in the cup competitions..............

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 13:26 - Feb 14 with 2928 viewsstowmarketrange

Maybe they are trying the Harry Redknapp trick at transfer window time?Put some utter sh@t game on telly as a bargaining trick to get back the champions league on Sky.

"Look what I 'ad to work with guv."
[Post edited 14 Feb 2017 13:29]
Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 13:28 - Feb 14 with 2914 viewsTacticalR

Surely everybody is transfixed by the magic and mystery of the ever-changing project?

Air hostess clique

Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 13:41 - Feb 14 with 2874 viewsKonk

Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 13:23 - Feb 14 by CroydonCaptJack

Try not to shatter all of my illusions in one post Konk!

Sorry mate, just ignore me; the viewing figures are probably off the chart when your boys on the telly. I think we've been on three times and even one of those was against Rangers! Not ar sed from a sh it kick-off/day perspective, but there's presumably a few bob to be made from having your games selected. A genuine mystery.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 13:51 - Feb 14 with 2832 viewseasthertsr

The 31st is my other Half's birthday! Sh*t and double sh*t!
Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 14:41 - Feb 14 with 2754 viewssmegma

I can't remember a goalless draw on SKY, maybe that's why we are popular with them??
Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 16:15 - Feb 14 with 2616 viewsWatford_Ranger

Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 14:41 - Feb 14 by smegma

I can't remember a goalless draw on SKY, maybe that's why we are popular with them??

The famous 0-0 at Reading that relegated both teams...
Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 16:24 - Feb 14 with 2598 viewsHarbour

Would not be surprised if Brentford away and Brighton home games get moved to sky as well wait and see! Sky the scourge of Saturday 3pm KO s
Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 16:35 - Feb 14 with 2580 viewspaulparker

I honestly think we need to do away with this stupid rule about not showing 3pm games
show all of them on a PPV channel or something and that way people can choose to either go to the game or stay in the pub

these Saturday 12 pm Thursday& Friday night games are utter, utter sh1t

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 16:41 - Feb 14 with 2572 viewsBoston

It's the shirts, mate....iconic.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 16:55 - Feb 14 with 2552 viewsstowmarketrange

Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 16:24 - Feb 14 by Harbour

Would not be surprised if Brentford away and Brighton home games get moved to sky as well wait and see! Sky the scourge of Saturday 3pm KO s

They make a big thing about sharing the live fixtures amongst all the premier league teams,but they don't give a sh@t about showing 1/4 of 1 teams games during the season in the championship.
Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 17:27 - Feb 14 with 2495 viewsterryb

it must be because Tony is so popular all over Asia that they are guarenteed billions watching his team! Were only Leeds shown more than us last season?

I think even in the Premier we were featured more than Fulham & probably more than Palace, Watford etc are.

The price we pay for our fame!
Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 18:11 - Feb 14 with 2444 viewssmegma

Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 16:15 - Feb 14 by Watford_Ranger

The famous 0-0 at Reading that relegated both teams...

That famous I'd erased it from my memory. So is that once in 25 years??
Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 18:55 - Feb 14 with 2405 viewsWatford_Ranger

Derby Away now Friday night on Sky..... on 18:11 - Feb 14 by smegma

That famous I'd erased it from my memory. So is that once in 25 years??

There must have been a few more. The 0-0 at home to Chelsea with the enthralling build-up of 'will they won't they' shake hands was probably on tv.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024