Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arrived to the ground on 17 minutes today.... 22:25 - Apr 10 with 4120 views1MoreBrightonR

no joke....thought the stewards outside were winding me up about the score.
Arrived to the ground on 17 minutes today.... on 22:49 - Apr 10 with 3946 viewsHantsR

Better than me though, for some strange reason I had tonight's game scheduled for next Tuesday on my calendar! For various reasons, I've been preoccupied with other important things and didn't check. Going to the pub, my mate said, 'your team's doing well, 3-0 up already' wtf!?
Arrived to the ground on 17 minutes today.... on 22:50 - Apr 10 with 3939 views1MoreBrightonR

game was terrible from 3-0 up as well! we looked shite ;)
Arrived to the ground on 17 minutes today.... on 23:01 - Apr 10 with 3864 viewsdavman

Were you one of the two that turned up in the Lower Loft block KL in front of me and my boy? Felt for you as that game was dead at the 15 min mark!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Arrived to the ground on 17 minutes today.... on 23:03 - Apr 10 with 3850 viewsstowmarketrange

Arrived to the ground on 17 minutes today.... on 23:01 - Apr 10 by davman

Were you one of the two that turned up in the Lower Loft block KL in front of me and my boy? Felt for you as that game was dead at the 15 min mark!

There were a few late comers in NL too.
Arrived to the ground on 17 minutes today.... on 23:15 - Apr 10 with 3787 viewsdannyblue

And a couple at the back of R block came just after the 3rd too.
Arrived to the ground on 17 minutes today.... on 23:17 - Apr 10 with 3769 viewssmegma

Apparently the Central Line was kaput. One mate gave up at 7.30 having been stuck on a train for 45 minutes.
Arrived to the ground on 17 minutes today.... on 23:26 - Apr 10 with 3717 views1MoreBrightonR

Nope...I was south Africa road. Can't even blame the tube. Webt to the game with a friend and we went for dinner first and it just took longer than expected...literally said "it's not like we will miss much" ha ha. Was like a reserve game when we arrived.
Arrived to the ground on 17 minutes today.... on 23:34 - Apr 10 with 3652 viewsbosh67

We ripped Weds apart for the first 20 minutes and they didn't turn up and couldn't cope with us. Then for the last half an hour we did our best to let them pull off an unlikely comeback. Should be delighted but we got deeper and more narrow second half and we had the tools to put 6 or 7 past them tonight as they were good at the front and pretty terrible at the back.

2 outstanding Smithies saves. First half one world class.
Well done Sylla. Stuck his chances away.
Smyth was unplayable for some of the game.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Arrived to the ground on 17 minutes today.... on 23:35 - Apr 10 with 3644 viewsrobith

Arrived to the ground on 17 minutes today.... on 23:17 - Apr 10 by smegma

Apparently the Central Line was kaput. One mate gave up at 7.30 having been stuck on a train for 45 minutes.

Yeah my dad was stuck at greenford when he gave up. He rang me cos he thought I was taking the piss
When I text him the score
Arrived to the ground on 17 minutes today.... on 16:33 - Apr 11 with 3205 viewsPinnerPaul

Someone I know stuck it out on Central Line and did arrive after 3rd goal.

Another regular arrived after the 4th goal!, muttering 'Stuck at work'!
Arrived to the ground on 17 minutes today.... on 18:12 - Apr 11 with 3116 viewsjives99

Arrived to the ground on 17 minutes today.... on 23:01 - Apr 10 by davman

That was probably me and my Dad. As far as I’m concerned Wednesday won 2-1
Arrived to the ground on 17 minutes today.... on 21:09 - Apr 11 with 2961 viewsdavman

Arrived to the ground on 17 minutes today.... on 18:12 - Apr 11 by jives99

That was probably me and my Dad. As far as I’m concerned Wednesday won 2-1

Nah, they didn't...

So happy that the overground from Clapham to Shep Bush means no need to rely on London Underground.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Arrived to the ground on 17 minutes today.... on 22:16 - Apr 11 with 2909 viewsGloryHunter

Arrived in Upper Loft on 5 mins. Saw three goals scored. After that it got boring, so at half time we went back to the pub.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024