Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony subjects himself to fan torture again 14:10 - Jun 30 with 3223 viewsbosh67

https://www.football.london/queens-park-rangers-fc/patience-ask-qpr-owner-defend

I have no idea why he does it. But it would be a good idea to simply explain why players are sold at certain figures. We may not agree with the science but we would at least understand the reasons and why we sell low.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tony subjects himself to fan torture again on 16:28 - Jun 30 with 3052 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Personally I don't really get the fascination with how many millions we buy/sell players for. Obviously I care about the well being of the club and in so many ways we're a good club. Arguably we're in the best shape we've been for years. Certainly since relegation in the 90's. Possibly before that. Whether we should have got a couple of more £Million is pretty trivial to me.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Tony subjects himself to fan torture again on 16:37 - Jun 30 with 3031 viewsQPR_John

Tony subjects himself to fan torture again on 16:28 - Jun 30 by CliveWilsonSaid

Personally I don't really get the fascination with how many millions we buy/sell players for. Obviously I care about the well being of the club and in so many ways we're a good club. Arguably we're in the best shape we've been for years. Certainly since relegation in the 90's. Possibly before that. Whether we should have got a couple of more £Million is pretty trivial to me.

Pity the FL don't think a couple of million is trivial
Tony subjects himself to fan torture again on 17:00 - Jun 30 with 2990 viewskingo

I am actually ashamed of what some, so called QPR fans are writing. He has made mistakes, we all do and he has owned up. But he hasn’t walked away. If he didn’t speak, text he would be wrong and if he says something it is met with frankly disgraceful and ill informed crap.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Tony subjects himself to fan torture again on 17:44 - Jun 30 with 2901 viewsPunteR

Unhelpful tweeting again.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Tony subjects himself to fan torture again on 18:18 - Jun 30 with 2845 viewssmegma

I've never understood anyone wanting to follow him or anyone who is 'famous' on twitter. But then I don't get twitter. Or the worlds fascination with the cult of personality.
Tony subjects himself to fan torture again on 20:36 - Jun 30 with 2660 viewsCiderwithRsie

I go along with a lot of that. But if we end up buying an over-the-hill forward when we are desperate for one or two good CBs I will be more than a little narked, and if then told that it's because we don't have any money then the low fee for Smithies is going to grate.

All speculation about the size of the fee and the alleged interest in Martin of course, I'm still hoping it's nonsense.
Tony subjects himself to fan torture again on 20:57 - Jun 30 with 2632 viewspaulparker

Just back from Russia and found out we have sold smithies for 2 cola cubes and a copy of whizzer and chips , TF is a cretin and the sooner he goes the better this club will be
Austin 4 million
Phillips 6 million
Smithies 3 million
Well done all involved, Bristol city have sold 2 players that cover more than that what a time to be a QPR fan
#stilllearningfromourmistakes

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Tony subjects himself to fan torture again on 22:19 - Jun 30 with 2504 views2Thomas2Bowles

He says the same thing every year, Always given him some benefit of doubt, now I'm in no doubt he is a nob.

We are where we are because of his decisions. In the shite
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 22:23]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Login to get fewer ads

Tony subjects himself to fan torture again on 22:43 - Jun 30 with 2473 viewsqpr1976

It’s all just speculation though isn’t it.

Phillips - Most agreed he was 2 bob for us 8 games out of 10 in his last year/s for us, so £6m (if true) was an absolute touch.
Smithies - Yes, £3/4 million is annoyingly low, but there was almost certainly a clause in his last contract saying if a Prem team came in with a bid of £3m+, then we have to let him speak to them. That and the fact only 1 team bid for him makes you wonder....!
Austin, slightly different, we probably should have taken the £10m offer from Leicester 6 months earlier, but we may have got relegated without his goals (his replacement fated much worse) and they may not have won the Prem !
Tony subjects himself to fan torture again on 09:15 - Jul 1 with 2222 viewsrsonist

#resiliance
Tony subjects himself to fan torture again on 12:28 - Jul 1 with 2032 viewsBushRanger82

If we achieve any little smattering of success next season, it will be despite TF's presence, and not because of it.

How that man has ever managed to get a single plane airborne, frequently bemuses me, it really does.
Tony subjects himself to fan torture again on 15:20 - Jul 1 with 1908 viewsNorthernr

Tony subjects himself to fan torture again on 12:28 - Jul 1 by BushRanger82

If we achieve any little smattering of success next season, it will be despite TF's presence, and not because of it.

How that man has ever managed to get a single plane airborne, frequently bemuses me, it really does.

Because running an airline is very different to running a football club, something he seems very confused about himself at times. Same with Chris Wright, very successful businessman who made a botched job of running a football club.
Tony subjects himself to fan torture again on 16:08 - Jul 1 with 1857 viewsDorse

Tony subjects himself to fan torture again on 09:15 - Jul 1 by rsonist

#resiliance

#prayfortony

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Tony subjects himself to fan torture again on 16:17 - Jul 1 with 1849 viewsGroveR

Tony subjects himself to fan torture again on 15:20 - Jul 1 by Northernr

Because running an airline is very different to running a football club, something he seems very confused about himself at times. Same with Chris Wright, very successful businessman who made a botched job of running a football club.

Squeeze as many people as you can into seats with minimal legroom, feed them overpriced, poor food and drink and employ surly security staff. He should be bob on with this.
Tony subjects himself to fan torture again on 10:17 - Jul 2 with 1641 viewsToast_R

I notice his most recent Tweet has drawn the attention of SWF who have piped up with a very cocky message about every success in your training ground venture elsewhere.
I so want them tossers to fall flat on their faces. I'm not one to gloat but I'd take a real pleasure in mocking them if the place ever gets built.
Tony subjects himself to fan torture again on 10:30 - Jul 2 with 1618 viewsdaveB

Tony subjects himself to fan torture again on 17:44 - Jun 30 by PunteR

Unhelpful tweeting again.

unhelpful from fans or Fernandes?

The latest meltdown over how much we might have got for Smithies is bizarre. the sun is out the World Cup is on and is brilliant and yet people want to rant and rave at the QPR owner over money they'll never see
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024