Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Angel Rangel - "Loving Football" 20:13 - Oct 28 with 3188 viewsBrianMcCarthy

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/rangel-im-loving-football-again/

Hits every note. Great addition to the club.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Angel Rangel - "Loving Football" on 20:28 - Oct 28 with 3142 viewsquickpassrotter

He is a mature individual, not just as a player. He also wants to suceed and is clearly contributing and enjoying it. Good signing and will give 100% every game because he cares and has that mentality. Glad he is on our books,
Angel Rangel - "Loving Football" on 20:46 - Oct 28 with 3067 viewsHayesender

I really hope the powers that be have got something in place to be able to extend his contract till the end of the season. Player of the season so far

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Angel Rangel - "Loving Football" on 20:46 - Oct 28 with 3065 viewsbosh67

I like him. I had huge doubts because a 35 year old demoting a youngster in Kakay didn't seem too bright a deal. But he is very mature and he reads the game excellently at this level. He's fit like Clint Hill was in his 30s and he makes good decisions.

He also very much comes across as the kind of person who will make a great manager.

Anyone know if under our embargo rules if we are allowed to offer him another deal when this short one runs out?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Angel Rangel - on 20:58 - Oct 28 with 3034 viewsBrianMcCarthy

What I like about that interview is that he clearly has a backpack on and is about to dash off to a museum.

Visca Catalunya, and all that. The cultured so-and-so's.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2018 21:53]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Angel Rangel - "Loving Football" on 21:03 - Oct 28 with 3016 viewsQPR_John

Angel Rangel - "Loving Football" on 20:46 - Oct 28 by bosh67

I like him. I had huge doubts because a 35 year old demoting a youngster in Kakay didn't seem too bright a deal. But he is very mature and he reads the game excellently at this level. He's fit like Clint Hill was in his 30s and he makes good decisions.

He also very much comes across as the kind of person who will make a great manager.

Anyone know if under our embargo rules if we are allowed to offer him another deal when this short one runs out?

Think about it how can the FL stop a club from re-employing a current employee
Angel Rangel - "Loving Football" on 21:18 - Oct 28 with 2976 viewsbosh67

Angel Rangel - "Loving Football" on 21:03 - Oct 28 by QPR_John

Think about it how can the FL stop a club from re-employing a current employee

You are right of course but I am sure they could find a way.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Angel Rangel - "Loving Football" on 21:42 - Oct 28 with 2918 viewsDejR_vu

Angel Rangel - "Loving Football" on 21:18 - Oct 28 by bosh67

This guy seems to be one of those players that no-one really takes a huge amount of notice of, but when he plays for your club you realise he’s something a bit special. The Swansea supporters almost worship the ground he walks on. Been hugely impressed by him. I think it would be a big mistake to let him go, he could be massive for us.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Angel Rangel - on 23:13 - Oct 28 with 2784 viewsrsonist

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7602886/qpr-swansea-angel-rangel-contrac

Exclusive By Sean Gallagher

QPR plan to offer experienced defender Angel Rangel a contract extension until the end of the season.

SunSport understands both parties are keen to strike a deal in the near future, with Rangel set to continue to feature regularly under Rs boss Steve McClaren.

Furlong is expected to return to action next month, but SunSport has learned that Rangers want Rangel to stay in W12 until at least the end of the season.

The Spaniard, whose family are still living back in Wales, has had a huge influence in the Rs dressing room already, with his professionalism and attitude particularly impressing ex-Derby boss McClaren.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2018 23:14]
Login to get fewer ads

Angel Rangel - on 08:45 - Oct 29 with 2451 viewshubble

Angel Rangel - on 20:58 - Oct 28 by BrianMcCarthy

What I like about that interview is that he clearly has a backpack on and is about to dash off to a museum.

Visca Catalunya, and all that. The cultured so-and-so's.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2018 21:53]

I thought he was wearing big braces! Whatever, what a great bloke, how fantastic that we've got him in our side. Like so many, I was sniffy about him coming in - too old, must be past it, etc. How wrong we all were. I take my hat off to him. And to whoever was involved in bringing him in. And what he says about McClaren is heartwarming too. Ooh blimey, I'm getting carried away here... do the play-offs beckon? Dare we dream??!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Angel Rangel - "Loving Football" on 08:52 - Oct 29 with 2438 viewssmegma

THE moment from the Villa game for me was his block on Abrahams as he was about to pull the trigger in the dying seconds followed by his fist pump.
Angel Rangel - "Loving Football" on 09:18 - Oct 29 with 2399 viewssimmo

According to the live interview with Eze a few weeks back, Rangel is also the guy in charge of the fines, etc, so he's taking an active role in the squad stuff and being one of the senior pro's we need.

Sounds like a proper good egg and very much in the mould of an initially underwhelming, older signing that comes with no expectation and ends up playing a big part - like Ryan Nelsen.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Angel Rangel - "Loving Football" on 09:50 - Oct 29 with 2335 viewsMick_S

Angel Rangel - "Loving Football" on 21:18 - Oct 28 by bosh67

I don't think we are cursed any more.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Angel Rangel - "Loving Football" on 14:12 - Oct 29 with 2121 viewsPinnerPaul

" Confidence is over the roof"

I'm trying to work out - that's still pretty good but maybe not as good as 'Sky high'

Just to point out my Spanish is non existent!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024