Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha 00:14 - Mar 14 with 4658 viewsNorthernr

On the train, putting the pics up, fck me we've had quite a day.
Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 00:17 - Mar 14 with 4625 viewswombat

Got home and have to say wasn’t to shabby atall

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 00:18 - Mar 14 with 4615 viewsbob566

Enjoy it clive. You deserve it for going tonight. I thought wed lose by four at least. Humble pie never tasted so good
Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 00:33 - Mar 14 with 4545 viewsmakaveli1882

Brilliant Clive; and you Wombat.

Had to give my tickets back due to snow and no holiday days left after ashes and upcoming World Cup.

Had a bet of a goal in each half of all championship games 40/1 ... Last game I was waiting on was Rangers would have preferred to lost the money rather than a Villa goal but then we get a third!!!

3 points on the road to be proud of; well done my Club xx
Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 00:36 - Mar 14 with 4534 viewsqueensparker

What a result for anyone that trekked all the way up there after this season's away performances - makes it all worthwhile!
Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 00:49 - Mar 14 with 4482 viewswombat

Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 00:36 - Mar 14 by queensparker

What a result for anyone that trekked all the way up there after this season's away performances - makes it all worthwhile!

Seen some crap this season away from home but games like tonight make it so worthwhile , fantastic performance from every player out there , and a big big hand to Ollie for putting that team out tonight outstanding win of the season

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 01:12 - Mar 14 with 4445 viewsVancouverHoop

Yeah. Don't want to exaggerate unduly but that felt like a watershed game tonight. We played well earlier in the season against Wolves and Sheffield United, but this felt more "complete," with more intention from the coaching staff down to the youngest player. Everyone on the same page, everyone working for each other.

There really were no poor performances, but if I were to single out one it would be Bidwell. Mr Average, never really bad, but never sparkling... just reliably adequate. Tonight he blew all that away. He was excellent. Where has that Beckhamesque cross come from? Where the confidence to blast a shot through a ruck of players from twenty-five yards? What have they done with the real Bidwell? Whatever it is, can we keep this one instead please?
[Post edited 14 Mar 2018 1:13]
Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 01:40 - Mar 14 with 4393 viewstimcocking

Effing marvellous, shove that up your fat arse JT.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2018 6:32]
Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 05:45 - Mar 14 with 4202 viewsAussieRs

Early morning watch here in Oz. And what a treat! Quite unexpected I have to say, having waded through some dross this year. What really got me was the crisp accuracy of our passing going forward. We played like other teams seems to have played against us, with urgency and precision. We rarely just kicked it away. And Manning's goal, getting in front of John Terry was just magic.
Listening to the Open All Rs podcast where they were trying not to overhype Eze and the rest was funny - and becomes more challenging as the younger lads put in more great displays. Furlong is terrific, very strong in the air and quick. And Eze is the most exciting player I have seen in an Rs shirt since Taarabt. There, I said it. If we can keep and build a core group of good, experienced professionals around this crop of younger players I think next year could be really fun to watch.
Login to get fewer ads

Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 07:29 - Mar 14 with 3857 viewsHooparoo

Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 05:45 - Mar 14 by AussieRs

Early morning watch here in Oz. And what a treat! Quite unexpected I have to say, having waded through some dross this year. What really got me was the crisp accuracy of our passing going forward. We played like other teams seems to have played against us, with urgency and precision. We rarely just kicked it away. And Manning's goal, getting in front of John Terry was just magic.
Listening to the Open All Rs podcast where they were trying not to overhype Eze and the rest was funny - and becomes more challenging as the younger lads put in more great displays. Furlong is terrific, very strong in the air and quick. And Eze is the most exciting player I have seen in an Rs shirt since Taarabt. There, I said it. If we can keep and build a core group of good, experienced professionals around this crop of younger players I think next year could be really fun to watch.

Happy days! Agree with all that. 😃

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 07:30 - Mar 14 with 3846 viewsA40Bosh

When myself and herself were heading back from Birmingham on the train after we found out the game was snowed off and the wife was doing that thing that good wives do in expressing her sympathy that I was going to miss out on my football today, I said to her that the game being cancelled might just be the best thing that could have happened to QPR and Ollie and might have stopped a downward spiral.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 07:42 - Mar 14 with 3763 viewsnix

We were a bit disappointed it was cancelled as we were due to go up for my son’s birthday but were not expecting much tbh. Now glad it was cancelled as it allowed us to get some confidences boosting performances against Derby (we should have won that one really on performance) and Sunderland (we ground it out). It also allowed Villa to get cocky after beating Wolves on Saturday (we beat them too Steve!). I’d love Villa to choke in the play offs.
Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 09:52 - Mar 14 with 3369 viewsconnell10

Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 07:42 - Mar 14 by nix

We were a bit disappointed it was cancelled as we were due to go up for my son’s birthday but were not expecting much tbh. Now glad it was cancelled as it allowed us to get some confidences boosting performances against Derby (we should have won that one really on performance) and Sunderland (we ground it out). It also allowed Villa to get cocky after beating Wolves on Saturday (we beat them too Steve!). I’d love Villa to choke in the play offs.

Yep I hate Villa!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 09:59 - Mar 14 with 3333 viewsPinnerPaul

Well done all who went.

I'm going to savour it by not watching any highlights and waiting for the full 90' to be put up on offy!
Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 10:16 - Mar 14 with 3288 viewspaulparker

fair play to everyone who went, its typical Rangers we do well against the top teams and lose to the crap its been in our DNA since day dot
have now got my tickets for Fulham away , the away end should be buzzing for this
ive now probably jinxed it but we have nothing to lose on Saturday

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 10:44 - Mar 14 with 3191 viewsbosh67

Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 10:16 - Mar 14 by paulparker

fair play to everyone who went, its typical Rangers we do well against the top teams and lose to the crap its been in our DNA since day dot
have now got my tickets for Fulham away , the away end should be buzzing for this
ive now probably jinxed it but we have nothing to lose on Saturday

Exactly. We can't rest on our laurels against Fulham. They are the form team at the moment and we have to take the game to them from the start as we did last night at Villa.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 12:16 - Mar 14 with 2977 viewsRs_Holy

Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 09:59 - Mar 14 by PinnerPaul

Well done all who went.

I'm going to savour it by not watching any highlights and waiting for the full 90' to be put up on offy!

MASSIVE respect to those who went.... Below is an extract from BirminghamLive

The Villan of the piece
John Terry is public enemy no.1 among virtually all rival supporters but few fanbases despise Villa’s captain as passionately as QPR’s.
From the referee’s first whistle the small number of fans in the away end made it their mission to taunt and abuse Terry.
His Chelsea connection ensures West Londoners QPR don’t like him while the high profile incident involving Anton Ferdinand in 2011 happened while the defender was playing in Hoops.
Chants of ‘John Terry, you’re a ****’ were bound to be heard throughout the game but Villa’s poor performance ensured QPR fans were also able to taunt Terry about the score.
He certainly didn't find it easy against QPR wonderkid Ebere Eze and battering ram Matt Smith.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2018 12:19]
Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 12:30 - Mar 14 with 2927 viewsAshdown_Ranger

These Sky Sports words make the result complete. Just HAD to make a GIF to celebrate...

(Open image in a new tab or window for a full-size version, to get the most out of the sheer look of despair on the racist's face...)

[Post edited 14 Mar 2018 12:31]
Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 13:18 - Mar 14 with 2784 viewsR_from_afar

Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 12:30 - Mar 14 by Ashdown_Ranger

These Sky Sports words make the result complete. Just HAD to make a GIF to celebrate...

(Open image in a new tab or window for a full-size version, to get the most out of the sheer look of despair on the racist's face...)

You should turn that into an art installation, that is pure quality!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 13:31 - Mar 14 with 2727 viewsRs_Holy

Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 12:30 - Mar 14 by Ashdown_Ranger

Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 14:35 - Mar 14 with 2634 viewsNorthernr

Fck me I am sore this morning.
Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 14:50 - Mar 14 with 2565 viewsqprxtc

Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 14:35 - Mar 14 by Northernr

Fck me I am sore this morning.

I recognise 2.35 in the afternoon being the morning. Crack another one open and begin again.
Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 14:52 - Mar 14 with 2559 viewsNorthernr

Aaaaaaahhhahahahahaha on 14:50 - Mar 14 by qprxtc

I recognise 2.35 in the afternoon being the morning. Crack another one open and begin again.

Is that the proper time? Wow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024