Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on Dave! 12:43 - Apr 4 with 5551 viewsWrightUp5hit___

I know you have to pay the rent etc, but this is heading into GWL, HITC, Football League Word, ShepherdsBushW12 levels of fake news.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/sport/hell-ruin-eze-holloway-criticised-comments-

You are better than this!
Come on Dave! on 13:28 - Apr 4 with 4549 viewsDorse

Cunning plan to keep Brighton and Palace at arm's length?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Come on Dave! on 13:32 - Apr 4 with 4531 viewssmegma

Make up a story on twitter, sit back , let it run and watch a row break out.

Job done.
Come on Dave! on 13:53 - Apr 4 with 4472 viewsdanehoop

Come on Dave! on 13:28 - Apr 4 by Dorse

Cunning plan to keep Brighton and Palace at arm's length?

I think that there is probably something in this. Holloway would rather not lose eze too early and is making a point that he is not yet anywhere near the finished article and is gaining from 1st team selection and good coaching aimed at his personal development. Maybe a message for Eze and his management as well in there. Kid was given a chance and invested in by QPR when he had originally been cast aside by other teams. So maybe an attempt to sway him a little. The bit about being a potential winger in future would probably be an alarm bell mind!

Never knowingly understood

Come on Dave! on 14:10 - Apr 4 with 4431 viewsNorthernr

Once you're quoting a couple of the accounts he has there you've bottomed out, the only way is up from here.
Come on Dave! on 16:12 - Apr 4 with 4317 viewsderbyhoop

Olly is probably correct but he should follow the old maxim
"Praise in public, criticise in private".

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Come on Dave! on 16:19 - Apr 4 with 4299 viewskensalriser

Embarrassing.

No different to reporting on what a couple of people might have been saying in the pub after the game.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Come on Dave! on 16:26 - Apr 4 with 4282 viewstimcocking

Yes, it's really p!ss poor. You could find four random people with the same stupid opinion about anything in life. It means nothing. A complete non-article that could only possibly serve to fan flames. Bloody social media, irritating as hell.
Come on Dave! on 16:32 - Apr 4 with 4261 viewsPinnerPaul

NO team in the world carries passengers - look at Man City - EVERY player has a job to do when they don't have the ball and despite some ott reactions on here, Eze, simply isn't on the same planet as them!
Login to get fewer ads

Come on Dave! on 17:25 - Apr 4 with 4200 viewsBlue_Castello

Come on Dave! on 13:32 - Apr 4 by smegma

Make up a story on twitter, sit back , let it run and watch a row break out.

Job done.

Spot on twitter is a minefield, people post some absolute garbage, what exactly is so bad about Ollies comments, they are all about developing Eze into an even better player.

We can all see he has bags of potential but it's very early days and yes he can develop into a better player,......
Come on Dave! on 23:54 - Apr 4 with 4012 viewssmegma

Come on Dave! on 17:25 - Apr 4 by Blue_Castello

Spot on twitter is a minefield, people post some absolute garbage, what exactly is so bad about Ollies comments, they are all about developing Eze into an even better player.

We can all see he has bags of potential but it's very early days and yes he can develop into a better player,......

The problem with social media is 75% of the public believe that because it's on the net it must be true. They mistake social media with say the BBC website which reports actual news and events.
Come on Dave! on 03:02 - Apr 5 with 3954 viewstimcocking

Come on Dave! on 23:54 - Apr 4 by smegma

The problem with social media is 75% of the public believe that because it's on the net it must be true. They mistake social media with say the BBC website which reports actual news and events.

Hmmm, you're probably giving the BBC more credit than it's worth there. They'll report their left wing bullsh!t or 'big six' stories, not much else. I doubt the BBC will mention QPR in the same breath as Butch. It'll be former Chelsea and Manchester United star Ray Wilkins...
Come on Dave! on 08:07 - Apr 5 with 3852 viewsEsox_Lucius

Left Wing??? They were recently outed for publishing fake anti Corbyn bollocks and acknowledged a policy of discrediting him at every opportunity.

The grass is always greener.

Come on Dave! on 08:46 - Apr 5 with 3822 viewsdaveB

Those going into one about Holloway saying Eze should be left to play as he likes etc are the same people who went mad at Adel for not tracking back and working for the team. All well and good letting a player do what he likes like we did with Adel but it doesn't help their development long term.

Nothing wrong with looking to improve Eze's game and make him a more complete player
Come on Dave! on 09:31 - Apr 5 with 3747 viewsLunarJetman

Come on Dave! on 08:07 - Apr 5 by Esox_Lucius

Left Wing??? They were recently outed for publishing fake anti Corbyn bollocks and acknowledged a policy of discrediting him at every opportunity.

The left think they're too right wing and the right think they're too left wing so I would suggest they're getting the balance about right...
Come on Dave! on 09:32 - Apr 5 with 3747 viewsWrightUp5hit___

The OP was with regard to WLS using TwitterB0ll0cks as stories, not good
Come on Dave! on 09:56 - Apr 5 with 3719 viewsBasingstokeR

Posting everyday users Tweets is weird choice; screenshots from posts/threads on Loftforwords next?
Come on Dave! on 10:23 - Apr 5 with 3674 viewsDorse

Come on Dave! on 09:56 - Apr 5 by BasingstokeR

Posting everyday users Tweets is weird choice; screenshots from posts/threads on Loftforwords next?

Cool! In that case:

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Come on Dave! on 18:16 - Apr 5 with 3541 viewsDave_Mc

Hi all.

Like transfer gossip, I absolutely hate the Twitter stuff and had to be persuaded by my team to do it. The thing is, it does get hits. God knows why, but sadly it does.

But still, it also pisses off a lot of our regular readers and I think this thread is another reason to knock it on the head. We won't be doing it from now on.

Cheers.
Come on Dave! on 18:52 - Apr 5 with 3478 viewsPeterHucker

Some people on Twitter are moaning about stuff.
Blimey, hold the front page!!

In other news Pope confirms Catholicism, Bear defecates in arboreal area.

More news as we get it.
Come on Dave! on 18:58 - Apr 5 with 3450 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Come on Dave! on 18:16 - Apr 5 by Dave_Mc

Hi all.

Like transfer gossip, I absolutely hate the Twitter stuff and had to be persuaded by my team to do it. The thing is, it does get hits. God knows why, but sadly it does.

But still, it also pisses off a lot of our regular readers and I think this thread is another reason to knock it on the head. We won't be doing it from now on.

Cheers.

Fair play.

I general really enjoy and trust your stuff, Dave. Keep it going.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Come on Dave! on 19:09 - Apr 5 with 3422 viewsdublinr

Fair play to you Dave.
And you're right, I'm a regular reader of WLS precisely because it isn't gossipy or gratuitously controversial. If we want to read bollox about the Rs we are spoilt for choice; the web's full of people shouting. Keep up the good work.

Come on Dave! on 23:59 - Apr 5 with 3229 viewssmegma

Come on Dave! on 03:02 - Apr 5 by timcocking

Hmmm, you're probably giving the BBC more credit than it's worth there. They'll report their left wing bullsh!t or 'big six' stories, not much else. I doubt the BBC will mention QPR in the same breath as Butch. It'll be former Chelsea and Manchester United star Ray Wilkins...

And you're missing the point .

The BBC reported Rays passing. The fact they didn't highlight he played for QPR is not making up a story is it??

And as for left wing bias or whatever wing bias. When Maggie was in power she accused them of being leftist. When Blair came to power he claimed they were right wing. Now the goriest are back in power they're lefties again. Maybe, just maybe, they pull the government up on their incompetency irrespective of what colour rosette is worn.
Come on Dave! on 00:43 - Apr 6 with 3211 viewsJigsore

Come on Dave! on 09:31 - Apr 5 by LunarJetman

The left think they're too right wing and the right think they're too left wing so I would suggest they're getting the balance about right...

which is a nice idea but only one party has a boot on the financial throat of BBC right now. and by the Gods if you think Andrew Neil and John Humphreys are paid the hundreds of thousands of pounds a year they are to talk of 'left-wing' ideals then the BBC is even more inefficient than we thought

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Come on Dave! on 01:46 - Apr 6 with 3185 viewsOnlyMe

Saido Berahino (apparently) removed from Stoke's 1st team squad after turning up late to the club's under-23's game on Monday. Only 24 but it shows signs of being another career that could easily slide away due to "attitude". Just saying.
Come on Dave! on 02:51 - Apr 6 with 3162 viewstimcocking

Come on Dave! on 18:16 - Apr 5 by Dave_Mc

Hi all.

Cheers.

Good to read this. All is forgiven, keep up the good work.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024