Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pate 17:11 - May 12 with 7595 viewsBklynRanger

It's a pity it's such a poncy word because it's really a very delicious product.

Currently I'm enjoying a nice Ardennes pate which I've taken the liberty of enhancing with a touch of ground black pepper. Magnificent.

I think Ardennes is in France or Belgium or somewhere like that - either way if they're eating this stuff all the time they must be one satisfied group of foreign motherfcukers. Respect.
Pate on 10:33 - May 13 with 2460 viewsPunteR

Pate on 06:15 - May 13 by Hanoi_r2017

Pate? I think you just spelt meat paste incorrectly

Reminds me of eating sandwiches at school.

Tbh that lunchbox pictured looks far too robust for my lunch of meat paste sandwich, a Breakaway and an apple. I definitely had an E.T one but a cheap blue plastic one.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 10:33]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Pate on 10:33 - May 13 with 2457 viewspaulparker

Brussels Pate , sliced cucumber , sliced red onion, onion chutney , cold toast ,= fcukin heaven

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Pate on 15:19 - May 13 with 2392 viewsSimonJames

Pate on 17:18 - May 12 by PunteR

What are you spreading it on , just out of curiosity.?

I'm low carb, so I just eat it with a spoon.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Pate on 15:29 - May 13 with 2386 viewsBoston

Pate on 15:19 - May 13 by SimonJames

I'm low carb, so I just eat it with a spoon.

Steady, spoons can be difficult to digest.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Pate on 16:11 - May 13 with 2366 viewsBklynRanger

I just had the final bit of it on two cream crackers which was actually better, so I learnt something there - don't overthink it. Some weekend this has been I must say. Magnificent.
Pate on 12:11 - May 14 with 2275 viewshopphoops

Pate on 06:15 - May 13 by Hanoi_r2017

Pate? I think you just spelt meat paste incorrectly

Shippams is like the crocodile, it's so unrefined it will survive numerous great extinctions.

Avoid this stuff like the plague, it's minging:

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Pate on 12:22 - May 14 with 2259 viewstimcocking

Surely its illegal to eat another person's pate?
Pate on 12:25 - May 14 with 2261 viewsBlackCrowe

The Danes have got pate nailed. Warm from the oven, on buttered rye bread with crisp streaky bacon and sauteed mushrooms on top.

Hope this helps.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Pate on 07:42 - May 15 with 2190 viewsNorthLondonR

Just had fried pilchards with onion and tomatoe on brown toast for breakfast.. squeeze of lemon over the top, lovely.
Pate on 08:16 - May 15 with 2178 viewsToast_R

Pate is f*cking rank unless it's Mackrel. To me your average Pate tastes like Liver, Heart, Kidney and all the type of leftover shit I'd usually feed my cat.
No, Pate along with all the other horrible shit (Parsnips, Swede, and dried fruit in particular) needs to rounded up, loaded into a warhead and fired at someone we don't like.
Pate on 09:03 - May 15 with 2156 viewsMick_S

Pate on 08:16 - May 15 by Toast_R

Pate is f*cking rank unless it's Mackrel. To me your average Pate tastes like Liver, Heart, Kidney and all the type of leftover shit I'd usually feed my cat.
No, Pate along with all the other horrible shit (Parsnips, Swede, and dried fruit in particular) needs to rounded up, loaded into a warhead and fired at someone we don't like.

How dare you.

Magnificent.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Pate on 10:16 - May 15 with 2139 viewsqueensparker

Pate on 10:33 - May 13 by PunteR

Reminds me of eating sandwiches at school.

Tbh that lunchbox pictured looks far too robust for my lunch of meat paste sandwich, a Breakaway and an apple. I definitely had an E.T one but a cheap blue plastic one.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 10:33]

I had that blue ET lunchbox as well PunteR. The absolute business as a six year old

[Post edited 15 May 2018 10:17]
Pate on 11:09 - May 15 with 2112 viewsericgen34

Foie gras on a jacket potato!

Great franco-english collaboration
Pate on 18:01 - May 15 with 2067 viewsPunteR

Pate on 10:16 - May 15 by queensparker

I had that blue ET lunchbox as well PunteR. The absolute business as a six year old

[Post edited 15 May 2018 10:17]

Ha ha ..thats the one.
Cheers queensparker, brings back memories.
A good day would be when my mum packed me a wagon wheel or a Trio..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024