Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread 11:44 - Dec 23 with 13549 views2Thomas2Bowles

Can we "pop" their run of form

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 12:03 - Dec 23 with 4412 viewsLblock

doubt it

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 12:06 - Dec 23 with 4413 viewsPunteR

1-0 QPR

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 12:14 - Dec 23 with 4398 viewsBrianMcCarthy

2-1 Rangers.

Seeing as I got last week's one right.

Will be on the road for this one. Happy Fred, boys and girls. Think positive thoughts.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 12:20 - Dec 23 with 4367 viewsToast_R

A clean sheet would be a massive step in right direction. Bristol have a terrible record at LR so long may that continue. 2-0 QPR. Merry bloody Christmas you R's!
Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 12:21 - Dec 23 with 4377 views18StoneOfHoop

Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 12:06 - Dec 23 by PunteR

1-0 QPR

1-0 QPR for me 'n' all

Sylla the scorer like last season.

Only having the 2 at The Conny! Itchy beard...

MERRY XMAS LFWers
and culpable corporate manslaughtering careless cosmetic cladder
ROCK FEILDING MELLEN IN THE DOCK IN THE NEW YEAR!
[Post edited 23 Dec 2017 12:29]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 12:33 - Dec 23 with 4339 viewsDiscodroids

I'm Not too sure about their Manager/ Head Coach Lee Johnson . Bit Of The Patrick Bateman whiff about his persona and general demeanour. In my opinion, and my opinion alone, Outside of Guy Verhofstadt he looks the most depraved yet polished fiend to stalk the segregation wing in double denim. The sort of short eyes clarty sex beast stoat that has to avoid a boiling tate and lyle sugar shampoo by the hot plate every morning at breakfast.

He Makes the gadge who operates the tea urn for John Mcvicar and Charlie Richardson in 'Mcvicar,' Look like Errol Flynn. I cant prove it, yet, but i'm sure He'd fu ck a sea manatee given half a chance.

Taking all of the factors above into my equation , i therefore predict a sound 1-1 draw and a share of the spoils. such as they are.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2017 12:34]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 12:48 - Dec 23 with 4296 viewsDorse

Standard QPR Christmas fare:

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 12:53 - Dec 23 with 4286 viewsRs_Holy

2-1.... Washington and Scowen
Login to get fewer ads

Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 13:00 - Dec 23 with 4262 viewsozranger

Hope the boys do well. I'll be relying on you all as I'm in northern Finland at the moment. I'll hope for a win but think a draw is the better hopeful option. Happy Christmas all.
Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 13:24 - Dec 23 with 4206 viewskropotkin41

In a festive Star Wars styley.......... Arse on a plate handed to us get we will.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 14:00 - Dec 23 with 4140 viewseghamranger

Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 12:53 - Dec 23 by Rs_Holy

2-1.... Washington and Scowen

Can’t see Washington scoring 😞
Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 14:05 - Dec 23 with 4113 viewskarl

Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 12:33 - Dec 23 by Discodroids

I'm Not too sure about their Manager/ Head Coach Lee Johnson . Bit Of The Patrick Bateman whiff about his persona and general demeanour. In my opinion, and my opinion alone, Outside of Guy Verhofstadt he looks the most depraved yet polished fiend to stalk the segregation wing in double denim. The sort of short eyes clarty sex beast stoat that has to avoid a boiling tate and lyle sugar shampoo by the hot plate every morning at breakfast.

He Makes the gadge who operates the tea urn for John Mcvicar and Charlie Richardson in 'Mcvicar,' Look like Errol Flynn. I cant prove it, yet, but i'm sure He'd fu ck a sea manatee given half a chance.

Taking all of the factors above into my equation , i therefore predict a sound 1-1 draw and a share of the spoils. such as they are.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2017 12:34]

Ex Hearts Disco, would have saved 200 words just typing that.....

I don't think we'll keep a clean sheet and therefore going to predict a score draw, 1-1. Although if Conor can find his shooting boots.....
Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 14:11 - Dec 23 with 4049 viewskropotkin41

Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 14:05 - Dec 23 by karl

Ex Hearts Disco, would have saved 200 words just typing that.....

I don't think we'll keep a clean sheet and therefore going to predict a score draw, 1-1. Although if Conor can find his shooting boots.....

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 14:20 - Dec 23 with 3981 views2Thomas2Bowles

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 14:26 - Dec 23 with 3928 viewsBoston

Bristol City 1 Queens Park Rangers 1

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 14:27 - Dec 23 with 3913 viewskarl

Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 14:20 - Dec 23 by 2Thomas2Bowles

That should keep a few happy, hopefully the balance works
Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 14:31 - Dec 23 with 3884 viewskarl

One concern is Chair out of the squad completely, is he injured or is this Olly and his youth policy of playing then bombing out for lengthy spell?
Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 14:32 - Dec 23 with 3872 viewsBklynRanger

Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 12:03 - Dec 23 by Lblock

doubt it

I'd be surprised, yes really quite surprised. Plus I'm going to watch it sober which is never a good thing. But we'll see....
Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 14:37 - Dec 23 with 3840 viewskarl

Steele, Paterson and Pack on the bench, are these first pick normally? Certainly the fan on interview by Norf was speaking highly of the outfield two, hopefully resting them and bites them on the bum
Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 14:39 - Dec 23 with 3828 viewsrsonist

Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 14:31 - Dec 23 by karl

One concern is Chair out of the squad completely, is he injured or is this Olly and his youth policy of playing then bombing out for lengthy spell?

Yeah, I'm quite excited to see Bright get a start (and Oteh on the bench) but also immediately worried he'll get bombed out if he doesn't win the game by himself....
Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 14:52 - Dec 23 with 3748 viewsFDC

Ground looks empty
Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 15:05 - Dec 23 with 3635 viewsR_from_afar

Anyone got a good live stream for the match? I am at my in-laws and am desperate for us to pick up another win. I think a draw would be a decent result against The Robins, though. You Rssss.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 15:08 - Dec 23 with 3611 viewsBrightonhoop

Good to see Sylla start.

Any links fellas?
Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 15:10 - Dec 23 with 3580 viewsFDC

Great save from smithies after 90s, decent effort from Bright on 7mins
Hoops v popping Bristolians Match thread on 15:18 - Dec 23 with 3463 viewskarl

Birmingham take the lead vs Sunderland
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024