Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
looking foward 20:25 - Aug 18 with 3787 viewsdigswellhoop

get answorth now
looking foward on 20:29 - Aug 18 with 2991 viewsR_from_afar

Who do we get if Ainsworth loses three league games in a row?

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

looking foward on 20:31 - Aug 18 with 2971 viewskensalriser

looking foward on 20:29 - Aug 18 by R_from_afar

RFA

Simple - we hire a manager who doesn't do defeats.

Next!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

looking foward on 20:31 - Aug 18 with 2971 viewsBluce_Ree

looking foward on 20:29 - Aug 18 by R_from_afar

RFA

A fking witchdoctor.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

looking foward on 20:42 - Aug 18 with 2913 viewsbosh67

Why would Gareth come here at the moment?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

looking foward on 21:12 - Aug 18 with 2831 viewsGloucs_R

looking foward on 20:42 - Aug 18 by bosh67

Why would Gareth come here at the moment?

Wycombe are second from bottom...

Poll: Are we staying up?

looking foward on 21:27 - Aug 18 with 2751 viewsrichranger

looking foward on 21:12 - Aug 18 by Gloucs_R

One place better than us :>)

(Gallows humour)
looking foward on 21:30 - Aug 18 with 2727 viewsSimonJames

looking foward on 21:12 - Aug 18 by Gloucs_R

Yes, even Joey Barton has managed to get his team into 9th place...

100% of people who drink water will die.

looking foward on 21:54 - Aug 18 with 2629 viewsGloucs_R

looking foward on 21:30 - Aug 18 by SimonJames

Yes, even Joey Barton has managed to get his team into 9th place...

Wouldn't mind him to be honest.....

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

looking foward on 21:58 - Aug 18 with 2614 viewsBluce_Ree

Nah. Fck that egotistical little prick he cares as much about these hooped pricks as he does about the girl that my mate allegedly saw him headbutt in a club once allegedly. Allegedly.

looking foward on 11:06 - Aug 19 with 2330 viewssmegma

I see Mr Happy is back.
looking foward on 11:51 - Aug 19 with 2229 viewsNortholt_Rs

looking foward on 21:58 - Aug 18 by Bluce_Ree

Nah. Fck that egotistical little prick he cares as much about these hooped pricks as he does about the girl that my mate allegedly saw him headbutt in a club once allegedly. Allegedly.

Did your mate batter him after seeing that?

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

looking foward on 11:54 - Aug 19 with 2218 viewsNorthernr

Another one who spent all of last year coating Holloway off...
looking foward on 12:11 - Aug 19 with 2171 viewsRs_Holy

Let’s stick with Shteeve til Chrimbles... if we are adrift in the relegation zone get rid and let the next victim have ago... “ come and manage QPR”... “yes, yes we are sh*t.... yes I hear what you are saying”.... “you’ll do it... really?... super”.....”and the transfer budget in January you say?.....right”.
looking foward on 12:21 - Aug 19 with 2149 viewsEsox_Lucius

It's as if these people have understood a single word written about the clubs parlous financial state and just carry on regardless wanting new players, new managers, new board members ad nauseum. DQPR are riding the crest of a wave ATM.

The grass is always greener.

looking foward on 12:26 - Aug 19 with 2133 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The infinite QPR fan theorem states that a QPR fan calling for a new manager at random for an infinite amount of time will almost surely call for a manager that will bring success, such as promotion to the Premier League. In fact, the QPR fan would almost surely call for every possible manager an infinite number of times. However, the probability that the QPR fan will call for a successful manager is so tiny that the chance of it occurring during a period of time hundreds of thousands of orders of magnitude longer than the age of the universe is extremely low (but technically not zero).

[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 12:59]
looking foward on 12:31 - Aug 19 with 2116 viewsRangersw12

looking foward on 12:21 - Aug 19 by Esox_Lucius

It's as if these people have understood a single word written about the clubs parlous financial state and just carry on regardless wanting new players, new managers, new board members ad nauseum. DQPR are riding the crest of a wave ATM.

Thing is I didn't want a new manager I was happy with Holloway

People are quite rightly furious with how things are turning out
looking foward on 12:44 - Aug 19 with 2069 viewspaulparker

looking foward on 12:21 - Aug 19 by Esox_Lucius

Or we just accept our fate and watch Ingram play it short to lynch every game whilst all the teams bully pathetic QPR

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

looking foward on 13:28 - Aug 19 with 1963 viewsBluce_Ree

looking foward on 11:51 - Aug 19 by Northolt_Rs

Did your mate batter him after seeing that?

no she didn't.

looking foward on 13:34 - Aug 19 with 1948 viewsQPR_John

looking foward on 12:44 - Aug 19 by paulparker

Or we just accept our fate and watch Ingram play it short to lynch every game whilst all the teams bully pathetic QPR

What is the alternative we do not earn enough as a club to compete. We have not the spending power to change it. It about time this was accepted. From EPPP to FFP those that are suppose to protect the game have bowed down to the top European clubs who want a closed shop.
looking foward on 13:40 - Aug 19 with 1929 viewsRangersw12

looking foward on 13:34 - Aug 19 by QPR_John

What is the alternative we do not earn enough as a club to compete. We have not the spending power to change it. It about time this was accepted. From EPPP to FFP those that are suppose to protect the game have bowed down to the top European clubs who want a closed shop.

A lot of other clubs with smaller budgets seem to be able to compete

We shouldn't just lube up and take it we should be trying to get better
looking foward on 13:41 - Aug 19 with 1924 viewstimcocking

...to the boxing. Come on Tyson...
looking foward on 13:49 - Aug 19 with 1894 viewsQPR_John

looking foward on 13:40 - Aug 19 by Rangersw12

A lot of other clubs with smaller budgets seem to be able to compete

We shouldn't just lube up and take it we should be trying to get better

I have not got the figures but I am willing to bet that the teams at the top of the Championship now have spent a lot more than those at the bottom. Obviously it is early days but I doubt the situation will change much by the end of the season
looking foward on 13:52 - Aug 19 with 1884 viewsNW10Hoop

looking foward on 13:34 - Aug 19 by QPR_John

I thought the problem is that we do have cash to spend but can’t because if the FFP rules? As soon as an owner puts his hand in his pocket it would take us over our £39 million loss over 3 years almost instantly. Even spending the proportionate money to treading water - mid table in the championship would see us in breach

Feels like it’s gonna take a new stadium (with proper non match day revenue), selling one or two of our better players over the odds to the Premier League, or a change in the rules before we’ll be settled in the Championship... never mind the premier league

My anger is aimed solely at the league. The FFP rules are a load of nonsense that’s creating a bit of a perfect storm for a club like us in a old ground like ours
looking foward on 13:58 - Aug 19 with 1863 viewsqpr1976

looking foward on 21:27 - Aug 18 by richranger

One place better than us :>)

(Gallows humour)

Lost at home to Bristol Rovers yesterday. Let’s get him in before our cup game next Tuesday.....!
looking foward on 14:01 - Aug 19 with 1850 viewsRangersw12

looking foward on 13:49 - Aug 19 by QPR_John

I have not got the figures but I am willing to bet that the teams at the top of the Championship now have spent a lot more than those at the bottom. Obviously it is early days but I doubt the situation will change much by the end of the season

I'm not on about teams at the top I'm talking about clubs like Milwall and Brentford

Smaller budgets and crowds than us but seem to be performing far better you can also look at Burnley and Huddersfield who managed to get promoted with small budgets

We shouldn't be just throwing our hands up and accepting this because Loftus Road is only 18k
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024