Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surprised no one has called for him to return...... 12:28 - Mar 20 with 2923 viewssmegma

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1269656/sports

I wonder if he still loves Gianni
Surprised no one has called for him to return...... on 12:41 - Mar 20 with 2869 viewsTacticalR

Some unflattering remarks about him by Gallen on this week's Open All R's podcast.

Air hostess clique

Surprised no one has called for him to return...... on 12:50 - Mar 20 with 2822 viewsBoston

When I read the OP title I thought this was going to be a religious thread.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Surprised no one has called for him to return...... on 12:51 - Mar 20 with 2821 viewsaston_hoop

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Surprised no one has called for him to return...... on 12:52 - Mar 20 with 2818 viewsEsox_Lucius

He was a class act when playing for us. Well worth his England call up.

The grass is always greener.

Surprised no one has called for him to return...... on 12:52 - Mar 20 with 2817 viewsstowmarketrange

I just saw that he came on for Genoa at Napoli on Sunday night.He did look a lot slimmer than when I saw him play for AC Milan at the same ground 4 years ago.
Surprised no one has called for him to return...... on 13:02 - Mar 20 with 2780 viewsAntti_Heinola

Surprised no one has called for him to return...... on 12:52 - Mar 20 by stowmarketrange

I just saw that he came on for Genoa at Napoli on Sunday night.He did look a lot slimmer than when I saw him play for AC Milan at the same ground 4 years ago.

Well that is probably the first time someone's got Adel Taarabt confused with John Gregory.

Bare bones.

Surprised no one has called for him to return...... on 13:03 - Mar 20 with 2776 viewsEsox_Lucius

Surprised no one has called for him to return...... on 13:02 - Mar 20 by Antti_Heinola

Well that is probably the first time someone's got Adel Taarabt confused with John Gregory.

They both have an "e" in their name?

The grass is always greener.

Surprised no one has called for him to return...... on 13:29 - Mar 20 with 2669 viewsstowmarketrange

Surprised no one has called for him to return...... on 13:02 - Mar 20 by Antti_Heinola

My mistake.I saw the headline and naturally thought it was about taraabt.I should’ve read the article before posting.
Login to get fewer ads

Surprised no one has called for him to return...... on 13:45 - Mar 20 with 2603 viewsBoston

Surprised no one has called for him to return...... on 13:29 - Mar 20 by stowmarketrange

My mistake.I saw the headline and naturally thought it was about taraabt.I should’ve read the article before posting.

Time to update your optical prescription mate.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Surprised no one has called for him to return...... on 13:54 - Mar 20 with 2564 viewsLblock

Poor old JG.... even I automatically think "Juan Pablo Angel" whenever I hear his name and football management mentioned.

It's no wonder he like Greasy Paladin(i) Bin so much.

Good player though

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Surprised no one has called for him to return...... on 14:10 - Mar 20 with 2515 viewsTacticalR

He was also rather fond of Paul Stretford:
Joorabchian's name is now a dirty word.... by JonDoeman 21 Jun 2013 17:36
......at QPR, they regard him as a major factor in their demise and say they have ceased using him.

The hardest part to explain is why they ever did.

http://oneworldsports.com/stories/source-kio-joorabchian-involved-qpr-fall

Air hostess clique

Surprised no one has called for him to return...... on 16:03 - Mar 20 with 2334 viewssmegma

Surprised no one has called for him to return...... on 14:10 - Mar 20 by TacticalR

......at QPR, they regard him as a major factor in their demise and say they have ceased using him.

That story is proof that agents are scum.
Surprised no one has called for him to return...... on 17:40 - Mar 20 with 2186 viewsPunteR

Surprised no one has called for him to return...... on 14:10 - Mar 20 by TacticalR

What surprised me most about that link was the amount of posters who no longer post,
SpiritofGregory, CanadaRanger, exiled_dictator, JonDoeman.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Surprised no one has called for him to return...... on 17:50 - Mar 20 with 2172 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Surprised no one has called for him to return...... on 12:51 - Mar 20 by aston_hoop

He looks like Om Purri .
Surprised no one has called for him to return...... on 18:03 - Mar 20 with 2156 viewsCiderwithRsie

Funny he should pop up, I was just thinking that Luongo reminds me of him a bit.
Surprised no one has called for him to return...... on 21:50 - Mar 20 with 1886 viewsDannyPaddox

Surprised no one has called for him to return...... on 12:51 - Mar 20 by aston_hoop

Two years of patiently waiting for the QPR/ Jihadi John stories to disappear and then this 😐
Surprised no one has called for him to return...... on 23:14 - Mar 20 with 1765 viewsToast_R

We owe JG a huge amount of gratitude. Likely the club would have folded if not for the fine job he pulled off in keeping us in the Championship in 2006/07. Sobering.
Surprised no one has called for him to return...... on 00:00 - Mar 21 with 1725 viewsBenny_the_Ball

The article describes his tenure at QPR as "ill fated". Personally I thought he performed miracles keeping us in the Championship.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024